Mueller talked to Sarah Sanders which will probably be great

Going on 3 years libs....with nothing to show for it except stupid process crimes and accusations of a bunch of defenseless Russian businessmen that can't defend themselves because Mueller just wants to charge guilt not prove guilt.....

Except it has only been about 21 or 22 months. Math obviously is not a strong suit of yours, but that is where we are at. Try again.
less then the time it took to hang Nixon. They will will get this pig to.

We can only hope, for the sake of this country and the world.

This women is a none stop liar, not as bad as the Orange guy,. actually not even close but she is about 100 time bigger a liar then normal liars are. So she will do her lying bullshit in the investigation and we will be lucky enough to see her go to jail for it, with the rest of them.
2z8romg.jpg

Considering the number of people who are facing jail time for lying to investigators...and the conversations she must have been privy to...Stupid Sarah must have been shitting her pants

Considering the number of people who are facing jail time for lying to investigators...and the conversations she must have been privy to...Stupid Sarah must have been shitting her pants

I never thought of that. She should hook up with Ted Nugent. They seem to have that whole pants crapping thing in common.

Poor Mrs Huckabee Sanders. First, her head is shaped like a potato, and now this.
Right to the personal appearance attacks...just like a good little soldier on the losing side....

I guess I should have more respect for potato - Americans.

Excuse me, on behalf of Idaho potato’s, red russets, and couch, I am deeply offended at this inconsiderate and viscous attack on all potato kind.

Poor Mrs Huckabee Sanders. First, her head is shaped like a potato, and now this.
Right to the personal appearance attacks...just like a good little soldier on the losing side....

Excuse me, on behalf of Idaho potato’s, red russets, and couch, I am deeply offended at this inconsiderate and viscous attack on all potato kind.

Perhaps I should reconsider my views. Historically potatoes have been known to be some of the most honest vegetables, and It's unfair of me to judge all tubers by the behavior of one lumpy headed liar . I apologize for my potato-phobic behavior. I have dated couch potatoes, and know most of them probably don't even fart as much as she does.

Perhaps I should reconsider my views. Historically potatoes have been known to be some of the most honest vegetables, and It's unfair of me to judge all tubers by the behavior of one lumpy headed liar . I apologize for my potato-phobic behavior. I have dated couch potatoes, and know most of them probably don't even fart as much as she does.

Thank you and sorry for being stupid.

Forum List

Back