Mugabe, the right man to lead Zimbabwe.Congratulations,may you rule for another 20yr

First of all I must say congratulations to Prime minister Robert Mugabe.

In being victorious in a very fair and legitimate elections.

I feel he is fit to rule Zimbabwe for another 20 years if need be.After all,the neocolonialist Europeans were licking their choops ,trying to install their re-colonialist candidate into the office of Prime minister.It is with great vision that Prime minister Mugabe, can see through the plots, and conspiracies,that
the European recolonialists robber Barrons are constantly trying to implement
within Zimbabwe. I say again,congratulations Robert Mugabe, may you rule for
another 20 years and beyound!.

Ok, you must be a troll, lol.

As far as how Mugabe deals with the whites and neocolonialist he gets the Bass' upmost praise, but doing his own people that way is wrong, how would you like if the US Marines kicked down your door and said vote for McCain or we'll kill you?

So... you support black against white racism, but then say white against black racism is absolutely wrong?:cuckoo:

I feel he is fit to rule Zimbabwe for another 20 years if need be.After all,the neocolonialist Europeans were licking their choops ,trying to install their re-colonialist candidate into the office of Prime minister.It is with great vision that Prime minister Mugabe, can see through the plots, and conspiracies,that

IMHO, Mugabe is Obama's hero. Obama seems to be trying to run the same inflation and spending games. There is the "redistribution of wealth" thing too.

IMHO, Mugabe is Obama's hero. Obama seems to be trying to run the same inflation and spending games. There is the "redistribution of wealth" thing too.

Mugabe is a Political visionary. One of the best African rulers that ever lived.!!:razz:

Forum List

Back