Votes: 12 63.2%
  • no sure

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Mueller has had over a year to investigate the Russian/2016 election. We all know Trump and friends are behind this, It is time he wraps this up, writes his report and let Congress do their job.

Mueller has had over a year to investigate the Russian/2016 election. We all know Trump and friends are behind this, It is time he wraps this up, writes his report and let Congress do their job.
It took four years for Ken Starr to investigate a blowjob.

Patience, grasshopper.

This investigation is about more than the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in our free electoral process.

It will go wherever the crimes and the money trail lead it.

Patience, grasshopper.

This investigation is about more than the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in our free electoral process.

Conspiracy???? I thought it was collusion. Which is not a crime btw.

Patience, grasshopper.

That is what your master told you. You shouldn't listen to him. He is a liar. It has always been about
conspiracy and obstruction.

The national embarrassment witch hunt is having a hard time winding itself down

Patience, grasshopper.

Conspiracy to collude to obstruct Hillary from becoming President

poor simple, idiot RW's - too stupid to understand how investigations really work.

but thats why they're RW idiots isnt it ...........

20121129-Staples-3D-Printing-Easy-Button.jpg

BUT BUT BUT BUT HILLARY !!!!!

Patience, grasshopper.

That's how tards convince themselves conspiracy is not a crime. They call it something different.

Patience, grasshopper.

I want to show the world how a true democracy works, especially when it comes to the countries leader. We in America can peacefully fire the leader & here is the proof.

I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election.
Like Hillary did.

Obama took foreign donations over the internet and Hillary paid a British spy to gather Russian intelligence to find dirt on Trump.

I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election.

You mean like when Hillary took tens of millions from Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

When you end your post by stating a lie it becomes impossible to believe the rest of your post.
just a friendly reminder
no animosity intended or implied

Like Hillary did.

Obama took foreign donations over the internet and Hillary paid a British spy to gather Russian intelligence to find dirt on Trump.

When you end your post by stating a lie it becomes impossible to believe the rest of your post.
just a friendly reminder
no animosity intended or implied

The only reason the witch hunt was started, why it continues, is because Liberals / snowflakes refuse to accept the outcome of the 2016 election....because they wanted THIS as their President:

Once an Enabler, always an Enabler......

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-4_12-42-33.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-4_12-42-33.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14

So you are all for trying Clinton and Obama, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strozk, Baker, Page and the rest for Knowingly Purchasing Russian Propaganda, and then concealing that sourcing in a FISA Court to lobby for a Surveillance Warrant, and then leaking everything they could so as to directly use foreign assistance in an attempt to alter the results of a Federal Election?

Why isn't Mueller Investigating that?

The Russians likely wished to do something but other than mind rays or counting manipulations there is no way to put that wish into effect. However liberals desperately need a sentiment of malfeasance to cling to in order to cope with Hillarys defeat

So you are all for trying Clinton and Obama, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strozk, Baker, Page and the rest for Knowingly Purchasing Russian Propaganda, and then concealing that sourcing in a FISA Court to lobby for a Surveillance Warrant, and then leaking everything they could so as to directly use foreign assistance in an attempt to alter the results of a Federal Election?

Why isn't Mueller Investigating that?

BECAUSE HE'S INVESTIGATING TRUMP - DUMBASS .

Patience, grasshopper.

That is what your master told you. You shouldn't listen to him. He is a liar. It has always been about
conspiracy and obstruction.
He's not the subject of a criminal investigation. So it has to be collusion

Forum List

Back