Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars – Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison

Whatever he gets, he gets.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.
The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
They same thing would have happened had he told the truth to Mueller, which he did. Any deal with the devil is a mistake.
No, if he tells the truth then Muller has to abide by the agreement. Now that he broke it Muller is under no such obligation.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
What a jackass. No penalty is too sever for Republicans in the mind of the social justice warrior
Ha, social justice warrior.

You have no other mode than 'everyone who disagrees with you is a democrat.'
They voted for Hillary or that other leftwing whackadoodle, Jill Stein.

What a jackass. No penalty is too sever for Republicans in the mind of the social justice warrior

?

What does that have to do with me?

I am not they and I certainly did not vote for Stein or Hillary.

That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.
The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
They same thing would have happened had he told the truth to Mueller, which he did. Any deal with the devil is a mistake.
No, if he tells the truth then Muller has to abide by the agreement. Now that he broke it Muller is under no such obligation.
Then the guilty pleas should be revoked and the case should go to court. He can't be held to the deal as far as his guilty pleas are concerned if Mueller isn't being held to keep his part of the agreement.

?

I don't remember all your posts, but in this exchange you come off as a leftwinger.

?

I don't remember all your posts, but in this exchange you come off as a leftwinger.
Because you assume so.

There is nothing 'left wing' about recognizing what happens when you renig on a cooperation agreement. This was a known from the get go.

Incredible! Sammy ‘The Bull’ Gravano killed 26 people and only did around seven years.

Still think Muller isn’t running a political persecution squad? President Trump must commute his sentence. Andrew Weissman has tainted this entire case

Paul Manafort Sentencing Memo: Dirty Cop Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars - Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison

It wasn't Mueller who calculated the number of years. It was the court's probation department. Read and learn:

In Friday's filing, prosecutors laid out the sentencing guidelines calculated by the court's probation department. According to that analysis, Manafort faces 235 to 293 months in prison (federal sentences are tallied by month, not year), a fine of between $50,000 and $24 million, a period of supervised released after he finished his prison time of up to five years, a requirement to pay restitution valued at $24 million, and an order to forfeit property to the government worth $4.4 million.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/paul-manafort-mueller-prison-memo-virginia

Last edited:
Manfort had the change to come clean but he just kept on lying.

At least Sammy turned on the Daper Don and cooperated with the FBI and this donald is doing time

Besides we all know trump will pardon him

so he will do less time than Sammy

?

Because you assume so.

There is nothing 'left wing' about recognizing what happens when you renig on a cooperation agreement. This was a known from the get go.
if the agreement is off, then why aren't the guilty pleas off. They were part of the agreement. Obviously, Manafort is still be held to his part of the agreement, while Mueller isn't. That's your conception of justice.

?

Because you assume so.

I assume nothing. You are acting just like a leftwing asshole who wants to put Manafort away for the rest of his life for committing minor crimes that people like Podesta are getting away with.

cant do the time dont do the crime.

that Russian needs to rot in prison.

We are all familiar with the light sentences that white collar criminals get. You can get far longer sentences for robbing $10,000 from a bank than embezzling 10,000,000 from a bank. If you would send a poor man to jail for the rest of his life you must be willing to send rich men away for life as well or justice is nothing more than a commodity.

..If you would send a poor man to jail for the rest of his life you must be willing to send rich men away for life as well or justice is nothing more than a commodity.

Who is "you"..... the rich?

:popcorn:
"You" are the people who seem to have two different standards when it comes to crime and punishment. Manafort is a dirty bastard who deserves his fate especially since it seems he lied in his plea deal.

"You" are the people who seem to have two different standards when it comes to crime and punishment.

Those would be the same people that are in charge of the 'justice' system so it's a bit silly to complain about their double standards..
Manafort is a dirty bastard who deserves his fate especially since it seems he lied in his plea deal.

And Mueller is the dirty bastard who covered up the 9/11 crimes of his masters and lied about Saddam's evil WMD so the Iragi oil fields could be liberated.

I don't care if a corrupt swamp creature like Manafort rots in jail but to claim it's 'justice' goes a bit too far...

:banana:

Forum List

Back