murderers family demands he go free

Typical African American's they can't just be happy for Bill Cosby without demanding special treatment for themselves lol

Seee Cosby gets out now all guilty black menb and their families think they should go frtee . crazy

Of course, 90% of them only care about what they can get for themselves.

Typical African American's they can't just be happy for Bill Cosby without demanding special treatment for themselves lol

They aren't African Americans. If they were born in Africa then they are African, if they are born in America they are American.

Besides, what about the couple million white people and people from India that have lived in Africa for a thousand years? Just because you're from Africa doesn't make you black.

We really need to stop using that stupid phrase. Jesus no one calls me a Irish German Italian american.

You gotta hand it to lefties. They can reverse an argument at the drop of a hat. Instead of demanding that White politicians like Andy of NY be held accountable for the same stuff Cosby did time for, they demand that murderers go free.

Most people should likely go free.
I have been on lots of juries, and most jurists will convicts if they think the odds of guilt are about 50%, when in reality the idea of a jury is that it should be more like 98% absolute certainty.

Like with Cosby, there really was no evidence at all.
Doing drugs or alcohol before sex is not evidence of rape.
It is not likely these women were passed out, like Rohypnol.
There was never any evidence of anything like that.
In fact, by waiting over a year, there really was no evidence against Cosby at all.

Most people should likely go free.
I have been on lots of juries, and most jurists will convicts if they think the odds of guilt are about 50%, when in reality the idea of a jury is that it should be more like 98% absolute certainty.

Like with Cosby, there really was no evidence at all.
Doing drugs or alcohol before sex is not evidence of rape.
It is not likely these women were passed out, like Rohypnol.
There was never any evidence of anything like that.
In fact, by waiting over a year, there really was no evidence against Cosby at all.
he rendered incapable of controlling their bodies. slipped drugs in their drinks and admitted to it. her is a rapist.

Forum List

Back