Muslim Activist Hits English Cop In Face With A Stick And Gets Suspended Sentence:

Assaults on police in the enlightened UK happen at double the rate they do in the ultra violent USA.

Punching on with cops is second only to cricket as the Brits national pastime.
Does this not have a significant effect on the quality of candidates for the job?

Based on what I've been seeing in some YouTube videos the British police are a joke. The ultimate effects of their ineffectiveness are beginning to plainly manifest in the comparatively uncivilized behavior of Muslim migrants. The public is paying the price for this general incompetence and it will assuredly get worse. Especially with judges like this one.

Assaults on police in the enlightened UK happen at double the rate they do in the ultra violent USA.

Perhaps "Bobby" needs a gun instead of a butt scratching stick... lol

It’s not widely reported out of the UK, but more and more British police are carrying firearms.

I think we’re not more than ten years away from seeing a totally armed British police.
Well if an armed police force is more efficacious at deterring crime and contributing towards individuals realization of safety... hmm. I wonder if the citizens might not also partake in this novel realization... lol

Remembering back a few years... only the criminals and the shop keepers had guns & the shop keepers made out OK thank God!

Something so very weird is going on in Europe that it's starting to be kind of scary. I think its really important that we find out what it is. This is not something to ignore. Europe is a foothold.
Well, keep in mind it is England we are talking about.

How did the UK loose its way... was it in how we scratched and clawed, at the muzzle of the gun, victory from the Crown during the Revolutionary War? Did the Parliament and crown fear that their 'subjects' at home and their far flung Colonial reaches across the globe would rebel... India etc. (I think YES) Was the butt whooping they got from us partially responsible for their subjugating stance on their citizenry...? I often have people mention offhandedly how free "civilized" Nations are that have imposed "common sense gun laws"... my answer to them is NOT as FREE as me BeeOTCH! And it's true, as many of the most repugnant posters on this forum may have overlooked (hint, hint 1st Amend.)

Does this not have a significant effect on the quality of candidates for the job?

Based on what I've been seeing in some YouTube videos the British police are a joke. The ultimate effects of their ineffectiveness are beginning to plainly manifest in the comparatively uncivilized behavior of Muslim migrants. The public is paying the price for this general incompetence and it will assuredly get worse. Especially with judges like this one.

Police all over Europe are woefully unequipped and poorly trained to deal with the rise in violent crime due largely to an unrestrained immigration policy.

Knowing what I know of European history, I believe the pendulum of public support for the tolerance of violence that has characterized Euro politics for the past few decades is swinging back and, if past history is any indication, it will swing back hard the other way.

I can see it now... "Supper Coppers" in a cinema near you... Probably a lot better than our version... lol

(Excerpt)

A Muslim activist who hit a police officer in the face with his walking stick at a Tommy Robinson rally in Hyde Park has escaped with a suspended sentence. Omar Mohamad, 62, who had travelled from Reading to protest against the EDL leader, scuffled with Sergeant Guy Rooney and left him with a severely bruised face. The officer has suffered from post traumatic stress and his injury was so bad his children refused to walk to school with him. Passing…

Muslim protester who attacked cop with stick gets suspended sentence - Court News UK
URL]

Tommy Robinson, "grooming gang" protester, got thirteen months in prison for a simple contempt of court offense, but this greasy, bearded bastard hits a cop in the face with a stick, injuring him, and the judge gives him a walk.

Something so very weird is going on in Europe that it's starting to be kind of scary. I think its really important that we find out what it is. This is not something to ignore. Europe is a foothold.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

No, the only thing that’s happening is more bigotry, ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear from conservatives.
stfu liar. Something is very wrong over their. Do that here and the cops win.
That stick would be shoved up his ass. Either by cop or an American.

Police all over Europe are woefully unequipped and poorly trained to deal with the rise in violent crime due largely to an unrestrained immigration policy.

