Muslim boards Flight - No ID

Molesting children & old ladies with Cancer,yet they couldn't catch this guy. The TSA is a real mess. Oh well,i guess we're all Terrorists now. Welcome to Police State America. :(

What I’d like to know is why he hasn’t been charged with identity theft and/or possession of stolen property. The authorities didn’t check his boarding pass and if he had no proper ID how did they know he wasn’t an illegal alien? For all they knew he could have been a member ofAl-Qaeda recruiting for the next 9/11 attack.

I'm certain they will be checking into that. Thank God for the Patriot Act.

He had a dozen other boarding passes on him. Sounds like a dry run for something. He also had a University of Michigan I.D. I'd be curious to know if he's registered for any classes.

It is also looking like a theft ring as well. Thats what you get when you give cop wash outs and wannabes that much power.

The government is afraid of C.A.I.R. and the people who vote foreigners into government positions are fools.

“The Council on American-Islamic Relations ( CAIR) is America's largest Muslim civil liberties advocacy organization”
http://www.cair.com/

He had a dozen other boarding passes on him. Sounds like a dry run for something. He also had a University of Michigan I.D. I'd be curious to know if he's registered for any classes.

Fuck the Patriot Act! The government is allowing this to happen and using terrorism to take away American Rights! The politicians are behind all this! Vote them all out before they destroy us!

Last edited:

The article stated that is did not look like terrorism was involved. Most likely the guy simply wanted to fly for free. Are you seriously promoting the patriot act? What in the patriot act would help determine if this guy has terrorist connections?

Throw the baby out with the bathwater?

Overhaul because of one problem?

So you're OK with profiling?

why not...they profile druggies.....why not profile terrorists or maybe terroists...o wait ...do we know what they look like? would you have picked out mcveigh? i didnt think so
Hmm, we don't know what they look like?
Here is a test that is shamelessly taken from another poster here that I cannot recall at the moment. I apologize in advance and if you let me know I will add a proper cite as soon as possible.
Do you remember?

-1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Lenno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

3.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

4. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

5 In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

10.On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed
into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

11.In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
d. Muslim male extremist s mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

13. 2004 - Spain Railwayy bombings.
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

AND NOW !

14. 2005 London Railway bombings
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
Just saying that we DO know and that it is quite successful in places like Israel. I am not defending the practice but I cannot abide by statements like the one you made that are so obviously contradictory to facts.

TSA with egg on its face...
:redface:
Alleged stowaway in US cleared security
Sun, Jul 03, 2011 - A man charged with stowing away on a flight from New York to Los Angeles on Friday last week cleared airport security screening, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) said on Thursday.
“Every passenger that passes through security checkpoints is subject to many layers of security, including thorough physical screening at the checkpoint,” TSA spokesperson Greg Soule said in a statement. “TSA’s review of this matter indicates that the passenger went through screening.” Olajide Olewaseun Noibi was taken into custody in Los Angeles after trying to board another flight with an illegitimate boarding pass on Wednesday, authorities said. An FBI spokeswoman in Los Angeles said Noibi is a dual citizen of the US and Nigeria and that he was born in the US.

On Friday last week, he had stowed away on a Virgin America flight from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport to Los Angeles, according to an FBI affidavit. A US Customs and Border Protection officer and an FBI agent were present at Los Angeles International Airport when Noibi attempted to board a Delta Airlines Flight to Atlanta on Wednesday morning. A Delta agent refused Noibi’s boarding pass multiple times, saying the ticket was from the day prior, according to the FBI. Noibi allegedly told the FBI he did not pay for the Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles, which he said he took to recruit people for his software business.

The FBI was notified the next day by a dispatcher from Los Angeles Airports Police and the captain of the flight that Noibi had boarded the Virgin flight on Friday. He was discovered mid-flight in a cabin seat after a flight attendant was told by other passengers the seat was supposed to be empty. FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller added that the passengers initially complained about Noibi’s strong body odor. When Noibi was asked for his boarding pass, he produced a pass and ticket for the day prior and not in his name. He was also not on the flight manifest. After initially hesitating, Noibi produced authentic identification to the flight crew, the affidavit said.

