Muhammad Ali dies at 74

And here I thought you would be celebrating that another black and another Muslim had died.

Draft dodger...I wonder if he wondered who took his place when he chickened out and if they made it back

The OP doesn't miss an opportunity

to spew his hatred....one way or another....for one or the other.

That was 1971, we've evolved since then. Ali spent the last two decades of his life living in a gated community in Scottsdale, AZ, one of the whitest places on earth.

Draft dodger...I wonder if he wondered who took his place when he chickened out and if they made it back

Cheney and several others come to mind. Some get out due to who they are and wiggle their way around going,, while others are honest. Time we quit fighting and wasting lifes for the elites.

Funny how hypocrite lefties admire millionaire athletes who dodge the draft but they hate millionaire politicians.

Cheney and several others come to mind. Some get out due to who they are and wiggle their way around going,, while others are honest. Time we quit fighting and wasting lifes for the elites.

Well, it certainly wasn't Bush or Trump. My best guess is that it was some black kid from Detroit who was not as smart at Ali.

Well, it certainly wasn't Bush or Trump. My best guess is that it was some black kid from Detroit who was not as smart at Ali.

The thread is about Ali....take your weak BBBuut Booooosh and start your own

You are cute, when you are angry, Sas.....

You are cute, when you are angry, Sas.....

That's as weak as your "bbbbbuuuuttt Boooooosh"

Syrian President Hafez Assad receives Muhammad Ali in Damascus in 1973.

show_929f65c6-1b22-4821-842c-925fef9d5b30.jpg

Forum List

Back