‘Mueller’s pitbull’ has a few regrets

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

cry me a river

from the article:

"Weissmann wanted to subpoena Trump. Mueller said no. Weissmann wanted to conclude forcefully that Trump obstructed justice. Mueller said no. And Weissmann wanted to open a wide-ranging investigation of Trump’s finances. He was again rebuffed.

Weissmann said that last Sunday’s explosive New York Times report cataloguing decades of Trump’s financial dealings and tax returns was “serendipitous” — underscoring why he fought to probe Trump’s financial relationships where others refused."

and...

“It was the antithesis,” Weissmann said of the phone “wiping” stories. “We were trying to think about how to prevent things from disappearing.”

“I was like, wait a second, everything was backed up,” he continued, adding, “This phone was irrelevant because everything was on our computers.”"

Last edited:
  • Banned
Mueller and his team peered furiously into every corner and crevice and found NOTHING

Trump is the most innocent man in the history of the world...no one has been investigated as much as him, with literally nothing found!

The American left has fully weaponized government agencies against its political opponents. The warning is clear for anyone who wants to run against a leftist. The leftists in the DOJ/FBI/IRS will investigate and destroy you and everyone that supports you.

• Banned
do you think Crooked Hillary should be locked up?

Mueller: OUT OF MY PURVIEW!

do you think Obama spied on Trump?

fuck...well, do you think rapists should be locked up?

Forum List

Back