Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation ...

Lol's. Mueller thinks he is gonna try and get President Trump on possible obstruction of justice PROBLEM IS the clowns President Trump has fired have turned out to be CRIMINALS and are now under investigation themselves!

you aren't smart enough to know what mueller is thinking.

and that type of tactic is up your alley anyway.

so be quiet, freakazoid
Make me bitch. I love watching you snowflakes meltdown. I think deep down all the leftists know the outcome will be NOTHING CRIMINAL happened but just like the election they keep holding on to some desperate hope to get President Trump out of office.

poor little joke of a trumptard
I can piss you off with one post darling....You may find me a joke but I can trigger you like crazy...I enjoy it! Its why you aren't on ignore yet.

my laughing at you is not indicia that you "piss [me] off". it just means you're kind of a joke.

you're the one one meltdown, lowlife, not me.

so who's triggered again?

insane trumptard.

Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

In private negotiations in early March about a possible presidential interview, Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.

The special counsel also told Trump’s lawyers that he is preparing a report about the president’s actions while in office and potential obstruction of justice, according to two people with knowledge of the conversations.

Mueller reiterated the need to interview Trump — both to understand whether he had any corrupt intent to thwart the Russia investigation and to complete this portion of his probe, the people said.

Mueller’s description of the president’s status has sparked friction within Trump’s inner circle as his advisers have debated his legal standing. The president and some of his allies seized on the special counsel’s words as an assurance that Trump’s risk of criminal jeopardy is low. Other advisers, however, noted that subjects of investigations can easily become indicted targets — and expressed concern that the special prosecutor was baiting Trump into an interview that could put the president in legal peril.

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

Rumor has it Trump is relieved that he is not a criminal target.

At this time.

And he's ready to talk to Mueller.INSIST]

Wait, didn't he INSIST OVER AND OVER AND OVER that he wasn't under investigation? Didn't he insist that Comey declare he wasn't under investigation before firing him?

Can the idiot and his followers possibly not understand HE IS but not a target of a criminal investigation--yet? This is really not at all difficult.

Mueller told Trump is is no longer the criminal target as well. Seems the OP is trolling again.

Mueller told Trump is is no longer the criminal target as well. Seems the OP is trolling again.

It's not a "no longer." He never was. Nobody knew what the status was, hence all the melting tweets. At this point in time, he's a subject. If he interviews, he could be a target.

DO try and keep up.

Robert Mueller doesn't see Trump as criminal target: Report

And let the autistic screeching commence! I love it! I don't trust that POS but now its out in the open for the world to see so good luck walking THAT back Mueller!

Washington Examiner ?! Please ! How many fake news fails can you post ?

But I think you are right . Trump is such a buffoon that he didn’t realize he surrounded himself with a bunch of criminals .
No limit! I see a new WINGER site on the board almost DAILY. It is amazing.

Here's what no one will answer. If liberalism and liberals are so corrupt, despicable, dishonest, anti-christian, vile and useless, then WHY DOES THE RIGHT HAVE TO MAKE SHIT UP?

He should be saying this publicly, he's playing semantics as he wants to continue to milk this on behalf of the Establishment. His entire legacy is in how he handles this. Man up and tell the public the facts, this isn't a bloody game, he is the president ffs.

Subject is a very dangerous status because when they interview, they give the kind of information that changes their status from subject to target.

He should be saying this publicly, he's playing semantics as he wants to continue to milk this on behalf of the Establishment. His entire legacy is in how he handles this. Man up and tell the public the facts, this isn't a bloody game, he is the president ffs.

I think that as a lawyer he knows what he should or should not say publicly.

Cops always pull that one on criminals

You are not under investigation, we just want to talk

Forum List

Back