Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Yep........your right...............Sweden is done if this is their response to this act...............they invited many to their country for diversity....................and now they are paying for it.

2 killed ..one was beheaded ....and you don't hear much about this news....all hush, hush....it's very disturbing. both the act that took place inside the store and the covering of it by the media in Sweden.

August 14 2015
Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Sweden as we knew it is finished and buried.

August 11th, 2015
Sweden media and government covering up Ikea terror attack ..at least one victim beheaded
But, but.............diversity is so fuckin' WONDERFUL.

Sweden is a great place, they can still turn it around by deporting these assholes, which they actually were going to do with this guy. They need to prevent the migrant invasion in the first place.

IKEA banning knives though? How stupid can you get?

2 killed ..one was beheaded ....and you don't hear much about this news....all hush, hush....it's very disturbing. both the act that took place inside the store and the covering of it by the media in Sweden.

August 14 2015
Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

August 11th, 2015
Sweden media and government covering up Ikea terror attack ..at least one victim beheaded
It was front page news a couple of day ago. Did you just wake up?

August 14 2015

August 11th, 2015

Front page calling it beheading? where, please show me.

August 14 2015

August 11th, 2015

I just looked at the link. What did you want Ikea to do and how would they go about doing it?

August 14 2015

August 11th, 2015

I saw it on CNN. Its not there now.

August 14 2015

August 11th, 2015

CNN did not call it what it was, a beheading, they call it stabbing.

big difference

August 14 2015

August 11th, 2015

CNN did not call it what it was. a beheading, they call it stabbing.

big difference
I think they did because the word "beheading" is what caught my eye. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit....
My bad. I was reading another story and there was a link to the Ikea story. I think at the time they were just going on what the police told them.

Two people stabbed at IKEA store in Sweden - CNN.com

Last edited:
Very very bad what is going on in Sweden. I have friends from Sweden and all of them are tired of the government's mass immigration policy, it is far too open. People are completely sick of Muslim immigration and events like this just push the sentiment more in that direction. Sweden Democrats is becoming very popular and will do big things in the next election because of this.

So they completely left out the beheading part and just called it a stabbing. Guess they didn't want to offend muslims.:cuckoo:

Meanwhile...how long does it take to behead someone? What did he use, a kitchen machete? Geez.

So they completely left out the beheading part and just called it a stabbing. Guess they didn't want to offend muslims.:cuckoo:

Meanwhile...how long does it take to behead someone? What did he use, a kitchen machete? Geez.
Its not like they havent had stories with "beheading" in the title before. What were they supposed to do? Force the cops to use the word "beheading"?

"Two people have died after being stabbed at an IKEA store in Vasteras, Sweden on Monday, according to police. A third person was severely injured."

Too bad people of color can't create a society they are proud of and happy with so they would stop leaching off the White people

Forum List

Back