Mueller talked to Sarah Sanders which will probably be great

So why is it Trump can't answer questions in person again?

Even his lawyers say he's a Pathological Liar.
Ergo ALL questions are a "perjury trap" for Trumpov.

Latest count is approaching 10,000. Probably sometime in April.
`

Yawwwwwwwwwwn

Trump is a liar
Trump is fat
Trump has a small dick
Trump is rude
Trump is stupid
Trump screws his employees

Poor baby....
You got six more years to put up with it.

Jo

`

Yawwwwwwwwwwn

Trump is a liar
Trump is fat
Trump has a small dick
Trump is rude
Trump is stupid

Poor baby....

Jo
I only said Liar.
But because you could not reasonably/credibly take issue..
You loaded it up with Stupid Strawmen.
You Low IQ clown.

`

`

Yawwwwwwwwwwn

Trump is a liar
Trump is fat
Trump has a small dick
Trump is rude
Trump is stupid

Poor baby....

Jo
what is that the jail sentence your predicting , i was thinking more then that seeing that he sold out America to the highest bidder and lied to everyone about every criminal act he has done. Hell some of his underlings have life sentences for what I've heard and he is by far the most putrid of all of the criminals that are going down lying for him. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn No true American supports this man of hate and there is no patriots in his supporters just people who sold out this country with him., There party all have to go, right along with Pres. scum bag

This women is a none stop liar, not as bad as the Orange guy,. actually not even close but she is about 100 time bigger a liar then normal liars are. So she will do her lying bullshit in the investigation and we will be lucky enough to see her go to jail for it, with the rest of them.
All trumps people have the bad guys look...even freaking foxnews *****...supporters, just bunch of *****.

Disclaimer : I'm a neutral.

she knows what people get for lying to the Feds.

if shes stupid she can join them - if she's not Trump gets to join the list Nixon is on.

she knows what people get for lying to the Feds.

if shes stupid she can join them - if she's not Trump gets to join the list Nixon is on.
The problem lies in what she knows and lies about.that's the crime.

t's a comedy routine the people that support this criminal running around wearing their little red MAGAT hats

This women is a none stop liar, not as bad as the Orange guy,. actually not even close but she is about 100 time bigger a liar then normal liars are. So she will do her lying bullshit in the investigation and we will be lucky enough to see her go to jail for it, with the rest of them.

You shouldn't post when you're drunk.
we will get this done right in the beginning for everyone here, no cartoons or nothing comments. or your out of here. we don't need you. simple as that.

When you post meaningless drivel that doesn't make sense, it is not unreasonable to believe you're drunk posting. I'm sure you don't "need" me, because I will not agree with you just because I don't like Trump. You call Sanders a liar, but offer nothing other than your "belief" she's a liar. So, if you have proof she's lied to the OIC, post it. If not, expect to be mocked for your irrational post.

we will get this done right in the beginning for everyone here, no cartoons or nothing comments. or your out of here. we don't need you. simple as that.

When you post meaningless drivel that doesn't make sense, it is not unreasonable to believe you're drunk posting. I'm sure you don't "need" me, because I will not agree with you just because I don't like Trump. You call Sanders a liar, but offer nothing other than your "belief" she's a liar. So, if you have proof she's lied to the OIC, post it. If not, expect to be mocked for your irrational post.
my advice is go away yourself, your a waste of bandwidth, You say Sarah Mueller doesn't lie and your calling me drunk. Go away. Your saying nothing but what your told to say because no one with a brain says that Sarah doesn't lie. You need a example is almost beyond belief . You people are out of this world. Want to know how goofy this guy is , I looked up Sarah Sanders lies and there are hundreds of listing explaining her lies and why they are a lie . Then to make sure this guy was a twit, I Googled Sarah sanders doesn't lie and there is not one supporting comment ,other then one that says she said she doesn't lie. These people are total lost confused mono thinkers that haven't had a original idea in their lifetime. That is a prerequisite to be a hate party member.

nancy drew1c.jpg

Mueller, of course, wants to know how directly involved trump is in crafting the lies put out by his administration.

