Murder as Sport

Well, that's why I asked. The statement sounds racist but I don't think that George is a racist. Let him explain before throwing the mud.
Good luck with that, this is typical behaviour of racist like George.

Why waste money on vermin. If they get lwop there is allways a chance they can get out. More likely they will just simply kill the non-violent offenders in prison to sate their bloodlust. Air all of the evidence and if mercy is warranted then they get lwop. Otherwise a swift trip to a wall and a bullet. Get them removed asap.

OLD BRIDGE — Minutes after allegedly attacking an Old Bridge computer scientist out for a late-night walk with his family, two of the five teenagers charged in his fatal beating were bragging to each other about what they had done and how much they enjoyed it, authorities said.

"My hand’s definitely broken no lie. I never hit an N-word so hard," Christopher Conway texted Julian Daley, according to a transcript of the text conversation as read by Assistant Middlesex County Prosecutor Christopher Kuberiet. In the transcript, Kuberiet uses the phrase "n-word" rather than the actual racial epithet.

"I will but yo, tomorrow night, you down again?" Daley texted back.

Then, about a half hour later, Conway texts Daley: "LMAO (laughing my ass off) highlight of my life."

"Yes, any N-word I see is going to get it with my left hand though cause I think I broke my knuckle on my right hand s-swollen. ... I’m just saying son I can’t believe that shit was so great."

The four are free on bail.

Teens bragged about fatally beating Old Bridge man, authorities say | NJ.com

Murder as sport. I think I'll throw up now.

Society has no moral duty to maintain the lives of people who have purposely become such a dangerous detriment to it. They display a behaviour where there is no redemption or rehabilitation possible. They would only continue to be a burden and for no useful purpose. They should be eliminated, period.

Society has no moral duty to maintain the lives of people who have purposely become such a dangerous detriment to it. They display a behaviour where there is no redemption or rehabilitation possible. They would only continue to be a burden and for no useful purpose. They should be eliminated, period.

Well said and one of the many reasons that I would support an EFFICIENT death penalty.

I would be willing to bet they are white.

You lose, racist.

I have been away from this thread and did not see this post of yours until this morning. I will respond, of course. I am still not clear on the race of the attackers. Do you have some information I do not?

In another post, you ask why I am interested in the race of the attackers. Simple. On its face, this looks like a hate crime. Verifying the race of the attackers v. the race of the victim would answer that question. Most hate crimes are committed by whites. That is not a racist statement - it is a simple fact. That is why I said I would bet the attackers were white.

I am most certainly not a racist. I strongly oppose hate crimes and support increased penalties whenever one is committed. This one looks like a hate crime, i.e., an attack motivated in whole or in part by the actual or perceived race of the victim.

I think that opposition to hate crime legislation seems much more in line with a racist position than does support for hate crime legislation. A person who supports hate crime legislation is, by definition, opposed to hate crimes and wants to see them stamped out. Where does that leave those who oppose hate crime legislation?

And where do YOU stand in all of this, old sport?

Yes I do. When someone throws a snowball at a windshield of a car going 40 mph, people can die.

As far as a hate crime, I'm not sure. These animals would have attacked anyone that night. It was not because the victim was Indian. In fact, in one of the texts, they planned to do it again to another innocent victim the next night.

In hate crimes, race/sexual orientation IS the motive. It's just unfortunate that these laws have been twisted to stiffen the penalties for gays and minorities only. I am not opposed to the intent. Just to the misinterpretation.

Yes I do. When someone throws a snowball at a windshield of a car going 40 mph, people can die.

As far as a hate crime, I'm not sure. These animals would have attacked anyone that night. It was not because the victim was Indian. In fact, in one of the texts, they planned to do it again to another innocent victim the next night.

In hate crimes, race/sexual orientation IS the motive. It's just unfortunate that these laws have been twisted to stiffen the penalties for gays and minorities only. I am not opposed to the intent. Just to the misinterpretation.

I detest hate crime legislation. It makes no difference to the victim if the person called them a name or whatever. The pain for both is the same, the trauma is the same for both, to have a DA say well you're white and the person that beat you was white so that's not a hate crime is ridiculous. IT IS A CRIME PERIOD! The only reason why they had to come up with hate crime legislation is becaue the legal system doesn't truly punish violent offenders unless the case gets into the media.

