Multiple measles outbreaks blamed on anti vaxxers but they all have this one thing in common

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Multiple Measles Outbreaks Blamed On Anti-Vaxxers, But They All Have This One Thing In Common
As of February 6, the county which sits just north of the border from Portland, Oregon has tallied 50 confirmed cases and 11 suspected cases of measles since January 1.

The one thing MSM won’t tell you about the measles outbreaks happening around the country is that those who have been diagnosed brought the disease in from other countries.
----------------------------------------

But yah can't tell them anything, they keep hoping hope against hope using their own kid .
Sadly it is taking people seeing their own kids lights go out first before they believe the vaccine information out there.

Last edited:
Multiple Measles Outbreaks Blamed On Anti-Vaxxers, But They All Have This One Thing In Common
As of February 6, the county which sits just north of the border from Portland, Oregon has tallied 50 confirmed cases and 11 suspected cases of measles since January 1.

But yah can't tell them anything, they keep hoping hope against hope using their own kid .
The one thing MSM won’t tell you about the measles outbreaks happening around the country is that those who have been diagnosed brought the disease in from other countries.
From your article:

If the left truly cared about stopping measles outbreaks, they’d want stronger border security and they’d stop attacking Americans who choose not to vaccinate.
That tells us that Democrats are so entrenched in damaging the President's office and his power that they won't look at the common defense of Americans who come into contact with these and other aliens who bring serious diseases into the country for any reason. I hope voters remember how very much power means to Democrats and how little voters mean to these seedy, vengeful creeps who run the Democrat Party and America straight into the ground.

From your article:

If the left truly cared about stopping measles outbreaks, they’d want stronger border security and they’d stop attacking Americans who choose not to vaccinate.
That tells us that Democrats are so entrenched in damaging the President's office and his power that they won't look at the common defense of Americans who come into contact with these and other aliens who bring serious diseases into the country for any reason. I hope voters remember how very much power means to Democrats and how little voters mean to these seedy, vengeful creeps who run the Democrat Party and America straight into the ground.

I wholeheartedly agree with that! That's exactly what's happening.^^^

Between late term abortion and bringing in millions of illegals with diseases, the Democrat Party will wipe out Americans ....all Patriots included.

Hope people wake up now!

How does the measles being brought in from out of the country in any way speak against the idea of people getting vaccinated?

Also, while it's certainly possible, is there any evidence that any of the outbreaks began because of illegals?

:lol::laugh:

Between late term abortion and bringing in millions of illegals with diseases, the Democrat Party will wipe out Americans ....all Patriots included.

Hope people wake up now!
:laugh::lol:
I'm still laughing.
1104.jpg

Last edited:

Sadly it is taking people seeing their own kids lights go out first before they believe the vaccine information out there.
Why are people who were vaccinated for measles....
getting measles?

• Banned
cHART-2.jpg

I also pasted below a table of Oregon’s actual numbers, from 1995 to 2017, please show me where the material decline happened (from year to year, there will be some natural variation, because this is a survey.)

cHART-3.jpg

TRUTHFUL DATA DESTROYS THE FALSE NARRATIVE
Note: this data above is for children, aged 19-35 months. By the time these kids get into school, the vaccination rate goes even higher. What’s so important about all this data is that it destroys the false narrative. Vaccination rates haven’t gone down lately. Period. Ask any epidemiologist you know to run these numbers. The trend lines are ALL flat. Since 1995. I also know that each year, here in Oregon, the OHA’s data and the NIS data from CDC are generally the same, so I’d love to see OHA produce the MMR vaccination rate data since 1995 and ask them a simple question: why not tell the truth?

cHART-4.jpg

When I looked at the CDC’s numbers, it clearly showed that the MMR vaccination rate has held steady for more than 20 years. I wanted to make sure and corroborate that data with data from the Oregon Health Authority, which they conveniently don’t publish very often, but someone sent me their data from 2014, showing that 97.1% of 7th graders in Oregon have received an MMR vaccine! Where’s the decline?

The viewpoints expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Infowars.

Report: CDC Data Counters its Own Vaccine Narrative

:lol::laugh:

Hope people wake up now!
:laugh::lol:
I'm still laughing.
View attachment 244722
So glad I had a hand into bringing a little mirth into your life, Angelo. :biggrin:

How does the measles being brought in from out of the country in any way speak against the idea of people getting vaccinated?

Also, while it's certainly possible, is there any evidence that any of the outbreaks began because of illegals?

Nope. There is no evidence that the unvaccinated cause measles outbreaks either. The CDC refuses to initiate an independent scientific study of the fully vaccinated versus the unvaccinated. It does not know whether widespread, mandatory vaccination will ultimately prove beneficial or harmful. It does not know if the herd immunity theory is tenable. Not every person produces an antibody response to innoculations. In China for example, despite a vacination uptake rate of nearly 99%, measles outbreaks continue to occur but something else is happening - something called viral vaccine escape, or mutations that are proving harder to treat than the natural viruses. You would think with the advent of antibiotic resistant superbugs, the experts would have learned something.

Nope. There is no evidence that the unvaccinated cause measles outbreaks either. The CDC refuses to initiate an independent scientific study of the fully vaccinated versus the unvaccinated. It does not know whether widespread, mandatory vaccination will ultimately prove beneficial or harmful. It does not know if the herd immunity theory is tenable. Not every person produces an antibody response to innoculations. In China for example, despite a vacination uptake rate of nearly 99%, measles outbreaks continue to occur but something else is happening - something called viral vaccine escape, or mutations that are proving harder to treat than the natural viruses. You would think with the advent of antibiotic resistant superbugs, the experts would have learned something.

What do you mean "the CDC refused to initiate an independent scientific study of the fully vaccinated versus the unvaccinated"? What sort of study do you think they need to conduct, who has asked them to do it, when have they refused?

From what I've read China does still have some measles troubles, and there are questions about why, but at the same time, the incidence rate of measles is supposed to have dropped hugely since China began using the measles vaccine in a widespread way.

Measles
Study on measles transmission in China have implications for controlling the epidemic worldwide: Catch-up vaccination may be efficient means for controlling epidemics in big cities with large migrant populations

What is it you think the experts should have learned? Are you saying that vaccination is causing difficult to fight mutations and people should, therefore, not get vaccinated?

Forum List

Back