Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

Muslims are pouring in to all the European nations and the United States is taking in tens of thousands every month. Eventually, because of a lack of backbone in Western leaders, all will, over time, become Islamic nations, without the Muslims having fired a shot.

Muslims are pouring in to all the European nations and the United States is taking in tens of thousands every month. Eventually, because of a lack of backbone in Western leaders, all will, over time, become Islamic nations, without the Muslims having fired a shot.

---
Over time? How much time at current rates?
Do you know the current % of total population that Muslims comprise -- in USA and EU countries?

It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

I don't have any say in Sweden's immigration laws and neither do you. Idiot.
If you don't have a say(whatever that means, this isn't a parliamentary debtate, this is a discussion on current events), than stop commenting and shut up with your simplistic and idiotic statements like "shit happens, hur dur".

I am debating what's in the OP and what credible news sources are saying. If you don't like it, tough shit.

The OP claimed there was a beheading, when there is no evidence of that from any credible news source.

The OP claims the media in Sweden is covering this up, and we are not hearing much about this in the news.

That is absolutely false. So far, I've read about this story on CNN, ABC, Reuters, the Associated Press, the Washington Post, the NYT, the BBC, and dozens of Swedish newspapers.

No one is covering up anything.
What I hear is a lot of ranting, and whining from you on little details. It doesn't matter how they were murdered. Swedes were murdered by people who shouldn't be there in the first place. Stop defending killer immigrants and read up on Sweden. Your ignorance on the immigration issue in Europe and in Sweden is incredibly embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hate to break the news, crazy person, but there are all sorts of bad people in this world, and they're not all immigrants.

Police in central Sweden have increased security at asylum lodgings, fearing a backlash after two Eritrean asylum-seekers were suspected of murdering two people at an IKEA store.

In one of the latest incidents, two homeless migrants were shot at as they slept in a car in the northern Swedish town of Boden last week.

Sweden boosts security for asylum seekers after IKEA attack Reuters
No one said only immigrants commit crime you simpleton. We are talking about how immigrants are disproportionately criminal in Sweden and Scandinavia as a whole. There was almost no crime until they came along. Most likely, these immigrants were assaulted by fellow immigrants if crime statistics are an indication.

It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

If you don't have a say(whatever that means, this isn't a parliamentary debtate, this is a discussion on current events), than stop commenting and shut up with your simplistic and idiotic statements like "shit happens, hur dur".
You shut up cave monkey and stick to proving someone was beheaded. Since the OP offers no evidence besides from an uncle tom the subject is wide open to questioning. You are a kid dealing with adults. You dont set the rules. We set the rules and you follow them. Got that boy?
You are a total joke. You don't even know what Malmo is or know anything about immigration statistics in Sweden or Europe. Crime and murder is soaring and whether it was a beheading or not doesn't matter. Defending the murderer by saying, "oh it wasn't a beheading, it doesn't matter, shit happens", is such a immature and not serious position you are either trolling or a complete fool. Go back to blaming white people for how you are such a failure in life. Leave conversation on serious issues like crime and immigration in Sweden to adults.
Youre a total monkey. Provide proof someone was beheaded at Ikea or go get a flea and tick treatment. Either one would be welcome because you smell like a wet dog.
You don't even have the IQ of a monkey, you are a brainless wonder with no credibility that can't even find Malmo on a map. Total lightweight.

---
I agree; this thread appears to be a discussion about current events, but some people are not sticking to the facts.
The fact is that one upset Eritrean immigrant out of 18,000 in Sweden went bonkers.

Shit like that happens in the US and other countries too. Shit happens.
Unfortunately it does happen far to often. But that can be stopped by not letting these people in to begin with. So the murder is totally avoidable and the result of left wing open immigration policy from incredibly third world places like Eritrea.

Crime has exploded in Sweden due to Muslim immigration. This is a face that cannot be denied or debated. And it could have been avoided by not letting them in to begin with.

orebro_valdsbrott_1975_2012.png
does any one here read Swedish?
for all we know that could be the farm report.
I do, funny how you were banned you loser :lol:

I am debating what's in the OP and what credible news sources are saying. If you don't like it, tough shit.

