Muellers Credibility Problem

Donny lies daily, and often times he lies unnecessarily. But Mueller has a credibility problem?
so you're saying only 1 person can lie or have a credibility problem?

and you are exactly what the fuck i'm talking about. you're so damned obsessed with trump you don't give a FUCK what others do to take him down or out. just make sure you get what your want.

kids.

Trump hardly is suffering. The man has said and done crazy things and gotten away with it. No other president would have gotten away with the crap Donny has said. So spare me the speech about people trying to tear him down. The republican congress and senate are literally treating him like a king. The guy is almost invincible. But yet he's so oppressed.
the Repubs in congress sold their soul to Satan....all because Satan was the same political party as them... :eek:

comments like yours are why this country is so divided. Does anything in your life matter except your political party?

The only people who think Mueller has a credibility problem are the people who will reflexively attack anyone they see as a threat to Trump.
and the only people who don't give a shit if someone is credible are the ones asking EVERYONE to dogpile on trump cause you're 3 and can't stand him.

The only people who think Mueller has a credibility problem are the people who will reflexively attack anyone they see as a threat to Trump.

wrong, if Trump is proven guilty, bring him down. Will you say the same about the Clintons, Obama, Lynch, Holder, Comey, Mueller, Schumer, Pelosi, Franken, and Conyers?

If not, then you are nothing but a political hack.

wrong, if Trump is proven guilty, bring him down. Will you say the same about the Clintons, Obama, Lynch, Holder, Comey, Mueller, Schumer, Pelosi, Franken, and Conyers?

right there with you. but guilt needs to go through due process we all enjoy and get. we cannot rewrite process and legal proceedings because you find yourself in the rare occasion not liking who is president.

right there with you. but guilt needs to go through due process we all enjoy and get. we cannot rewrite process and legal proceedings because you find yourself in the rare occasion not liking who is president.

agree 100%, that's why I used the word "proven".

Since you claim Mueller is not credible, then he shouldn't be investigating Trump in the first place should he?

Since you claim Mueller is not credible, then he shouldn't be investigating Trump in the first place should he?

I don't think Mueller should be investigating anyone from either party. He has a demonstrated political bias. But lets let him run with it. There is nothing to find on Trump/Russia but he may uncover a lot on Clinton/Russia. Are you ready for that?

agree 100%, that's why I used the word "proven".
and we can't change the standards OR the basis of what is considered a crime based on which side commits said crime. if trump did something illegal, take him down in accordance with the law.

i just want the rules we play by to be there for ALL with the same punishments when you go too far for any of us.

period.

Mueller’s Credibility Problem

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy, as his many ill-advised tweets on the weekend about Michael Flynn, the FBI and Robert Mueller’s Russia probe demonstrate. But that doesn’t mean that Mr. Mueller and the Federal Bureau of Investigation deserve a pass about their motives and methods, as new information raises troubling questions.
------
i do agree trump creates a lot of his own problems and is one of the more annoying presidents i've lived through. but being annoying isn't illegal. well unless you hate trump then i'm sure it's enough.

only, now if we apply those same standards to others it then shifts to NO THAT'S NOT FAIR...

suck it up, buttercup. you went and made this bullshit ok to satisfy your emotional outbursts, it *will* come back to you. always has, always will.

yet when i ask for the same standards to be used in how we view people, i'm a trumpster. i don't dive in and call him evil incarnate so it can only mean i support him. i guess i do, in as much i want ANY president to do well despite my own personal feelings in the matter. to me it's just the right thing to do - this "common ground" approach.

neither side is going to get all they want. never have, never will. so what we have left is to find common ground and agree to work on that or the bitter bullshit parade we have today where we push everything to the extreme and demand someone else kills it for us.

we've unfortunately in my eyes have pushed to #2 here and everything is war. everything is extreme. everything is of dire consequence. when you think about it, that's pretty impossible also but here we are.

now that we're seeing meuller go after things NOT related to the case we have the trump haters saying GOOD FIND SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT and the trump supporters saying THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT YOU ASSHOLES.

but you also have the vast majority of us in the middle wanting to know what we can do to force both of the other sides to simply grow up and cut this shit out.

the FBI has been covering up actions for people / parties and it needs to end. however they got involved in this needs to be determined and walls of some form put up because the FBI should not be catering to any party other than the blind lady in front of the court house.

and she's blind for a reason.
The Special Prosecutor of Bill Clinton "got him" on Monica Lewinsky, not Whitewater. All is apparently fair in politics.

Actually, no. Bubba Clinton got in trouble for lying under oath and filing false affidavits, not for Monica. Last I checked, it's not yet illegal for the most powerful man in the office to use the least powerful woman for his sexual pleasures.

and the only people who don't give a shit if someone is credible are the ones asking EVERYONE to dogpile on trump cause you're 3 and can't stand him.

Trump hasn't fired Mueller. Trump is the ultimate decider of Mueller's 'credibility'.

I don't think Mueller should be investigating anyone from either party. He has a demonstrated political bias. But lets let him run with it. There is nothing to find on Trump/Russia but he may uncover a lot on Clinton/Russia. Are you ready for that?

Who doesn't have political bias?

Trump hasn't fired Mueller. Trump is the ultimate decider of Mueller's 'credibility'.

I'm sure you would maintain that attitude should Trump fire him. Or would you all of a sudden become the arbiter of credibility?

Donny lies daily, and often times he lies unnecessarily. But Mueller has a credibility problem?

and you are exactly what the fuck i'm talking about. you're so damned obsessed with trump you don't give a FUCK what others do to take him down or out. just make sure you get what your want.

kids.

Trump hardly is suffering. The man has said and done crazy things and gotten away with it. No other president would have gotten away with the crap Donny has said. So spare me the speech about people trying to tear him down. The republican congress and senate are literally treating him like a king. The guy is almost invincible. But yet he's so oppressed.
the Repubs in congress sold their soul to Satan....all because Satan was the same political party as them... :eek:

comments like yours are why this country is so divided. Does anything in your life matter except your political party?
I don't care about the Democratic party, but I do care about our Nation. And we are being dicked front and back by the Republicans in congress and by trump.

kids.

I don't care about the Democratic party, but I do care about our Nation. And we are being dicked front and back by the Republicans in congress and by trump.

That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kids.

well it's their turn. last time around we were dicked by the Dems and the ACA and many other interesting dickings.

you also contradict yourself when you say you don't care about democrats but turn around and slam all republicans.

Last edited:
...is nonexistent
apparently not.
According to whom? You and Fox News or the grand juries that heard enough evidence to bring down indictments?
What indictments? You on dope again? Playing the "fox" card? lol
Wow you really are that dumb. Do you watch anything other than Fox? It has been all over the news.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
Playing the fox card again huh troll? I don't watch TV like I've told you lying pos a thousand times. Oh those indictments. Liberals all.
So, are you still saying those indictments never happened?

apparently not.
According to whom? You and Fox News or the grand juries that heard enough evidence to bring down indictments?
What indictments? You on dope again? Playing the "fox" card? lol
Wow you really are that dumb. Do you watch anything other than Fox? It has been all over the news.

Four indictments:

Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
Playing the fox card again huh troll? I don't watch TV like I've told you lying pos a thousand times. Oh those indictments. Liberals all.
guilt by stereotype connection.

least amount of thought and total troll. just moved on.
So, yeah, those indictments:eusa_whistle:

kids.

well it's their turn. last time around we were dicked by the Dems and the ACA and many other interesting dickings.
How mature

Forum List

Back