Muller ready to deliver core findings on Trump probe after midterms

Mueller ready to deliver core findings on Trump probe after midterms: report
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is set to issue findings of some of the core aspects of his investigation into the alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia shortly after the November midterm elections, Bloomberg reported.

Oh yes of course AFTER MIDTERMS, so that way if the DEMORETARDS win they will begin the impeachment process, These scum stop at nothing to win the house or to win the senate.

Losers will always lie , cheat, steal INFILTRATE FROM WITH IN...... that's not reality to sheep their Gods are perfect......

They either will claim nothing if the deep state hasn't gotten a hold of them, or have finally found bs lies to piece together making it look true that's how demotards work.

He could, of course, reveal them today. But, we all know he won't.
no, he can't.... as Giuliani made a point about a month ago, Mueller has to step back, 6 weeks prior to the election, per the justice dept rules.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is set to issue findings of some of the core aspects of his investigation into the alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia shortly after the November midterm elections, Bloomberg reported.

Oh yes of course AFTER MIDTERMS, so that way if the DEMORETARDS win they will begin the impeachment process, These scum stop at nothing to win the house or to win the senate.

Losers will always lie , cheat, steal INFILTRATE FROM WITH IN...... that's not reality to sheep their Gods are perfect......

They either will claim nothing if the deep state hasn't gotten a hold of them, or have finally found bs lies to piece together making it look true that's how demotards work.
Mueller is holding off so as NOT to influence the elections.

He could, of course, reveal them today. But, we all know he won't.
no, he can't.... as Giuliani made a point about a month ago, Mueller has to step back, 6 weeks prior to the election, per the justice dept rules.

Yes, but such laws are not applicable to Progressive leakers, unless caught. And then, maybe.

Dems want to win elections?

Color me shocked.

Or silly conspiracy theories about the 'deep state' are how conservative cucks try to excuse the pasting they are about to receive at the polls.

Color me shocked.

Or silly conspiracy theories about the 'deep state' are how conservative cucks try to excuse the pasting they are about to receive at the polls.

Any update on Ellison? Nope. Funny how that is. Maybe he is hanging out with Mueller

Color me shocked.

Any update on Ellison? Nope. Funny how that is. Maybe he is hanging out with Mueller

Which has what to do with the batshit 'deep state' conspiracy? Or the hysteric babble about Mueller's investigation?

Color me shocked.

Which has what to do with the batshit 'deep state' conspiracy? Or the hysteric babble about Mueller's investigation?

You were the one who stated if we didn’t hear in a week you d condemn the investigation. It’s been 3 weeks?

Color me shocked.

You were the one who stated if we didn’t hear in a week you d condemn the investigation. It’s been 3 weeks?

I never said I'd condemn the Mueller investigation if something didn't come back on Ellison.

You seem rather desperate to change the topic from the batshit 'deep state' conspiracy and the Mueller investigation, though.

/-----/ Breaking: Leaker busted
Feds arrest senior Treasury employee for leaking Manafort and Butina banking documents to a reporter | Daily Mail Online

Feds arrest senior Treasury Department employee over claims she leaked 'suspicious activity reports' on Paul Manafort, Russian embassy and alleged Russian spy Maria Butina
  • Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards faces charges for allegedly leaking sensitive banking documents to a reporter
  • The files, called 'Suspicious Activity Reports' (SARs) are sent by banks to the federal government when they notice potential criminal money transfers
  • Edwards is accused of leaking SARs related to Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Maria Butina and Russia's embassy in Washington
  • They were all targets of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe
  • Edwards was found with a thumb drive full of the documents when she was arrested but denied having any relationship with reporters
  • Two felony charges could add up to 10 years in prison
  • The Justice Department have charged a Treasury Department employee with giving a reporter confidential banking reports tied to Paul Manafort, Maria Butina and other suspects charged in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Federal prosecutors say Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards will appear in court Wednesday in Alexandria, Virginia.

Edwards, 40, is a senior official at Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). She's accused of leaking the material to a journalist who was not named in the criminal complaint.

Color me shocked.

I never said I'd condemn the Mueller investigation if something didn't come back on Ellison.

You seem rather desperate to change the topic from the batshit 'deep state' conspiracy and the Mueller investigation, though.

What? Are you back pedaling?

IDGAF about Mueller's investigation. Similar to Kav, people will see what they want to see.

Color me shocked.

IDGAF about Mueller's investigation. Similar to Kav, people will see what they want to see.

Quote me ever saying that I would condemn the Mueller investigation if something didn't come back on Ellison.

You'll find you're hallucinating.

Quote me ever saying that I would condemn the Mueller investigation if something didn't come back on Ellison.

You said you'd find it "fishy" if there was not additional info on the Ellison case after local PD stated they would not investigate.

You said you'd find it "fishy" if there was not additional info on the Ellison case after local PD stated they would not investigate.

WHich has what to do with the Mueller investigation or the deep state fantasy?

Mueller will find nothing. Now address Ellison.

When you explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller, sure.

When you explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller, sure.

Double standard. You really cannot see that or are you being obtuse on purpose?

I can see how you're desperate to try and change the topic. For the last time, explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller?

Your every awkward attempt to avoid the question demonstrates you don't have answer for it.

I can see how you're desperate to try and change the topic. For the last time, explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller?

Your every awkward attempt to avoid the question demonstrates you don't have answer for it.

I am Talking about media coverage. Find one time when I stated “Deep State”. You crazy Leftist.

I am Talking about media coverage. Find one time when I stated “Deep State”. You crazy Leftist.

Laughing.....so you admit that your babble about Ellison has jack shit to do with the Deep State conspiracy or the Mueller investigation?

Then you're trying to change the topic and derail the thread.

Forum List

Back