Noibi was released the next day pending further investigation after federal agents who interviewed him and searched his baggage determined he was not a physical threat. When the FBI questioned Noibi on Wednesday, they found more than 10 boarding passes in his possession, none in his name, the affidavit said. The proper holder of the Virgin boarding pass told the FBI he lost it from his back pocket on the subway to JFK and does not know Noibi. Noibi has been formally charged with being a stowaway. Stowing away on a flight is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Noibi told the FBI he was able to go through screening with the boarding pass, his University of Michigan identification and a police report that his passport had been stolen.

Alleged stowaway in US cleared security - Taipei Times

A Nigerian man without a valid passport or valid ID on a flight cross country with an expired boarding pass. Its time to overhaul the TSA they are not doing their jobs correctly and everything has to be so political correct the real threats are getting passed them.
Actually, they are doing their jobs correctly -- and that's the problem.

Incidents of this nature are predictable because the TSA has established a system of rote, inflexible procedures which prohibit the exercise of individual judgment or evaluative discretion on the part of its personnel. Everyone from infants to debilitated geriatrics are processed in the same manner, a mechanical system of body searching which eventually has a numbing effect on the mind of the processors who perform exactly as they are required to, which is robotically, focusing thoughtlessly on a fixed procedure.

From what I've read and heard, Israeli airport security is far more efficient than ours though not as offensively intrusive in general. This is because their processing personnel are trained to use evaluative judgment in selecting who should be more thoroughly screened than others. In simple terms, their personnel are required to think rather than perform robotically. And they are not encumbered by obsessive notions of political correctness in selecting who should be screened more thoroughly.

Because this Nigerian didn't have a grenade in his shorts, suspicious powder in his shoes or a box-cutter in his pocket he was passed right through.

There is a tale about workers in a Soviet factory who passed through a gate at night where they were searched by a guard. One worker sometimes came to the gate pushing a wheelbarrow filled with dirt, which was always thoroughly searched because the guards suspected he was stealing something. But no matter how carefully the guards poked through the dirt they never found anything.

Because the worker was stealing wheelbarrows.

“The flight crew became aware of him when two passengers complained about his odor, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said.
Nigerians are pretty slick. I wonder if this one is slick enough to have shit himself to encourage being passed through without close scrutiny.

A Nigerian man without a valid passport or valid ID on a flight cross country with an expired boarding pass. Its time to overhaul the TSA they are not doing their jobs correctly and everything has to be so political correct the real threats are getting passed them.

Incidents of this nature are predictable because the TSA has established a system of rote, inflexible procedures which prohibit the exercise of individual judgment or evaluative discretion on the part of its personnel. Everyone from infants to debilitated geriatrics are processed in the same manner, a mechanical system of body searching which eventually has a numbing effect on the mind of the processors who perform exactly as they are required to, which is robotically, focusing thoughtlessly on a fixed procedure.

From what I've read and heard, Israeli airport security is far more efficient than ours though not as offensively intrusive in general. This is because their processing personnel are trained to use evaluative judgment in selecting who should be more thoroughly screened than others. In simple terms, their personnel are required to think rather than perform robotically. And they are not encumbered by obsessive notions of political correctness in selecting who should be screened more thoroughly.

Because this Nigerian didn't have a grenade in his shorts, suspicious powder in his shoes or a box-cutter in his pocket he was passed right through.

There is a tale about workers in a Soviet factory who passed through a gate at night where they were searched by a guard. One worker sometimes came to the gate pushing a wheelbarrow filled with dirt, which was always thoroughly searched because the guards suspected he was stealing something. But no matter how carefully the guards poked through the dirt they never found anything.

^ good point and funny story..

No way to say that. They have no success to brag about or speak of. Only reports of theft by TSA agents, and molesting old ladies and kids.

You know to think about it, they put you on a watch list if you pay for your ticket in cash. But if you steal someone else's ticket you pass right through and if you have expired unacceptable ID then you get moved up to first class. What's wrong with this picture.

Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi, 24, stinking to high heaven snuck on a commerical flight from N.Y. to L.A. non stop with a stolen boarding pass and no ID.

OlajideOluwaseunNoibinoboardingpass.png

Forum List

Back