Muslim City USA.

Here are some facts about Islam that liberals are either ignorant of or just don't care about.

How Islam progressively takes over countries

In Dr. Peter Hammond’s book, “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam,” he documents the way Muslims slowly develop a presence in various countries and as their population numbers build, become more aggressive and assertive about exercising Sharia law.

“Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life,” Dr. Hammond notes in his book. “Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.”

Their takeover of a country, what Dr. Hammond refers to as “Islamization,” begins when the population of Muslims reaches a critical mass, and they being to agitate for various privileges.

How Islam progressively takes over countries | God Reports

I love the way all these self-styled "expert" books are writ by klowns who have obviously never smelled a Muslim in their life.

By the way Hoss, we ain't blind out here, nomsane?

Well that certainly is "islamophobic" of you. Please tell us, what does a Muslim "smell" like?

:laughing0301:

A human.
Who knew, right?

Wow, walked straight into that one. What a cat toy.

Libs can't refute shit, so they make up reasons to avoid discussing the issues.

Libs are cowards like that.
Lol, there is no issue to discuss.this didn't happen. It's not in the planning stages, it's not going to happen. It's made up. It's fearmongering. And you kids eat it up like ice cream.

So, you're claiming your cowardice was simply reflex?
I don't understand where you kids get some of the stuff you say....

You did, instead of addressing the topic, start playing the Cowardly Attack the Source logical fallacy.

If you did that, and believe that you are, for at least this one time, in the right, then why did you not address the topic?

Answer: Cowardly reflex.

Attacking the source is all they can do when the don't have the intellect, the access to the truth, or the stones to even accept the truth.

That's why we call them "low-information voters."
I didn't attack the source, the so-called substance of the post is so ridiculous as to be below notice. I said the OP is a paid troll.

Lo
Lol, there is no issue to discuss.this didn't happen. It's not in the planning stages, it's not going to happen. It's made up. It's fearmongering. And you kids eat it up like ice cream.

You did, instead of addressing the topic, start playing the Cowardly Attack the Source logical fallacy.

If you did that, and believe that you are, for at least this one time, in the right, then why did you not address the topic?

Lol, you have no idea what you are talking about, do you.

And you avoided addressing my point, and instead attacked the source.

Are you really unaware that you just demonstrated the exact behavior that I accused you of, and you pathetically and dishonestly denied?
You don't have a point. The OP is fake, false, a troll post meant to stir shit, nothing more.

Attacking the source is all they can do when the don't have the intellect, the access to the truth, or the stones to even accept the truth.

I didn't attack the source, the so-called substance of the post is so ridiculous as to be below notice. I said the OP is a paid troll.

A "paid troll"?? "Paid by the "Russians", right?

Dude. Check yourself. So anything I say that you disagree with makes me a "paid Russian troll" or a "bot"? :laughing0301:

Dude. Check yourself. So anything I say that you disagree with makes me a "paid Russian troll" or a "bot"? :laughing0301:
Well he ain't from Alabama talking like that now is he.

How do you know? Ever been to Alabama?

Lo

Lol, you have no idea what you are talking about, do you.

And you avoided addressing my point, and instead attacked the source.

Are you really unaware that you just demonstrated the exact behavior that I accused you of, and you pathetically and dishonestly denied?
You don't have a point. The OP is fake, false, a troll post meant to stir shit, nothing more.

You have lost.

Something about the OP syntax says English is not his first language. Possibily something eastern european?

Last I heard, Alabama wasn't located in Eastern Europe.

Geography is your friend, Comrade.
Lol, like a foreign troll is gonna give his real location.

Tell me you aren't really that naive.

Libs can't refute shit, so they make up reasons to avoid discussing the issues.

Libs are cowards like that.
Just look it up at www.al.com

How do you know? Ever been to Alabama?
Good statement does not read or watch things that happen. This was a plan for one of the states. I think they were looking to do this because this County is 80 percent Republican.

all know they are of the Troll calling a Troll a Troll
Com on guys. English is not this guys first language.
Family served in every war this Nation has ever had. I served in Korea what about you? Canada?
You'll forgive me if I doubt you.

And we've never deployed troop to Canada.

Also, I am not now and never have been a member of the American military. I have contracted with them though.

Our local paper had a press release that the Federal Gov, wanted to buy 600 Acrs to build a City for housing the illegal people who cross the border. This land was bear with not water or sewage near it. Locals and US Senetors were not happy about it. I think they changed their minds after getting what the price tag would be. These people were Obama people and wanted to change the voting base from Republican to Democrat. The price was in the area of 4 billion dollars at the lowest figure. Unless they used illegals to build it. Lucky the election came and the idea was dead. For now. You people should keep your eye out if the Progressives get into office again this could be coming to your area. I have read how small nice town have been devastated by this type of actions...

You think that it would be impossible for a group to build a city in the middle of the USA for a large group of Illegals from some other Nation but just look to Fla where they have cities like Plantation, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, these were built with money from Developers and nothing is said that a Bunch of Muzzys can not build one here and operate within our boarders. They have to start somewhere.

Have you ever tried using a spell-checker for your posts?

Forum List

Back