Mugabe, the right man to lead Zimbabwe.Congratulations,may you rule for another 20yr

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
First of all I must say congratulations to Prime minister Robert Mugabe.

In being victorious in a very fair and legitimate elections.

I feel he is fit to rule Zimbabwe for another 20 years if need be.After all,the neocolonialist Europeans were licking their choops ,trying to install their re-colonialist candidate into the office of Prime minister.It is with great vision that Prime minister Mugabe, can see through the plots, and conspiracies,that
the European recolonialists robber Barrons are constantly trying to implement
within Zimbabwe. I say again,congratulations Robert Mugabe, may you rule for
another 20 years and beyound!.

Last edited:

I feel he is fit to rule Zimbabwe for another 20 years if need be.After all,the neocolonialist Europeans were licking their choops ,trying to install their re-colonialist candidate into the office of Prime minister.It is with great vision that Prime minister Mugabe, can see through the plots, and conspiracies,that
the European recolonialists robber Barons are constantly trying to implement

You think he is so great? Move there and learn first hand how great he really is.

Robert Mugabe was going to use the phrase fair and balanced to desribe the wholesale fraud he's calling an election.

Sadly, Fox has trademarked it for their own ironic banner.

You know they dare to compare His excellency Robert Mugabe to that madman
"Idi Amin DaDa" ?!!, how dare they.Mugabe for another 20 years!.
We need more great African leaders such as Mugabe.

Yes, that was definitely a sarcastic post. Mugabe won because he was the only candidate and because he killed 90 of his opponents supporters and forced his opponent to flee for life.

I'm taking bets that Mugabe is going to have a civil war on his hands within the next year or two. Zimbabwe's economy has collapsed since 2003, their dollar is worth less than toilet paper and the pro-Mugabe militia is going around raping women in a country that had a AIDS prevalence of approx 26% in 2001... so after 7 years the AIDS rate must be over 30% by now. Could be as high as 40%.

Ok, you must be a troll, lol.

As far as how Mugabe deals with the whites and neocolonialist he gets the Bass' upmost praise, but doing his own people that way is wrong, how would you like if the US Marines kicked down your door and said vote for McCain or we'll kill you?

Ok, you must be a troll, lol.

As far as how Mugabe deals with the whites and neocolonialist he gets the Bass' upmost praise, but doing his own people that way is wrong, how would you like if the US Marines kicked down your door and said vote for McCain or we'll kill you?

No, I am not a troll, I feel Mugabe had information about some of his political opponents,that indicated outside support and , I feel that many British still
feel that Zimbabwe should be controlled by the British or by Whites.

No, I am not a troll, I feel Mugabe had information about some of his political opponents,that indicated outside support and , I feel that many British still
feel that Zimbabwe should be controlled by the British or by Whites.

I admit Mugabe is right to keep the neocolonialist devils out of Zimbabwe, but his governing skills is killing Zimbabwe. Watching your country crumble economically rather than have the neocolonialist Europeans destroy it isn't the best alternative.

No but they have copper, and many other minerals that the American and
European military industrial complex needs.Do you care now.?

Yes.

If Zimbabwe has natural resources that our corporate elite can steal, we owe it to the children of the super wealthy class to send our children to die so they can have it, of course.

All hail Anaconda copper, or whoever..

I admit Mugabe is right to keep the neocolonialist devils out of Zimbabwe, but his governing skills is killing Zimbabwe. Watching your country crumble economically rather than have the neocolonialist Europeans destroy it isn't the best alternative.

Let us face it.Life under the British robber barons was a lot better for the whites, and the Blacks in Zimbabwe,but we must realize that Zimbabwe is being conspiratorialized by the British,and many European and western nations.
Mugabe can turn thnigs around.Blacks can run a country,look at how successfull
Botswanna is.

Yes.

If Zimbabwe has natural resources that our corporate elite can steal, we owe it to the children of the super wealthy class to send our children to die so they can have it, of course.

All hail Anaconda copper, or whoever..

Anaconda copper mines. A huge copper mining conglomerate.I think they may
be British or Brazilian.The main Brazilian mining company is Rio Tinto.

All hail Rio Tinto and Anaconda,don't forget BHP Billiton, from Australia.!!

Actually, if editec would ever get working on securing my bona fides from the State Department I could start recolonizing Rhodesia, Mozambique, South Africa, and German South West Africa.

At the most I am going to need the sporadic use of a Marine Carrier.

Actually, if editec would ever get working on securing my bona fides from the State Department I could start recolonizing Rhodesia, Mozambique, South Africa, and German South West Africa.

At the most I am going to need the sporadic use of a Marine Carrier.

I believe that my influence in the State Department is rather modest, given that my entire interaction with that august organziation is to have been issued a passport from them.

I don't agree with forced votes, intimidation and violence in what is supposed to be a free election.

I believe that my influence in the State Department is rather modest, given that my entire interaction with that august organziation is to have been issued a passport from them.

Fine, dash my hopes and dreams.

Be that way.

Forum List

Back