Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars – Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison

?

What does that have to do with me?

I am not they and I certainly did not vote for Stein or Hillary.
I don't remember all your posts, but in this exchange you come off as a leftwinger.
Because you assume so.

There is nothing 'left wing' about recognizing what happens when you renig on a cooperation agreement. This was a known from the get go.
if the agreement is off, then why aren't the guilty pleas off. They were part of the agreement. Obviously, Manafort is still be held to his part of the agreement, while Mueller isn't. That's your conception of justice.
That is not how plea deals work. You cant unplead. He pleaded guilty and the prosecutor offered lighter sentencing for his assistance in other crimes. He then failed to provide that help (by lying) so his lighter sentence is gone. The guilty plea is already a done deal.

This is how law works.
You're just admitting that plea deals are inherently unjust. If the deal is gone, then his guilty plea should be gone, and they should go back to square one.

What you're saying is that the deal is gone, only it isn't. Mueller part is gone, but Manafort's guilty plea still remains.

i'm sure he was told that if he agrees to cooperate - all is good. if he lies then any deals made are null & void. pauly gambled & lost big time.

Remember, DJTs' campaign was new. Not a 30 year on-going Beast setup. Mistakes happened.

Manafort sharing online polling data (available to anyone) is hardly a crime? He went rouge, tried to show he had a winning horse. Now the DNC mueller gang has tried to twist this into DJT ordered every single worker to work with Russia to run facebook ads and hack email. Btw, Ukraine is not Russia.

Trumps campaign was not helped by RINO RNC. He did it all on his own.

Incredible! Sammy ‘The Bull’ Gravano killed 26 people and only did around seven years.

Still think Muller isn’t running a political persecution squad? President Trump must commute his sentence. Andrew Weissman has tainted this entire case

Paul Manafort Sentencing Memo: Dirty Cop Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars - Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison
Poor internet trolls defend white collar criminal millionaire... America, end of days...

Only ask the "same" treatment for the real violators on the other side. The top 5 in FBI come to mind....powers rice brennan beast etc. all lied. All crimes are evident, known and 10X severe. But they walk free? Beast IT guy refused to show up? Others given immunity but later sat in on questioning?

Incredible! Sammy ‘The Bull’ Gravano killed 26 people and only did around seven years.

Still think Muller isn’t running a political persecution squad? President Trump must commute his sentence. Andrew Weissman has tainted this entire case

Paul Manafort Sentencing Memo: Dirty Cop Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars - Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison

Why don't you have the same sympathy for other criminals?

Manafort is a liar and a traitor to our nation. He deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life and die there.

Anyone who is stupid enough to do what Manafort has done belongs in prison for life. I mean really. He had an immunity deal then violated it. How stupid is that?

This is the same man who handed over private poling and voting information to a russian government agent for them to manipulate the 2016 election through their propaganda campaign on social media. Mostly facebook. He conspired with russians against our nation to subvert our voting process and the will of our people to put trump in the White House.

And you defend this man?

I just looked at when you joined this board. This year. Now this makes sense. Now I know why you defend manafort.

You're another russian bot on the board to try to do the same thing you people did in 2016.

Guess what comrade?

It won't work this time.

Last edited:
Mueller had nothing to do with calculating how many years Manafort gets in prison. The court's probation department made those calculations.

In Friday's filing, prosecutors laid out the sentencing guidelines calculated by the court's probation department. According to that analysis, Manafort faces 235 to 293 months in prison (federal sentences are tallied by month, not year), a fine of between $50,000 and $24 million, a period of supervised released after he finished his prison time of up to five years, a requirement to pay restitution valued at $24 million, and an order to forfeit property to the government worth $4.4 million.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/paul-manafort-mueller-prison-memo-virginia

?

What does that have to do with me?

I am not they and I certainly did not vote for Stein or Hillary.
I don't remember all your posts, but in this exchange you come off as a leftwinger.
Because you assume so.

There is nothing 'left wing' about recognizing what happens when you renig on a cooperation agreement. This was a known from the get go.
if the agreement is off, then why aren't the guilty pleas off. They were part of the agreement. Obviously, Manafort is still be held to his part of the agreement, while Mueller isn't. That's your conception of justice.
That is not how plea deals work. You cant unplead. He pleaded guilty and the prosecutor offered lighter sentencing for his assistance in other crimes. He then failed to provide that help (by lying) so his lighter sentence is gone. The guilty plea is already a done deal.

This is how law works.
You're just admitting that plea deals are inherently unjust. If the deal is gone, then his guilty plea should be gone, and they should go back to square one.

What you're saying is that the deal is gone, only it isn't. Mueller part is gone, but Manafort's guilty plea still remains.
It is not unjust at all. He knew EXACTLY what the consequences were.

He entered into the agreement willingly of his own accord. He knew what the rules were beforehand. He knew what the consequences were if he lied. It was all on the table right in front of him. My 2 year old knows better than to pull something like this.

Whatever he gets, he gets.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.
The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
He plead guilty as part of a plea. Now that plea is no longer valid, so why is the guilty plea still valid?
Because that is WHAT HE AGREED TO.

Whatever he gets, he gets.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.
The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
He plead guilty as part of a plea. Now that plea is no longer valid, so why is the guilty plea still valid?
Because that is WHAT HE AGREED TO.

He's too dense to understand this.

Absolutely absurd sentence. Mueller has destroyed any credibility he ever had and has revealed himself as a vicious Democratic hit man.
Mueller is a life long republican.

If we could ever get control of who can and can't become members of our party, he wouldn't be a Republican.
Lol, hilarious! He's a model republican. A fine, upstanding, productive member of the party. You want to pitch him out for doing his job.

Forum List

Back