Mueller's / Democrats 'Titanic' Special Counsel Investigation 'Going Down'

Republicans to Trump: Hands off Mueller

Congress is full of personal praise for Mueller
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ace-robert-mueller-special-counsel/101810310/

Rare bipartisan moment: Both sides embrace Robert Mueller as special counsel

2017-12-14

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testified before lawmakers on Capitol Hill only to reaffirm Robert Mueller's position as the special counsel in charge of the ongoing Russia investigation. Rosenstein explained that he has no intention of firing Mueller, and that he supports the scope of his investigation, despite some opposition from Republicans.

"If there were good cause, I would act. If there were no good cause, I would not," Rosenstein told the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, CNN reported. He praised Mueller's work and said he's "ideal" for this investigation.

He said that he didn't see any reason to fire Mueller up to this point, and that President Donald Trump has never asked him to remove the special counsel.

"I am not going to be discussing my communications with the president but I can tell you that nobody has communicated to me the desire to remove Robert Mueller," he said.

Rosenstein is overseeing Mueller's investigation because Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from all 2016 election related investigations.

"I believe based on his reputation, his service, his patriotism, and his experience with the department and with the FBI, I believe he was an ideal choice for this task," Rosenstein said.

When asked about the scope of his investigation, Rosenstein delivered nothing short of praise for Mueller's tactics and integrity.

"There are a lot of media stories speculating about what the special counsel may or may not be doing," he said, according to CNN. "I know what (Mueller is) doing. I'm appropriately exercising my oversight responsibilities. So I can assure you that the special counsel is conducting himself consistently with our understanding about the scope of his investigation."

Rosenstein reaffirms Mueller as Republicans look to discredit Russi...

Growing Evidence Of A Politically Tainted Clinton Investigation

"A series of new revelations about the FBI under James Comey has provided more evidence that partisan agents may have abused their agency positions for political purposes during the Hillary Clinton email investigation and 2016 presidential campaign."
ss mueller.jpg

lets see Goldilocks fire the Grand Jury indictments.
Why would he intervene on 2 un-related Tax Evasion Charges dating back to 2006 and a charge of 'Lying to the FBI; when that charge will most likely be dropped, based on the revelation about Strzok's extreme Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary bias that resulted in his protection of Hillary aides Abedin and Mills from charges for the same exact crimes?

Let Mueller have his 'Scooter Libby' indictments. Anything else he attempts to manufacture / come up with will be killed due to the evidence he is running a Kangaroo Court / Witch Hunt. Besides, Mueller has shown his hand - he doesn't have anything but a stacked biased deck and 2 tax evasion charges.

trumptards believe the gilded charlatan is more trustworthy than every honorable public servant going. :eusa_clap:

trump_car_salesman.jpg

...........BELIEVE HIM!

Republicans to Trump: Hands off Mueller

Congress is full of personal praise for Mueller

Rare bipartisan moment: Both sides embrace Robert Mueller as special counsel

2017-12-14

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testified before lawmakers on Capitol Hill only to reaffirm Robert Mueller's position as the special counsel in charge of the ongoing Russia investigation. Rosenstein explained that he has no intention of firing Mueller, and that he supports the scope of his investigation, despite some opposition from Republicans.

"If there were good cause, I would act. If there were no good cause, I would not," Rosenstein told the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, CNN reported. He praised Mueller's work and said he's "ideal" for this investigation.

He said that he didn't see any reason to fire Mueller up to this point, and that President Donald Trump has never asked him to remove the special counsel.

"I am not going to be discussing my communications with the president but I can tell you that nobody has communicated to me the desire to remove Robert Mueller," he said.

Rosenstein is overseeing Mueller's investigation because Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from all 2016 election related investigations.

"I believe based on his reputation, his service, his patriotism, and his experience with the department and with the FBI, I believe he was an ideal choice for this task," Rosenstein said.

When asked about the scope of his investigation, Rosenstein delivered nothing short of praise for Mueller's tactics and integrity.

"There are a lot of media stories speculating about what the special counsel may or may not be doing," he said, according to CNN. "I know what (Mueller is) doing. I'm appropriately exercising my oversight responsibilities. So I can assure you that the special counsel is conducting himself consistently with our understanding about the scope of his investigation."

Rosenstein reaffirms Mueller as Republicans look to discredit Russi...

Yeah, what a difference a couple of e-mails, a couple of documents pried legally out of the hands of the FBI, and the exposure of the FBI as an extremely biased, Trump-Hating Hillary/Obama-loyal institution makes!

As reported, even Democrats are turning n Rosenstein...and Mueller...as all of this begins to blow up in their faces.

:p

the honorable mr mueller is just doing his job.

The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States.

Organization, Mission and Functions Manual: Federal Bureau of Investigation | DOJ | Department of Justice

hey-trump-heres-a-photo-of-robert-mueller-3rd-marine-28842388.png

MAGA: Mueller Ain't Going Away

trumptards believe the gilded charlatan is more trustworthy than every honorable public servant going.

No, we believe all the evidence presented against Mueller, Comey, Hillary, McCabe, Rosenstein, and Obama. We believe the evidence against discredited FBI agent / fired Mueller Witch Hunt Team member Strzok. And we WOULD believe any evidence Democrats could present against Trump...which they are unable to do after a year and as the corrupt / biased FBI's and Mueller's Witch Hunt burns down publicly around them.

