Muslim Activist Hits English Cop In Face With A Stick And Gets Suspended Sentence:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
(Excerpt)

A Muslim activist who hit a police officer in the face with his walking stick at a Tommy Robinson rally in Hyde Park has escaped with a suspended sentence. Omar Mohamad, 62, who had travelled from Reading to protest against the EDL leader, scuffled with Sergeant Guy Rooney and left him with a severely bruised face. The officer has suffered from post traumatic stress and his injury was so bad his children refused to walk to school with him. Passing…

Muslim protester who attacked cop with stick gets suspended sentence - Court News UK
URL]

Tommy Robinson, "grooming gang" protester, got thirteen months in prison for a simple contempt of court offense, but this greasy, bearded bastard hits a cop in the face with a stick, injuring him, and the judge gives him a walk.

Something so very weird is going on in Europe that it's starting to be kind of scary. I think its really important that we find out what it is. This is not something to ignore. Europe is a foothold.

It is the long term plan by the elites. You have to know what they have in store.

If someone had told you 20 years ago, you would have called them a conspiracy theorist.

(Excerpt)

A Muslim activist who hit a police officer in the face with his walking stick at a Tommy Robinson rally in Hyde Park has escaped with a suspended sentence. Omar Mohamad, 62, who had travelled from Reading to protest against the EDL leader, scuffled with Sergeant Guy Rooney and left him with a severely bruised face. The officer has suffered from post traumatic stress and his injury was so bad his children refused to walk to school with him. Passing…

Muslim protester who attacked cop with stick gets suspended sentence - Court News UK
URL]

Tommy Robinson, "grooming gang" protester, got thirteen months in prison for a simple contempt of court offense, but this greasy, bearded bastard hits a cop in the face with a stick, injuring him, and the judge gives him a walk.

Something so very weird is going on in Europe that it's starting to be kind of scary. I think its really important that we find out what it is. This is not something to ignore. Europe is a foothold.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

No, the only thing that’s happening is more bigotry, ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear from conservatives.

(Excerpt)

URL]

No, the only thing that’s happening is more bigotry, ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear from conservatives.
Are you saying this didn't happen?

Or are you saying there is nothing extremely peculiar and implicitly menacing about a judge suspending the appropriate six-month sentence and allowing this greasy, violence-prone Muslim bastard to walk free?

What do you think this judge's action is saying to the already hyper-aggressive Muslim invaders who already have ruined a major portion of England? I would be interested in knowing how your embedded minority orientation has managed to rationalize this situation.

It is the long term plan by the elites. You have to know what they have in store.

If someone had told you 20 years ago, you would have called them a conspiracy theorist.
Or accused them of wishful thinking. But either way you're quite right -- and there is something rather menacing about the direction England has been moving in.

I have to agree.

If anyone else had done that they would be getting a prison term for assault on an officer.

(Excerpt)

URL]

There must be sentencing guidelines as in the US... any departure from the 'mean' of those guidelines should be forthrightly handed down by the judge in writing or by an official, on the record statement.

There must be sentencing guidelines as in the US... any departure from the 'mean' of those guidelines should be forthrightly handed down by the judge in writing or by an official, on the record statement.

Thank you. There is an upper and lower tariff for all offences. The Judge has the advantage of the fuckwits on here in that he has legal experience and has heard all the evidence.If he is out of line the police can appeal.

You shouldnt hit a copper but even reading tthe scant info on here it is clear that the officer is a wanker.

PTSD after a sick pensioner hits you with a walking stick ?

Please................................................

(Excerpt)

URL]

stfu liar. Something is very wrong over their. Do that here and the cops win.

(Excerpt)

URL]

stfu liar. Something is very wrong over their. Do that here and the cops win.
Why dont you walk us through the UK legal system and highlight how the Judge got it wrong.

Assaults on police in the enlightened UK happen at double the rate they do in the ultra violent USA.

Punching on with cops is second only to cricket as the Brits national pastime.

Assaults on police in the enlightened UK happen at double the rate they do in the ultra violent USA.

Perhaps "Bobby" needs a gun instead of a butt scratching stick... lol

It’s not widely reported out of the UK, but more and more British police are carrying firearms.

I think we’re not more than ten years away from seeing a totally armed British police.

It’s not widely reported out of the UK, but more and more British police are carrying firearms.

I think we’re not more than ten years away from seeing a totally armed British police.
Well 'Hells Bells'... U mean that firearms can actually be utilized in the furtherance of peace, safety, law & order... I do believe I'm befuddled now, cus I have a bunch of these pink pussy hat wearing 3rd & 4th wave feminists telling me otherwise.... lol

Why dont you walk us through the UK legal system and highlight how the Judge got it wrong.
I will assume that, technically, the judge did nothing wrong. But considering the level of negative effect suspending the assaultive Muslim's sentence will undoubtedly have this judge is clearly incompetent and should be removed from the criminal branch.

Do you know if these British cops have a union or some sort of police benevolent association? I know for certain that if a judge in New York City (for one) pulled a stunt like that it would result in a major" job action" which would surely get him removed.

Well 'Hells Bells'... U mean that firearms can actually be utilized in the furtherance of peace, safety, law & order... I do believe I'm befuddled now, cus I have a bunch of these pink pussy hat wearing 3rd & 4th wave feminists telling me otherwise.... lol

People in funny hats are not well known for being able to keep up with the times.

I will assume that, technically, the judge did nothing wrong. But considering the level of negative effect suspending the assaultive Muslim's sentence will undoubtedly have this judge is clearly incompetent and should be removed from the criminal branch.

Do you know if these British cops have a union or some sort of police benevolent association? I know for certain that if a judge in New York City (for one) pulled a stunt like that it would result in a major" job action" which would surely get him removed.
They have a Union. The Police Federation employ the best lawyers. If there is any issue with the sentence then they can and will appeal.
Or they may agree with the Judge that jailing an ailing pensioner for a first offence would serve no purpose.
Why would you remove a Judge for giving a correct decision ?
And what aparatus would you use to do so ?

Forum List

Back