Mueller Wants Manafort to Die Behind Bars – Seeks 20 to 24 Years in Prison

Absolutely absurd sentence. Mueller has destroyed any credibility he ever had and has revealed himself as a vicious Democratic hit man.
Mueller is a life long republican.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not anymore.
You certainly won't see him attending any Republican functions because he's not welcome there.

Mueller is a lifelong douchebag.
This job has turned him into a pariah.

Whatever he gets, he gets.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.
The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
He plead guilty as part of a plea. Now that plea is no longer valid, so why is the guilty plea still valid?
Because that is WHAT HE AGREED TO.
He agreed to it with a gun pointed at his head, moron.

I believe plea deals should be illegal. Many of the accused get off way to easy, and then prosecutors pile on with all kinds of extraneous charges to put pressure on the accused to cop a plea.

Absolutely absurd sentence. Mueller has destroyed any credibility he ever had and has revealed himself as a vicious Democratic hit man.
In name only.

I would agree because today’s Republicans put party over country and routinely exhibit situational ethics.

Mueller certainly doesn’t fit.
Dim shit-heads like you did that.

I don't remember all your posts, but in this exchange you come off as a leftwinger.
Because you assume so.

There is nothing 'left wing' about recognizing what happens when you renig on a cooperation agreement. This was a known from the get go.
if the agreement is off, then why aren't the guilty pleas off. They were part of the agreement. Obviously, Manafort is still be held to his part of the agreement, while Mueller isn't. That's your conception of justice.
That is not how plea deals work. You cant unplead. He pleaded guilty and the prosecutor offered lighter sentencing for his assistance in other crimes. He then failed to provide that help (by lying) so his lighter sentence is gone. The guilty plea is already a done deal.

This is how law works.
You're just admitting that plea deals are inherently unjust. If the deal is gone, then his guilty plea should be gone, and they should go back to square one.

What you're saying is that the deal is gone, only it isn't. Mueller part is gone, but Manafort's guilty plea still remains.
It is not unjust at all. He knew EXACTLY what the consequences were.

He entered into the agreement willingly of his own accord. He knew what the rules were beforehand. He knew what the consequences were if he lied. It was all on the table right in front of him. My 2 year old knows better than to pull something like this.
Of course it's unjust. You would know that if you weren't such a loathsome unprincipled douchebag. The fact that he knew them means nothing since he had a gun held to his head. The victims of Stalin's show trials also knew what they were in for. Being told you are getting fucked up the ass doesn't make it any less unjust.

Whatever he gets, he gets.

He should not have broken and complied with Muller... then start lying to Muller against that agreement.

I mean, really? That is nonsensical. If he was not going to cooperate then just do not cooperate.
That's hardly a justification for 24 years in prison, douchebag.
The justification is that he can receive the max and has already plead guilty. Don't know what you expect but I could have told you exactly what would happen if he lied to Muller. That is why no one anywhere even understands what he was thinking. This is not a surprise - it is exactly what he knew would happen if he got caught. I cant fathom why he lied a second time.
He plead guilty as part of a plea. Now that plea is no longer valid, so why is the guilty plea still valid?
Because that is WHAT HE AGREED TO.

He's too dense to understand this.
I understand that it doesn't matter what you agree to when a gun is held to your head. No such "agreement" can be considered valid.

You're problem is that you make no distinction between justice and what the law allows. That's the way all Stalinist pieces of shit think.

You certainly won't see him attending any Republican functions because he's not welcome there.

The fact that he's a douchebag is what turned him into a pariah. No one forced him to prosecute a witch hunt.

The fact that he's a douchebag is what turned him into a pariah. No one forced him to prosecute a witch hunt.
How many witches has Mueller gotten with his witchhunt so far?

None, moron. Don't you understand that in a witch hunt all the accused are innocent?

hgf7v9wiguf21.jpg

They plead guilty because they're innocent?

hgf7v9wiguf21.jpg

You obviously aren't aware of the fact that almost all the accused in the Salem witch hunt plead guilty because they were tortured.

Only a leftwing dumbass like you would actually believe a witch hunt is something good. The amorality of leftwingers is beyond belief.

hgf7v9wiguf21.jpg

You obviously aren't aware of the fact that almost all the accused in the Salem witch hunt plead guilty because they were tortured.

Only a leftwing dumbass like you would actually believe a witch hunt is something good. The amorality of leftwingers is beyond belief.

So you’re insinuating Mueller is torturing people?

hgf7v9wiguf21.jpg

No, they plead guilty for a lesser sentence.
Pay attention.

hgf7v9wiguf21.jpg

Metaphorically yes. Nothing that has anything to do with Trump (shrugs)

hgf7v9wiguf21.jpg

He bankrupted Flynn, Stone, Corsi and Cohen, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back