my advice is go away yourself, your a waste of bandwidth, You say Sarah Mueller doesn't lie and your calling me drunk. Go away. Your saying nothing but what your told to say because no one with a brain says that Sarah doesn't lie. You need a example is almost beyond belief . You people are out of this world. Want to know how goofy this guy is , I looked up Sarah Sanders lies and there are hundreds of listing explaining her lies and why they are a lie . Then to make sure this guy was a twit, I Googled Sarah sanders doesn't lie and there is not one supporting comment ,other then one that says she said she doesn't lie. These people are total lost confused mono thinkers that haven't had a original idea in their lifetime. That is a prerequisite to be a hate party member.

Geez, you are truly a moron. Since you are so into advice, this one time, I'm going to give you some advice and then I'm putting you on ignore because YOU'RE (not your, as you used in your first line) too stupid to debate.

First, if you are going to claim someone is a liar, you should identify where they lie. Now, you might post a partisan site like All False statements involving Sarah Huckabee Sanders | PolitiFact or something else, but when you make a claim, it's up to you to back up your claim.

Second, you should read the posts you reply to so you can concentrate on what's been said. I asked you to prove she's lied to the Independent Counsel, not that she EVER told a lie. You, like a complete idiot, just want to talk about what you believe is a lie in general rather than address the question that's been asked.

Finally, not everyone who is going to point out that you are a moron is a Trump supporter. I voted AGAINST Hillary because I believe she's a corrupt Corporate Whore who was happy to sell out her integrity for corporate money,(The Anatomy Of Hillary Clinton's $84 Million Money-Laundering Scheme | Investor's Business Daily) but I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Jill Stein.

Bye, stupid.

Last edited:

Geez, you are truly a moron. Since you are so into advice, this one time, I'm going to give you some advice and then I'm putting you on ignore because YOU'RE (not your, as you used in your first line) too stupid to debate.

First, if you are going to claim someone is a liar, you should identify where they lie. Now, you might post a partisan site like All False statements involving Sarah Huckabee Sanders | PolitiFact or something else, but when you make a claim, it's up to you to back up your claim.

Second, you should read the posts you reply to so you can concentrate on what's been said. I asked you to prove she's lied to the Independent Counsel, not that she EVER told a lie. You, like a complete idiot, just want to talk about what you believe is a lie in general rather than address the question that's been asked.

Finally, not everyone who is going to point out that you are a moron is a Trump supporter. I voted AGAINST Hillary because I believe she's a corrupt Corporate Whore who was happy to sell out her integrity for corporate money,(The Anatomy Of Hillary Clinton's $84 Million Money-Laundering Scheme | Investor's Business Daily) but I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Jill Stein.

Bye, stupid.
You just don't get it ,I don't like you, in fact I hate all the enemy's of my country YOUR on ignore already it's done, If i care what you wrote I'll read your last post , you just another hater from the hate party and buddy you and scum bag are this countries biggest threat and biggest enemy, you will disappear real soon. Along with the piece of shit that is your God and controller, Which will then save this country. Your gone

Mueller, of course, wants to know how directly involved trump is in crafting the lies put out by his administration.
Ya Mueller know what greasy little liar Sarah is and wouldn't mind at all putting her where she belongs next to all the other criminals and liars that are around scum bag. She is made of the same slime that her leader is made of and all the criminals he puts around himself.

Going on 3 years libs....with nothing to show for it except stupid process crimes and accusations of a bunch of defenseless Russian businessmen that can't defend themselves because Mueller just wants to charge guilt not prove guilt.....

Except it has only been about 21 or 22 months. Math obviously is not a strong suit of yours, but that is where we are at. Try again.

Are ewe actually trying to say that she isn't lying most of the time, really?

Going on 3 years libs....with nothing to show for it except stupid process crimes and accusations of a bunch of defenseless Russian businessmen that can't defend themselves because Mueller just wants to charge guilt not prove guilt.....

Except it has only been about 21 or 22 months. Math obviously is not a strong suit of yours, but that is where we are at. Try again.
less then the time it took to hang Nixon. They will will get this pig to.

Forum List

Back