Muslim Activist Hits English Cop In Face With A Stick And Gets Suspended Sentence:

[...]

But your virulent racism suggests that you would not be too bothered if the culprit was not a Muslim.
While it is true that the very sight of this greasy bastard, as well as my awareness of who and what he represents, adds substantially to my angry resentment of his outrageous action, the only thing that would soften my vindictive anger would be the presence of good cause or some necessity for assaulting that cop. But if any such cause or necessity existed there would not be justification for the six month sentence that was suspended. So I'm assuming the assault was unjustified.

Without having outstandingly good cause for assaulting the cop, the factor of ethnicity would not alter my angry resentment of such arrogance. Scumbags come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
There is no excuse for hitting a policeman.
But this might explain the sentence.
Thousands of prisoners could be let out early to ease the strain on overcrowded jails
So this old fella is not really a threat to society. Should he get a clip around the ear or hard time which would cost the public purse a lot ?

There is no excuse for hitting a policeman.

But this might explain the sentence.
Thousands of prisoners could be let out early to ease the strain on overcrowded jails

So this old fella is not really a threat to society. Should he get a clip around the ear or hard time which would cost the public purse a lot ?
The critical factor is perception. If one can get away so easily after hitting a cop it places the ordinary citizen, you and me, in a precarious position. This guy should be sentenced to at least a year in a maximum security prison. It is important to make an example of him.

Forum List

Back