The OP claimed there was a beheading, when there is no evidence of that from any credible news source.

The OP claims the media in Sweden is covering this up, and we are not hearing much about this in the news.

That is absolutely false. So far, I've read about this story on CNN, ABC, Reuters, the Associated Press, the Washington Post, the NYT, the BBC, and dozens of Swedish newspapers.

No one is covering up anything.
What I hear is a lot of ranting, and whining from you on little details. It doesn't matter how they were murdered. Swedes were murdered by people who shouldn't be there in the first place. Stop defending killer immigrants and read up on Sweden. Your ignorance on the immigration issue in Europe and in Sweden is incredibly embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hate to break the news, crazy person, but there are all sorts of bad people in this world, and they're not all immigrants.

Police in central Sweden have increased security at asylum lodgings, fearing a backlash after two Eritrean asylum-seekers were suspected of murdering two people at an IKEA store.

In one of the latest incidents, two homeless migrants were shot at as they slept in a car in the northern Swedish town of Boden last week.

Sweden boosts security for asylum seekers after IKEA attack Reuters
No one said only immigrants commit crime you simpleton. We are talking about how immigrants are disproportionately criminal in Sweden and Scandinavia as a whole. There was almost no crime until they came along. Most likely, these immigrants were assaulted by fellow immigrants if crime statistics are an indication.

---
"There was almost no crime until they came along."

That is a false statement ... unless you can cite a reliable reference.
Stats from the Swedish Ministry of Justice web site say otherwise, which I provided in my post #230.

No, it is not a false statement, and you have no government source that says otherwise. You are simply lying if you deny that crime has soared since mass immigration of third-worlders /muslims into Sweden. You are also lying when you deny the disproportionate immigrant criminality which I cited in other posts. Like 77% of rapists are non-swedish background, meaning foreign born, so this doesn't include non-white swedes who are even born there.

valdtakt_2011_stor_nyb.png

orebro_valdsbrott_1975_2012.png

The good news is, Swedes are waking up to this and Sweden Democrats are now the most popular party in Sweden in polls. No sane person wants to bring in more somalians afghans etc. into the country.

You shut up cave monkey and stick to proving someone was beheaded. Since the OP offers no evidence besides from an uncle tom the subject is wide open to questioning. You are a kid dealing with adults. You dont set the rules. We set the rules and you follow them. Got that boy?
You are a total joke. You don't even know what Malmo is or know anything about immigration statistics in Sweden or Europe. Crime and murder is soaring and whether it was a beheading or not doesn't matter. Defending the murderer by saying, "oh it wasn't a beheading, it doesn't matter, shit happens", is such a immature and not serious position you are either trolling or a complete fool. Go back to blaming white people for how you are such a failure in life. Leave conversation on serious issues like crime and immigration in Sweden to adults.
Youre a total monkey. Provide proof someone was beheaded at Ikea or go get a flea and tick treatment. Either one would be welcome because you smell like a wet dog.
You don't even have the IQ of a monkey, you are a brainless wonder with no credibility that can't even find Malmo on a map. Total lightweight.
Says the guy with thin lips, hair lice and furry pelt like a chimp.
laugh.gif

No, it is not a false statement, and you have no government source that says otherwise. You are simply lying if you deny that crime has soared since mass immigration of third-worlders /muslims into Sweden. You are also lying when you deny the disproportionate immigrant criminality which I cited in other posts. Like 77% of rapists are non-swedish background, meaning foreign born, so this doesn't include non-white swedes who are even born there.

The good news is, Swedes are waking up to this and Sweden Democrats are now the most popular party in Sweden in polls. No sane person wants to bring in more somalians afghans etc. into the country.

---

That is a false statement!
Most crime is from natural born Swedes.
However, you are correct that immigrants commit crimes at much higher population rates, due to their disadvantaged economic/social status.
From the the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention ...

