Muslim conquers America

I thought this was going to be an Obama thread.
rimshot_zpsef03ddd0.gif

:D

Zayn Malik celebrates in style after Pillowtalk goes number one in the US

Hats off to this young man for reaching number one in the US chart. This despite his musical talent being negligible. .

I am trying to find out which "dirty muslim savage rape gang" he is affiliated to and will get back to you when it becomes clear.
George Burns smoked cigars daily and lived to 100 so that proves that rumors about smoking being bad for you are just a product of smoke-a-phobia.

Zayn Malik celebrates in style after Pillowtalk goes number one in the US

Hats off to this young man for reaching number one in the US chart. This despite his musical talent being negligible. .

I am trying to find out which "dirty muslim savage rape gang" he is affiliated to and will get back to you when it becomes clear.
George Burns smoked cigars daily and lived to 100 so that proves that rumors about smoking being bad for you are just a product of smoke-a-phobia.

| Video | 112 year old woman credits chain smoking for long life | India Videos | - India Today

The fact that he was in "One Direction" ought to be sufficient to have him drawn and quartered.

Fuck Islam!

LIST OF IRANIAN AMERICAN

Academia/Science[edit]

IRANIAN IN NASA (TOP):

Proffessor Mohammad Jamshidi , internal programm manager of NASA Space station
Firuz Nader , Executive manager at Mars NASA Space Station
Hamid Berenhi , member of scientists of NASA space station
Qasem Asrar,NASA Space Station Board Member
Kazem Omidvar,Member of scientists of NASA's space station
Reza Qaffarian,Engineer of Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA space station
Proffessor Parviz Moein,Head of Central Research Institute of the University of NASA
Proffessor Samad Hayati,NASA Space Station Board Member
Abdolhamid Karimi, works on space missiles in NASA
Dr Moqhadam(female) works on radars in NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory

The professors of Iranian studies might be professors in the United States but their expertise is useless.

Forum List

Back