Knowing what I know of European history, I believe the pendulum of public support for the tolerance of violence that has characterized Euro politics for the past few decades is swinging back and, if past history is any indication, it will swing back hard the other way.
Unlike cops in the US who wage war on "darkies" ?

They have a Union. The Police Federation employ the best lawyers. If there is any issue with the sentence then they can and will appeal.
If their federation and its "best lawyers" were at all effective no judge would dare do something like allowing a man who hit a cop in the face with a stick walk free.

Or they may agree with the Judge that jailing an ailing pensioner for a first offence would serve no purpose.
It seems you've been conditioned by a social atmosphere which is not adaptable to the embedded attitudes of these relatively uncivilized Muslim migrants. I find it difficult to understand your willingness to accept the notion that "jailing an ailing pensioner for a first offense would serve no purpose" -- even when the first offense is feloniously assaulting a police officer.

Do you have any idea what kind of effect such an action will have on the basic concept of Law and Order, especially where these barbaric Muslims are concerned?

Why would you remove a Judge for giving a correct decision?
To effectively preserve Law and Order.

And what aparatus would you use to do so ?
Here in the U.S. that judge would be censured by a superior court because of the obvious implications of his action. And I'm sure his decision to suspend sentence would be reversed.

They have a Union. The Police Federation employ the best lawyers. If there is any issue with the sentence then they can and will appeal.
If their federation and its "best lawyers" were at all effective no judge would dare do something like allowing a man who hit a cop in the face with a stick walk free.

Or they may agree with the Judge that jailing an ailing pensioner for a first offence would serve no purpose.
It seems you've been conditioned by a social atmosphere which is not adaptable to the embedded attitudes of these relatively uncivilized Muslim migrants. I find it difficult to understand your willingness to accept the notion that "jailing an ailing pensioner for a first offense would serve no purpose" -- even when the first offense is feloniously assaulting a police officer.

Do you have any idea what kind of effect such an action will have on the basic concept of Law and Order, especially where these barbaric Muslims are concerned?

Why would you remove a Judge for giving a correct decision?
To effectively preserve Law and Order.

And what aparatus would you use to do so ?
Here in the U.S. that judge would be censured by a superior court because of the obvious implications of his action. And I'm sure his decision to suspend sentence would be reversed.
The judge upheld "Law and order". What did he do wrong ?

The judge upheld "Law and order". What did he do wrong ?
The judge's action operates to undermine the most basic principle of Law and Order in that it demonstrates contempt for the enforcement of Laws.
If you are saying that the sentencing guidelines need looking at I suppose you might have a point. But your virulent racism suggests that you would not be too bothered if the culprit was not a Muslim.

[...]

But your virulent racism suggests that you would not be too bothered if the culprit was not a Muslim.
While it is true that the very sight of this greasy bastard, as well as my awareness of who and what he represents, adds substantially to my angry resentment of his outrageous action, the only thing that would soften my vindictive anger would be the presence of good cause or some necessity for assaulting that cop. But if any such cause or necessity existed there would not be justification for the six month sentence that was suspended. So I'm assuming the assault was unjustified.

Without having outstandingly good cause for assaulting the cop, the factor of ethnicity would not alter my angry resentment of such arrogance. Scumbags come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

(Excerpt)

A Muslim activist who hit a police officer in the face with his walking stick at a Tommy Robinson rally in Hyde Park has escaped with a suspended sentence. Omar Mohamad, 62, who had travelled from Reading to protest against the EDL leader, scuffled with Sergeant Guy Rooney and left him with a severely bruised face. The officer has suffered from post traumatic stress and his injury was so bad his children refused to walk to school with him. Passing…

Muslim protester who attacked cop with stick gets suspended sentence - Court News UK
URL]

Tommy Robinson, "grooming gang" protester, got thirteen months in prison for a simple contempt of court offense, but this greasy, bearded bastard hits a cop in the face with a stick, injuring him, and the judge gives him a walk.

They'd empty 2 clips into him in my town. There would be no sentence.

Forum List

Back