Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Just found this, inspired by Linda Foley:

http://www.radiobs.net/mediaslander/

Here's one of my favs, links at site:

Journalists are targeted
Published on May 27, 2005 at 9:21 AM by Bill Roggio
Concrete evidence of the intentional targeting of journalists has finally emerged. A training manual for snipers instructs students to target doctors, chaplains and journalists. In the section labeled "7 Duties of a Sniper":

Killing doctors and chaplains is suggested as a means of psychological warfare.

In a follow up Q & A section, insensitively labeled "who would you kill first?", the targeting of journalists is explicitly encouraged. On the order of targeting [the emphasis is mine; the text refers to an accompanying photograph]:

The first one is the Soldier… because he has a MG [machine gun].

Then is the stupid soldier on the left.
He is a very easy target (look how he is elevated from the ground),

then the soldier or the reporter carrying the camera. First, because the camera can be used as binoculars; second, it is the most difficult thing to hide the death of a reporter in Iraq.

Finally, a clear and explicit policy to target journalists and other non combatants has been unearthed. This is in clear violation of the Geneva conventions, a despicable crime that should enrage doctors, clergymen and journalists alike.

The only problem is that the sniper manual cited was created for the insurgents in Iraq.

And for that reason, you will not read about this in the papers. Linda Foley and Eason Jordan could not be reached for comment.

My God - what a perfect example of the deadly symmetry of the MSM/DNC.

It's inconvenient. It doesn't hurt George Bush. It fails to point out the inherent moral inferiority of America. It even has the temerity to suggest that evil - outside the confines of conservatism - might actually exist.

Therefore, it didn't happen.

I was thinking of checking this blog out, but it's just intended for musicman to enjoy.

rtwngAvngr said:
I was thinking of checking this blog out, but it's just intended for musicman to enjoy.

Don't be a goose! MM likes anti-MSM stuff, so if I find something I post it to him.

You like some special area of news? Let me know.

Kathianne said:
Don't be a goose! MM likes anti-MSM stuff, so if I find something I post it to him.

You like some special area of news? Let me know.

I was just messing around! :afro:

MY blog, RWA - do you hear me - ALL MINE!

BWAHAHAAHAAHAA!

Seriously, Kathianne, I've greatly enjoyed this. Between the instances mentioned here and some other things I've been reading, the new buzz-term of the MSM/DNC seems to be, "media reform". But, what do they mean by this - a new age of accountability - a hard look at themselves, and what has shamefully passed for journalistic integrity? Naaaahhhh. Simply put, they're talking about the restoration of the Fairness Doctrine. As usual, they're out of step and out of time. Media reform is happening before our very eyes, and the slimy pimps who turned an honorable profession into a sleazy whorehouse don't like it one little bit. The only way America is going to listen to Al Franken is if the government says we have to - and, even then, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hey - maybe AL will! :eek:

musicman said:
MY blog, RWA - do you hear me - ALL MINE!

BWAHAHAAHAAHAA!

Seriously, Kathianne, I've greatly enjoyed this. Between the instances mentioned here and some other things I've been reading, the new buzz-term of the MSM/DNC seems to be, "media reform". But, what do they mean by this - a new age of accountability - a hard look at themselves, and what has shamefully passed for journalistic integrity? Naaaahhhh. Simply put, they're talking about the restoration of the Fairness Doctrine. As usual, they're out of step and out of time. Media reform is happening before our very eyes, and the slimy pimps who turned an honorable profession into a sleazy whorehouse don't like it one little bit. The only way America is going to listen to Al Franken is if the government says we have to - and, even then, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hey - maybe AL will! :eek:
Yep, hearing about the 'Fairness Doctrine' since they can't compete and do not have a message anyone is buying.

There are no real calls for reform, instead they blame talk radio and the bloggers for telling the truth. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
Yep, hearing about the 'Fairness Doctrine' since they can't compete and do not have a message anyone is buying.

There are no real calls for reform, instead they blame talk radio and the bloggers for telling the truth. :rolleyes:

And I keep waiting for them to learn something, but - Linda Foley!!!??? The absolute embodiment of their unrelenting, unrepentant arrogance and dishonesty! Keep up the good work, assholes. This is Kevorkian's wet-dream!

Forum List

Back