(Cute photoshop 'funny' of Trump, though. Time to go back to the kids' arts and crafts table now, though. :p )

trumptards believe the gilded charlatan is more trustworthy than every honorable public servant going.

No, we believe all the evidence presented against Mueller, Comey, Hillary, McCabe, Rosenstein, and Obama. We believe the evidence against discredited FBI agent / fired Mueller Witch Hunt Team member Strzok. And we WOULD believe any evidence Democrats could present against Trump...which they are unable to do after a year and as the corrupt / biased FBI's and Mueller's Witch hunt burns down publicly around them.

(Cute photoshop 'funny' of Trump, though. Time to go back to the kids' arts and crafts table now, though. :p )

what trumptards BELIEVE doesn't mean shit to the US DOJ which testified just yesterday to its reaffirmed faith in mueller's investigation.

your fantasy news headlines are fit for nothing but lining your trumptard parrot cage! :eusa_clap:

what trumptards BELIEVE doesn't mean shit to the US DOJ...

You really should actually READ posts you attempt to respond to. I totally agreed with you - what Trump supporters - or Hillary worshippers - believe is irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is EVIDENCE .. like all the EVIDENCE against Hillary, Mueller, Comey, Holder, Obama, Lynch, etc... EVIDENCE, something Democrats / snowflakes do not have to support their continued false accusations against The President.

Again, I agree with you 100%

Again..

NO EVIDENCE.

AGAIN...

Was Trump paid $100+ million by the KGB Bank, hide Russian crimes as Mueller / Comey did, etc?

No

Nice 2nd try - still a 'fail'

...and not only does Trump have the Constitutional Authority t fire Mueller, all the evidence of the FBI's criminal bias, Mueller and his team's conflict of interests, and the fact that Mueller should be the one being investigated is enough justification to do so....but Trump will not do so.

Why bother? Mueller's, his team's, and the FBI's credibility is shot.

funny you imagine you are privy to all the evidence that you deny exists.

just stop already... :laugh2:

Growing Evidence Of A Politically Tainted Clinton Investigation

"A series of new revelations about the FBI under James Comey has provided more evidence that partisan agents may have abused their agency positions for political purposes during the Hillary Clinton email investigation and 2016 presidential campaign."
Source: The Daily Caller :muahaha:
When you lack substance to respond, as you demonstrate, try to 'baffle them with bull$h!t'. :p

That's Trump's modus operandi. You might want to delete that.
And yeah, The DailyCaller is Tucker Carlson's attempt to be relevant, and that is all.

Why would he intervene on 2 un-related Tax Evasion Charges dating back to 2006 and a charge of 'Lying to the FBI; when that charge will most likely be dropped, based on the revelation about Strzok's extreme Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary bias that resulted in his protection of Hillary aides Abedin and Mills from charges for the same exact crimes?

Let Mueller have his 'Scooter Libby' indictments. Anything else he attempts to manufacture / come up with will be killed due to the evidence he is running a Kangaroo Court / Witch Hunt. Besides, Mueller has shown his hand - he doesn't have anything but a stacked biased deck and 2 tax evasion charges.

psssssttt .. easytard- ya got nothing ..

deal boi ..

Hey Siesta, having ZERO evidence, a stacked Special Counsel filled with exposed Conflicts of Interest led by a guy evidence proves aided / abetted / covered up Russian crimes in 2009 and should be under investigation himself, having nothing to show for his Witch Hunt except 2 unrelated charges of tax evasion dating back to 2006 and a charge of 'Lying to The FBI' that is going to be dropped due to the exposed extreme Anti-Trump- Pro-Hillary Bias of the Flynn-Interviewing, fired ex-Mueller Team disgraced FBI Agent, and the entire FBI having their credibility destroyed as their culture of corruption and bias is exposed IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF 'HAVING NOTHING'!

BWUHAHAHAHA..... :p

Thanks for playing, have a Merry Christmas, and don't forget to stop at the gift shop on the way out to buy a 'MAGA' T-Shirt for the wife and kids... :p

Hey Siesta, having ZERO evidence, a stacked Special Counsel filled with exposed Conflicts of Interest led by a guy evidence proves aided / abetted / covered up Russian crimes in 2009 and should be under investigation himself, having nothing to show for his Witch Hunt except 2 unrelated charges of tax evasion dating back to 2006 and a charge of 'Lying to The FBI' that is going to be dropped due to the exposed extreme Anti-Trump- Pro-Hillary Bias of the Flynn-Interviewing, fired ex-Mueller Team disgraced FBI Agent, and the entire FBI having their credibility destroyed as their culture of corruption and bias is exposed IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF 'HAVING NOTHING'!

BWUHAHAHAHA..... :p

Thanks for playing, have a Merry Christmas, and don't forget to stop at the gift shop on the way out to buy a 'MAGA' T-Shirt for the wife and kids... :p

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Siesta, think of 'EVIDENCE' as a life raft and you are on a ship that's going down. In this situation, YOU AIN'T GOT ONE. I hope you can tread water for a LONG time. (It's already been over a year, and you snowflakes are still treading water! :p)

You mean the indictments that do absolutely nothing to Trump?

Why do I have to keep reminding you idiots that Manafort and Flynn’s indictments are less than a nothingburger?

Forum List

Back