Muellers Credibility Problem

Donny lies daily, and often times he lies unnecessarily. But Mueller has a credibility problem?
so you're saying only 1 person can lie or have a credibility problem?

and you are exactly what the fuck i'm talking about. you're so damned obsessed with trump you don't give a FUCK what others do to take him down or out. just make sure you get what your want.

kids.

Trump hardly is suffering. The man has said and done crazy things and gotten away with it. No other president would have gotten away with the crap Donny has said. So spare me the speech about people trying to tear him down. The republican congress and senate are literally treating him like a king. The guy is almost invincible. But yet he's so oppressed.
the Repubs in congress sold their soul to Satan....all because Satan was the same political party as them... :eek:
and if trump had the cure for cancer and all we needed was the left to approve it - they'd say no.

kinda fucked up isn't it?

Donny lies daily, and often times he lies unnecessarily. But Mueller has a credibility problem?

and you are exactly what the fuck i'm talking about. you're so damned obsessed with trump you don't give a FUCK what others do to take him down or out. just make sure you get what your want.

kids.

Trump hardly is suffering. The man has said and done crazy things and gotten away with it. No other president would have gotten away with the crap Donny has said. So spare me the speech about people trying to tear him down. The republican congress and senate are literally treating him like a king. The guy is almost invincible. But yet he's so oppressed.
the Repubs in congress sold their soul to Satan....all because Satan was the same political party as them... :eek:
Better satan than illegals, imirite? At least satans white and American imirite?

kids.

and if trump had the cure for cancer and all we needed was the left to approve it - they'd say no.

That’s a dumb thing to say.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.
According to whom? You and Fox News or the grand juries that heard enough evidence to bring down indictments?
show me where i've ever linked to fox news. i'll wait.

if you and the left would stop ASSuming things we could actually talk on a constructive basis but all you see is stereotypes and labels.

sucks but that's you.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.
According to whom? You and Fox News or the grand juries that heard enough evidence to bring down indictments?

if you and the left would stop ASSuming things we could actually talk on a constructive basis but all you see is stereotypes and labels.

sucks but that's you.
That's all they do is lie and make claims based on fantasy.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.
What indictments? You on dope again? Playing the "fox" card? lol
Wow you really are that dumb. Do you watch anything other than Fox? It has been all over the news.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn

kids.

That’s a dumb thing to say.
even dumber for the left to do but so very true. they don't give a shit what trump does, oppose it and find some crime so we can stop screaming IMPEACH all the time.

stop acting dumb and i'll stop noticing it.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.
Wow you really are that dumb. Do you watch anything other than Fox? It has been all over the news.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
is that all you got? tie people to a source you want to pounce on for being biased?

why not do something really insane and ask where people get their info from and stop ASSuming yourself into idiocy.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.

sucks but that's you.
:lol: I’m not “the left”

...is nonexistent
apparently not.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
is that all you got? tie people to a source you want to pounce on for being biased?

why not do something really insane and ask where people get their info from and stop ASSuming yourself into idiocy.
Are you arguing that there have been no indictments in the investigation?

...is nonexistent
apparently not.

sucks but that's you.
:lol: I’m not “the left”
lets see...

tim curry avatars
accuse people of fox news for sources when no sources are given
calling people dumb a lot

stop acting left and i'll stop calling you left.

apparently not.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn

Are you arguing that there have been no indictments in the investigation?
no. i'm saying you're being an idiot. i'm saying meuller is having some serious credibility issues.

but now i'm done cause you're the type who will hear/see what you want and go from there. intelligence just isn't part of your social skills.

im out.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
Playing the fox card again huh troll? I don't watch TV like I've told you lying pos a thousand times. Oh those indictments. Liberals all.

...is nonexistent
apparently not.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
Playing the fox card again huh troll? I don't watch TV like I've told you lying pos a thousand times. Oh those indictments. Liberals all.
guilt by stereotype connection.

least amount of thought and total troll. just moved on.

The only people who think Mueller has a credibility problem are the people who will reflexively attack anyone they see as a threat to Trump.

Forum List

Back