TSA missed it ?

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I thought TSA would prevent this ? Good thing this guy was not an underware bomber.

FBI: Nigerian Man Used Expired Boarding Pass to Fly to LAX
The stowaway was taken into custody when he tried to board another flight days later at LAX.

KTLA News

5:20 a.m. PDT, June 30, 2011
LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- FBI officials say a man from Nigeria has been arrested after he was able to board a Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles using an expired boarding pass that belonged to someone else.

LAX Stowaway: Nigerian Man Boards Virgin Flight Using Expired Boarding Pass - ktla.com

if they look for things you lose your minds. if they miss something you lose your minds.

it's my understanding that the only thing TSA is supposed to do is match the name on the boarding pass with the passport. it's up to the airline to check expiration.

can you blow up a plane with a boarding pass? or should they be looking for C4?

or you all could stop acting like hacks.... bummer they don't just profile A-rabs, huh?

• Banned
if they look for things you lose your minds. if they miss something you lose your minds.

it's my understanding that the only thing TSA is supposed to do is match the name on the boarding pass with the passport. it's up to the airline to check expiration.

or you all could stop acting like hacks.... bummer they don't just profile A-rabs, huh?

Nigerians are not Arabs. And they profile old ladies and kids, why not this black man with the funny accent and expired boarding pass ?

Nigerians are not Arabs. And they profile old ladies and kids, why not this black man with the funny accent and expired boarding pass ?

They don't PROFILE old ladies and kids. You can decide to have intelligent conversation or you can just say stupid stuff. up to you.

TSA missed the boarding pass. It was an error... not a cause for celebration, gloating or stupidity.

• Banned

They don't PROFILE old ladies and kids. You can decide to have intelligent conversation or you can just say stupid stuff. up to you.

TSA missed the boarding pass. It was an error... not a cause for celebration, gloating or stupidity.

They are supposed to be doing such a good job, they will pull toddlers and old ladies aside and search there dirty diapers, but they cant simply read a boarding pass ? Why ? And you are right, they dont profile any one. Those skills are way to advanced for your average TSA air port inspector.

New Topics

Forum List

Back