Mugshots of Antifa Unmasked

Blogger James Woods responded immediately Tuesday to one of the first mugshots released of an Antifa criminal suspect, with this sarcastic tweet:

This #AntifaGoon screamed she didn’t want her picture taken while being arrested. Please respect her privacy. Do not retweet 10,000 times. pic.twitter.com/r0dNSGxEEl

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) August 29, 2017

:rofl:

Of course, everyone respected his request. :D

(it was retweeted 35K times..so far)

antifa = paid terrorist by the old rabid open borders prick g soros...

soros4.png

Yes. James Woods. I follow him on Twitter. I miss his being in movies too, but he has been blacklisted. Hollyweird does not want someone so outspoken.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
He is totally "in yer face", funny as well as witty, and has a shitload of followers. Which is why I do too. :lol:

I'm amazed that they've actually arrested them. Usually the media signs them off as "counter protesters" against those "evil racists" and the public just graze on the narrative they're fed and look the other way.

So, when is the law seriously going after these bastards? That's open sedition.

They'd have a 6-string gallows set up back in the old days, with a judge on-site.

Blogger James Woods responded immediately Tuesday to one of the first mugshots released of an Antifa criminal suspect, with this sarcastic tweet:

This #AntifaGoon screamed she didn’t want her picture taken while being arrested. Please respect her privacy. Do not retweet 10,000 times. pic.twitter.com/r0dNSGxEEl

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) August 29, 2017

:rofl:

Of course, everyone respected his request. :D

(it was retweeted 35K times..so far)
Gotta love James Woods :)

I'm amazed that they've actually arrested them. Usually the media signs them off as "counter protesters" against those "evil racists" and the public just graze on the narrative they're fed and look the other way.

Apparently, their right-wing victims didn't fight back.

Well...they started beating the hell out of the reporters.

Which I'm sure left the idiot media shocked as hell. Because they were on their side after all.

#Unmasking Antifa at Home and Office

cover082917a.jpg

Why is it that terrorists of all types need to hide behind masks? Who or what are they afraid of.

cover082917b.jpg

These are the wonderful Antifa members arrested in Berkeley. And this is who they are:

Seth Vasquez, 25-year-old male from Berkeley.

Mark Misohink, 23-year-old male from Berkeley.

James Dominic, 23-year-old male from Oakland.

Kristopher Wyrick, 39-year-old male from Alpine.

Harlan Pankau, 38-year-old male from Jamul.

Levi Smith, 32-year-old male from Sparks, NV.

Sean Hines, 20-year-old male from Santa Rosa.

Brittany Moorman, 26-year-old female from Oakland.

Yesenia Mandez, 22-year-old female (unknown city).

Emily Gillespie, 24-year-old female from Berkeley.

Sean Dougan, 47-year-old male from Portland, OR.

Rachel Moore, 40-year-old female from Oakland.

Joshua Phillips, 26-year-old male from Oakland.

Do they have jobs? What would their employers think. How about their families?

This article is @ #Unmasking Antifa at Home and Office

Forum List

Back