Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars – Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison

Mueller is trying to get Manaforte to compose some bullshit on Trump.

Mueller is tasked with removing Trump from office at all costs.

Mueller is a lying POS, going back to his railroading of an innocent man in the anthrax investigation. Mueller knew the guy was innocent, but he needed a conviction.

The man is absolutely despicable.

Whatever he gets, he gets.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.

What real judge would play along with this nonsense? Dont they protect the rights of th eccused Citizens? Ifthey are just rubber stamps? We could just input the facts and a computer program spit out sentence.

There would be no crime w/o this illegal investigation? Whos' to say the 20 mule team is not guilty of the lying? Or twistin facts? Is this America or Iran?

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.

What a jackass. No penalty is too severe for Republicans in the mind of the social justice warrior

Last edited:

The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.

What a jackass. No penalty is too sever for Republicans in the mind of the social justice warrior
Ha, social justice warrior.

You have no other mode than 'everyone who disagrees with you is a democrat.'

The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
They same thing would have happened had he told the truth to Mueller, which he did. Any deal with the devil is a mistake.

Forum List

Back