Mueller talked to Sarah Sanders which will probably be great

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
This women is a none stop liar, not as bad as the Orange guy,. actually not even close but she is about 100 time bigger a liar then normal liars are. So she will do her lying bullshit in the investigation and we will be lucky enough to see her go to jail for it, with the rest of them.

So why is it Trump can't answer questions in person again?

Even his lawyers say he's a Pathological Liar.
Ergo ALL questions are a "perjury trap" for Trumpov.

Latest count is approaching 10,000. Probably sometime in April.
`

Last edited:
Going on 3 years libs....with nothing to show for it except stupid process crimes and accusations of a bunch of defenseless Russian businessmen that can't defend themselves because Mueller just wants to charge guilt not prove guilt.....

Poor Mrs Huckabee Sanders. First, her head is shaped like a potato, and now this.

Poor Mrs Huckabee Sanders. First, her head is shaped like a potato, and now this.
Whatever she looks like. She has a stable marriage that is not fake. Children. Knows how to take care of a home. And the cats are optional.

This women is a none stop liar, not as bad as the Orange guy,. actually not even close but she is about 100 time bigger a liar then normal liars are. So she will do her lying bullshit in the investigation and we will be lucky enough to see her go to jail for it, with the rest of them.

You shouldn't post when you're drunk.

Right to the personal appearance attacks...just like a good little soldier on the losing side....

I promise to give your complaint full consideration as soon as I finish going through this huge stack of Photoshopped Pelosi, Clinton, and Mrs Obama caricatures that regularly appear here.

I could see it:

Sarah Sanders: “I protest this massive over reach by the liberal media into the situation and I’ll refer you to my previous statements on this matter”

OIC Investigator; “All I did was ask you if you wanted some water before we begin.”

She’s a disgraceful person who is perfectly crafting her place in hell.

Going on 3 years libs....with nothing to show for it except stupid process crimes and accusations of a bunch of defenseless Russian businessmen that can't defend themselves because Mueller just wants to charge guilt not prove guilt.....
bullshit as usual , you can't count can you?

Whatever she looks like. She has a stable marriage that is not fake. Children. Knows how to take care of a home. And the cats are optional.
How would you know , she was hired for her willingness to lie so , you couldn't know. She is as fake a Christians as Christians get, you can't choose the devil as your leader and then call yourself a christian and if that isn't enough lying daily for the devil makes her a fraud at life and with God.

You shouldn't post when you're drunk.
we will get this done right in the beginning for everyone here, no cartoons or nothing comments. or your out of here. we don't need you. simple as that.

'll make this clear from the start , first I see this hate group as this countries biggest threat and in my opinion biggest enemy. There is not a reason in the world why I give a dam about what any of these haters think of me and I'm not going to sit through cartoon answers and non answers. They will be dumped

Forum List

Back