The study underlined that the majority of crimes in Sweden were committed by ethnic Swedes.
"Slightly under 60 percent of the almost 1,520,000 offences ... registered during the period covered by the study can be attributed to persons who were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents," it said.

Immigrants behind 25% of Swedish crime - The Local

laugh.gif
No original material, take the dunce cap and go sit in the corner knucklehead.

---

However, you are correct that immigrants commit crimes at much higher population rates, due to their disadvantaged economic/social status.

The study underlined that the majority of crimes in Sweden were committed by ethnic Swedes.
"Slightly under 60 percent of the almost 1,520,000 offences ... registered during the period covered by the study can be attributed to persons who were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents," it said.

No it is not a false statement. And your article doesn't "disprove" that matter of fact that crime has soared since this mass immigration began asas my charts showed. In fact, it shows the disproportionate level of immigrant crime. Immigrants are 14% of the population, yet your articles claims they commit 25% of crime. So thanks for adding to my point in fact.

Demographics of Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

laugh.gif
Truth is always original you monkey. Go groom yourself and eat the lice.

laugh.gif
You wouldn't know the truth if it went up your prolapsed anus.

You are a low IQ guy and a homosexual. Bad combination.

laugh.gif

Of course I know the truth. You are a monkey with recessive genes and homophobic to boot. That makes you a monkey and a closet homosexual.

laugh.gif

Of course I know the truth. You are a monkey with recessive genes and homophobic to boot. That makes you a monkey and a closet homosexual.
If you knew the truth, you would know you look like a fool who can't debate, and quit before you dug yourself into a bigger whole. Unfortunately you don't. And since you are a loser with no life, you will continue with the ramblings all day long. Very very disgraceful. You are,an incredibly sad person with a small penis.

laugh.gif

If you knew the truth, you would know you look like a fool who can't debate, and quit before you dug yourself into a bigger whole. Unfortunately you don't. And since you are a loser with no life, you will continue with the ramblings all day long. Very very disgraceful. You are,an incredibly sad person with a small penis.
I know the truth. You are a monkey with recessive monkey genes as part of your makeup. You are a little, miserable, wretched monkey on top of it all. Your life consists of hiding on the internet talking big when practically everyone knows you would only turn red and lower your gaze in the presence of a Black god such as myself.

I know the truth. You are a monkey with recessive monkey genes as part of your makeup. You are a little, miserable, wretched monkey on top of it all. Your life consists of hiding on the internet talking big when practically everyone knows you would only turn red and lower your gaze in the presence of a Black god such as myself.
You aren't a black god, you are a tiny blackhead on the ass of society that needs to be removed quite frankly, because your life very sadly consists of making bad insults on the internet without good debate skills. Especially when you have zero original insults, you are like a wind-up doll with no good lines.

---

No it is not a false statement. And your article doesn't "disprove" that matter of fact that crime has soared since this mass immigration began asas my charts showed. In fact, it shows the disproportionate level of immigrant crime. Immigrants are 14% of the population, yet your articles claims they commit 25% of crime. So thanks for adding to my point in fact.

Demographics of Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---
Since you are the one who made this claim, it's your responsibility as a debater to provide the evidence:
Otherwise, my response stands, i.e., your statement is BS.

I already provided a reference that most crime in Sweden is by criminals born to two Swedish parents.
And according to Swedish stats, crime has not increased in the past 40 years, despite the new immigrants.

"In 2012, approximately 12,000 prison terms were handed down — a level comparable to the one in the mid-1970s. The number of people sentenced to prison have gone down in the ten-year period of 2004-2013".

Crime in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You aren't a black god, you are a tiny blackhead on the ass of society that needs to be removed quite frankly, because your life very sadly consists of making bad insults on the internet without good debate skills. Especially when you have zero original insults, you are like a wind-up doll with no good lines.
Sorry but I am a Black god. Ask your women. If I was just a spot you would be able to remove me. Since you are a scary little pink monkey everyone knows that it is not possible for you to remove me. Here is proof you are a monkey.

tail05.jpg

Forum List

Back