Muellers Credibility Problem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceberg, Dec 5, 2017.

1. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,601
    Mueller’s Credibility Problem

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy, as his many ill-advised tweets on the weekend about Michael Flynn, the FBI and Robert Mueller’s Russia probe demonstrate. But that doesn’t mean that Mr. Mueller and the Federal Bureau of Investigation deserve a pass about their motives and methods, as new information raises troubling questions.
    ------
    i do agree trump creates a lot of his own problems and is one of the more annoying presidents i've lived through. but being annoying isn't illegal. well unless you hate trump then i'm sure it's enough.

only, now if we apply those same standards to others it then shifts to NO THAT'S NOT FAIR...

suck it up, buttercup. you went and made this bullshit ok to satisfy your emotional outbursts, it *will* come back to you. always has, always will.

yet when i ask for the same standards to be used in how we view people, i'm a trumpster. i don't dive in and call him evil incarnate so it can only mean i support him. i guess i do, in as much i want ANY president to do well despite my own personal feelings in the matter. to me it's just the right thing to do - this "common ground" approach.

neither side is going to get all they want. never have, never will. so what we have left is to find common ground and agree to work on that or the bitter bullshit parade we have today where we push everything to the extreme and demand someone else kills it for us.

we've unfortunately in my eyes have pushed to #2 here and everything is war. everything is extreme. everything is of dire consequence. when you think about it, that's pretty impossible also but here we are.

now that we're seeing meuller go after things NOT related to the case we have the trump haters saying GOOD FIND SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT and the trump supporters saying THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT YOU ASSHOLES.

but you also have the vast majority of us in the middle wanting to know what we can do to force both of the other sides to simply grow up and cut this shit out.

the FBI has been covering up actions for people / parties and it needs to end. however they got involved in this needs to be determined and walls of some form put up because the FBI should not be catering to any party other than the blind lady in front of the court house.

and she's blind for a reason.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,200
    Nice.

Thanks for that.

I'm tired of it. It's causing this place to become really boring, and the whole nation to be distracted to the point of letting it fall apart.

I really don't think anything can be done, and part of me thinks the bureaucracy and those in control wanted it that way from the start. Keep the wheels of the government paralyzed to give the economy a chance to do what it can do I suppose.

Hopefully the lack of attention to the affairs of State for too long won't cause a complete collapse. They just need to keep (critical) things funded and other than that, if they pass no new laws or regulations, consider it a success. This gives the elites in D.C. and in the press on all sides something to do rather than screw the country up even worse.

Focus on you, your friends, and your family and have a Merry Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. jon_berzerk

jon_berzerk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,958
    but you also have the vast majority of us in the middle wanting to know what we can do to force both of the other sides to simply grow up and cut this shit out.

only two non violent options left

1- vote them out

2- Constitutional Convention

either of those fail

and civil society will breakdown before it gets better

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nia88

Nia88 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,966
    Donny lies daily, and often times he lies unnecessarily. But Mueller has a credibility problem?

5. miketx

miketx Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,327
    Yes he does. The pos shit was head of the FBI during Bush and obama and looked the other way on all manner of evil. And now he's engaging a year long witch hunt.

Muellers Credibility Problem

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,601
    so you're saying only 1 person can lie or have a credibility problem?

and you are exactly what the fuck i'm talking about. you're so damned obsessed with trump you don't give a FUCK what others do to take him down or out. just make sure you get what your want.

kids.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,478
    You, see, that was the kind of mentality that got the Germans Hitler. It wasn't the small slice of the population who were actually Nazis, it was the people who voted for the Zentrum or Christian Democrats or German National Party who all went along with Hitler.

As I said in another party, it is hilarious that the same people who made a federal case out of a blow job 20 years ago are the ones who want to ignore that Trump, Flynn, Manafort and others were playing all sorts of games with Russian interests intent on subverting our election.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. miketx

miketx Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,327
    Nazi call 7th post winner!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Nia88

Nia88 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,966
    Trump hardly is suffering. The man has said and done crazy things and gotten away with it. No other president would have gotten away with the crap Donny has said. So spare me the speech about people trying to tear him down. The republican congress and senate are literally treating him like a king. The guy is almost invincible. But yet he's so oppressed.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,601
    who said he was oppressed? if you'd try reading a thing i say you'd see i'm annoyed with him also and his antics.

but they are NOT illegal, just stupid and if that were illegal trump would not be spending time alone in jail - that's for damn sure.

• Agree Agree x 1