We KNOW that 80% of all violent crime is committed by around 10% of the criminal population. Lock those vermin up forever and the violence drops. Unfortunately idiots like the ACLU and others like them fight for those types to be released, all the time.

I think it's just that the writer doesn't understand the implication of the term hate crime. Just because there was hatred in the act doesn't mean it's a hate crime.

The juvenile justice system is a joke. They are only concerned with the rehabilitation of the perp and never justice for the victims. That's fine when a kid gets caught smoking dope or throwing snowballs.

That's why so many prosecutors try to bump up these kind of cases to adult court. They need to be punished; not sentenced to school.

It's not even about punishment. It's about PROTECTING THE PUBLIC. You can't protect the public if the kids are thrown into detention for a couple of years and then released. They just strengthen their bonds with other freaks in detention, further detatch from normal society, and are worse when they come out.

Punishment/rehabilitation isn't the issue here. The issue is we have a whole population of kids who behave this way and are a menace to innocent people. You put the innocent people first, sadly. Until you find a way to cure these kids of this kind of behavior, this kind of behavior by children OR adults should result in stiff prison sentences.

Most hate crimes are committed by whites. That is not a racist statement - it is a simple fact. That is why I said I would bet the attackers were white.
US_interacial02.gif

You might want to read this:
Walter Williams

I am most certainly not a racist. I strongly oppose hate crimes and support increased penalties whenever one is committed.
WTF?

You lose, racist.

I have been away from this thread and did not see this post of yours until this morning. I will respond, of course. I am still not clear on the race of the attackers. Do you have some information I do not?

In another post, you ask why I am interested in the race of the attackers. Simple. On its face, this looks like a hate crime. Verifying the race of the attackers v. the race of the victim would answer that question. Most hate crimes are committed by whites. That is not a racist statement - it is a simple fact. That is why I said I would bet the attackers were white.

I am most certainly not a racist. I strongly oppose hate crimes and support increased penalties whenever one is committed. This one looks like a hate crime, i.e., an attack motivated in whole or in part by the actual or perceived race of the victim.

I think that opposition to hate crime legislation seems much more in line with a racist position than does support for hate crime legislation. A person who supports hate crime legislation is, by definition, opposed to hate crimes and wants to see them stamped out. Where does that leave those who oppose hate crime legislation?

Pure unadulterated horsecrap GC. Hate crime legislation is feel good BS for the masses. Racism is telling the victim the perpetrator will charged with a misdemeanor because it was only a violent beating while seeing some other perpetrator charged for a felony for the same crime because he called someone a bad name. You tell me the difference in pain levels.

Hate crime legislation is assinine.

You lose, racist.

That is absolute BS George and you know it. It is completely asinine and further pushed because the likelihood that a black is charged with a hate crime against a white vs. the other way around. People view racism as a strictly white on <insert race here> situation. That is as asinine as the last comment.

Again, BS. Not supporting bullshit law that CREATES division within races is not equal to being a racist. I am in no way a racist but am completely against hate crime legislation. It is a corrupt mind that can accept a white person killing a black person is a grater crime that a white killing a white or any other combination of race in crime. We need to move AWAY from race playing ANY factor in law whatsoever. Law is supposed to be colorblind and legislation like this simply moves the focus BACK on color where it should have never been in the first place. A prime example is your own post. The FIRST thing you were interested in was what race they were! That should never play a role in the courtroom.

Hey Costanza,

If a man rapes a woman because she is a woman,

hate crime?

Three blacks, a Hispanic, and a white kid. Texts were between Conway and Daley. Conway - upper left. Daley - lower right.

9017659-large.jpg

And Allie - you are right. The public absolutely needs to be protected from these animals. They had planned on doing it again the next night. But I live in NJ and have little faith in the criminal justice system here. Because of their ages, I would be shocked if they got more than 25 years, if that. They might try to make an example of the kid who made the last fatal blow, but the others???

This case is haunting. These kids were supposedly from "good familiies" and went to an excellent school. Could this happen anywhere?

Forum List

Back