Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

Hopefully you told the IRS.

think donny did?

tell me why did he lied & said he would release them 'after being audited' & when he said he couldn't release them when they are under audit? now says they will never be released? huh huh? why.... go ahead............

Yep, good thing there are concerned citizens such as yourself to make sure the IRS is doing their job.

not me... the chair is.

you are a dolt.
/—-/ What are the chair’s credentials to second guess the IRS, NY State and NYC tax departments?

don't know. ask him.
/——-/ you ask him.

"/----/ "'small gift' of only a million dollars from daddy drumpf "
This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich - Investopedia
This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich
While the specific amount Trump inherited from his father has not been revealed...

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
/——-/
Oh we got him now. #7,890
View attachment 254733

al capone wasn't nabbed for murder or any syndicated crime- but he was for tax evasion........ just sayin'.

And he wasn't nabbed by congress, it's not their fucking job.

then there's nothing to worry about, is there feline?

Only thing to worry about is flash floods caused by a massive amounts of tears from crying commies.

i don't have any legit reason to see them - but the 1924 law says otherwiseconcerning the chair. we'll see, won't we mouser....

Have you bothered to read the letter issued by the Ways and Means committee to the IRS. They are using the sham reason of seeing how the IRS reviews presidential tax returns, yet they've only requested the returns of one president, Trump. Also they are requesting returns prior to his presidency which wouldn't comport to their stated purpose. If their stated purpose was legitimate, wouldn't they be requesting returns from multiple presidents?

yep i read it & just posted it on another thread....

Yet you avoided my question, go figure. HYPOCRITE!

this is what i read & no other presidents refused to submit due to 'auditing'. me thinx that's why no other presidents were included.

Rep. Richard Neal Letter to IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig

Wrong, they said they are looking at how consistently the IRS is reviewing presidential tax returns, they can't do that with just one presidents returns. And why would they be asking for non-presidential tax years? The fact is the commie committee is trying to bullshit the IRS and shoe horn an illegitimate request. The IRS will see through this ruse and the courts will support their refusal to supply the returns.

well the letter does inquire about the so called auditing... & perhaps because of testimony regarding bank & insurance fraud has some back up by paper trail. anyhoo - if there's nothing there, why are you in a tizzy about it? let it play out, little kitty cat.

think donny did?

tell me why did he lied & said he would release them 'after being audited' & when he said he couldn't release them when they are under audit? now says they will never be released? huh huh? why.... go ahead............

Yep, good thing there are concerned citizens such as yourself to make sure the IRS is doing their job.

not me... the chair is.

you are a dolt.
/—-/ What are the chair’s credentials to second guess the IRS, NY State and NYC tax departments?

don't know. ask him.
/——-/ you ask him.

soros won't pay me to, so i won't be doing it.

1LIBERALTEARS.gif

Have you bothered to read the letter issued by the Ways and Means committee to the IRS. They are using the sham reason of seeing how the IRS reviews presidential tax returns, yet they've only requested the returns of one president, Trump. Also they are requesting returns prior to his presidency which wouldn't comport to their stated purpose. If their stated purpose was legitimate, wouldn't they be requesting returns from multiple presidents?

this is what i read & no other presidents refused to submit due to 'auditing'. me thinx that's why no other presidents were included.

Wrong, they said they are looking at how consistently the IRS is reviewing presidential tax returns, they can't do that with just one presidents returns. And why would they be asking for non-presidential tax years? The fact is the commie committee is trying to bullshit the IRS and shoe horn an illegitimate request. The IRS will see through this ruse and the courts will support their refusal to supply the returns.

well the letter does inquire about the so called auditing... & perhaps because of testimony regarding bank & insurance fraud has some back up by paper trail. anyhoo - if there's nothing there, why are you in a tizzy about it? let it play out, little kitty cat.

Once again, you're bringing up law enforcement functions and that's not congresses fucking job. The commies are trying to violate US privacy laws for a purely political purpose, the IRS will shut them down.

Mulvaney: Democrats will 'never' see Trump's tax returns

So what is trump hiding? He must be afraid of something...

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

Right to privacy....
Smart move

It doesn't matter what's in his returns.
They'll take anything and make a crime out of it. Like Mueller's boys....

The only way to stop them is to deny them access.

Jo

One of his tax returns already got leaked about a year ago and it showed that for that year (2005) he paid zero or almost zero income taxes, because he, like every other real estate developer, took advantage of perfectly and long-standing tax breaks for real estate developers, tax breaks that were approved on bipartisan basis in recognition of the fact that real estate development is both costly and risky.

Once again, you're bringing up law enforcement functions and that's not congresses fucking job. The commies are trying to violate US privacy laws for a purely political purpose, the IRS will shut them down.

Correct

Jo

donny simply is not as wealthy as he claims. he might also have all kindsa financial ties to adversarial +/or nations that violate human rights as well....
Yup here we go, nothing but conjecture from the screwy liberals.
This IS WHY he won't do it. Why does an American have to prove he's innocent?
You nuts need to prove he has done something illegal....and all you're shooting
are blanks. You just need to assume the position of respect.

Long after Trump's 8th year they will still be at war with him.

Jo

What stupid reasoning. Why don't you stand nude in public? If you have nothing to hide what's the problem?

Jo

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.

This will backfire when the calls start coming for all the democrats running to release their taxes going back 10+ years. They will have no excuse and saying they will only release them if they become the nominee won't work.

Why wouldn't they....UNLESS LIKE trump....they have something to hide

Now tell me....

WHAT IS trump HIDING IN HIS TAX RETURNS? TELL ME!

Your begging is pitiful.

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

I bet if you wanted to stick a proctoscope up Trump's ass to see up there and he declined, you'd claim he must be "hiding" something there as well.

Maybe what you're going to get on Nov. 2020? :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you ain't NEVER getting to see anything the law doesn't say you HAVE to see. PERIOD. And all your bitchy whining ain't going to change a thing.

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" So if Trump or the IRS don't comply and violate his right to privacy by giving up his taxes, he's guilty of hiding something? What happened to illegal search and seizure? So if the cops knock on your door and say "let me search your house" and you say "Why?" and they say "Why ask, if you don't let us, you're hiding something." What kind of bullshit is that? We don't live in Nazi Germany. This is America. Unless you suspect a crime to have occurred, you CAN'T just investigate until you find one. That's why the entire Mueller probe was illegal.

That Trump false promise of TRANSPARENCY is in need of a lot of window washing.......while the CULT cheers the buffoon on because they're.....as he openly stated......"poorly educated" (and morons, I'll add.).

That Trump false promise of TRANSPARENCY is in need of a lot of window washing.......while the CULT cheers the buffoon on because they're.....as he openly stated......"poorly educated" (and morons, I'll add.).

Trump promised transparency in his administration, not his personal life.

Really.....REALLY?????..............So, lets look a a bit on his "administration.....

Really.....REALLY?????..............So, lets look a a bit on his "administration.....

This thread is not about his administration. It's about his personal life. If you want to talk about transparency in his administration, start a thread on it.

This thread is not about his administration. It's about his personal life. If you want to talk about transparency in his administration, start a thread on it.

Weren't you the asshole who wrote......???.......and I responded accordingly?....Who turns on your computer for you?

Forum List

Back