Mueller Summary Released

You know Joe, reading your hackneyed, disjointed, crazy recounting of history is always a good laugh!

duly noted you couldn't refute a word I said.

Eight investigations into Benghazi... All found Hillary did nothing wrong.
You're either lying, or ignorant. She wasn't prosecuted by Tarmac Loretta, if that's what you mean.

4 people including an Ambassador died because Hillary was either corrupt or stupid.

In America would be called "Doing something wrong".

The terrorists had gone so radical and powerful, and threatening that every country Ambassador of every country except America pulled their people out of hot zones like Benghazi. For whatever reason, Hillary and Obama left people in harms way and didn't even bother to see that they had support nearby.

In America we call that "Doing something wrong".

Hillary and Obama continued their "Terrorist Denial" until well after the election for obvious reasons. They purposely lied about the terrorists attacking the compound with a planned and organized military attack that proved to every active brain stem that there was no violence over a video. They used the coffins of dead heroes for a campaign backdrop as they falsely decried the videos that had nothing to do with the attack.

In America, we call that "Doing something wrong".

You know Joe, reading your hackneyed, disjointed, crazy recounting of history is always a good laugh!

duly noted you couldn't refute a word I said.

Eight investigations into Benghazi... All found Hillary did nothing wrong.
You're either lying, or ignorant.

As you get to know Joe better, you'll find he is both, as well as blindly obstinate. Whatever bass ackwards most indefensible position you can imagine, that'll be Joe's POV. NONE of these people would have a single problem had only Mueller found Trump guilty. Period.

The whole point to a summary is a gathering of the KEY POINTS. Somehow, the derps think the key points would be different if they were to read the ENTIRE Mueller report! Just as they think they'd find something if only they could examine every tax return Trump has ever filed since high school.

Bottom line: they just want unlimited access to keep digging through Trump's life trying to find material to use against him in 2020, yet consider every other person like Hillary, Obama, AOC or anyone else a closed book, nothing to see there and just QUIT BRINGING THEM UP.

Nobody has ever had their campaign spied on by the opposition partys FBI by purchasing evidence and using it for a FISA warrant. Obama admin was the only one ever to be that corrupt.

We know Russians were involved with the Hillary/DNC paid for dossier.

And here we go into crazy town... This is what happens when you watch too much fox news spiced by Hate Radio.

As you get to know Joe better, you'll find he is both, as well as blindly obstinate. Whatever bass ackwards most indefensible position you can imagine, that'll be Joe's POV. NONE of these people would have a single problem had only Mueller found Trump guilty. Period.

The whole point to a summary is a gathering of the KEY POINTS. Somehow, the derps think the key points would be different if they were to read the ENTIRE Mueller report! Just as they think they'd find something if only they could examine every tax return Trump has ever filed since high school.

Bottom line: they just want unlimited access to keep digging through Trump's life trying to find material to use against him in 2020, yet consider every other person like Hillary, Obama, AOC or anyone else a closed book, nothing to see there and just QUIT BRINGING THEM UP.

Are AOC, Obama or Hillary running for President in 2020?

Point is, we need to see the whole report, not just what Barr who covered up Iran Contra and Iraq Gate, will let us see.

4 people including an Ambassador died because Hillary was either corrupt or stupid.

Except, Hillary didn't kill them. Militants did. And really, Stevens went to Benghazi KNOWING the security situation was deteriorating... but he had to take that meeting there instead of his nice embassy in Tripoli. Don't like to dump on the dead guy, but real world, he was the guy on the ground, it was his judgment.

The terrorists had gone so radical and powerful, and threatening that every country Ambassador of every country except America pulled their people out of hot zones like Benghazi. For whatever reason, Hillary and Obama left people in harms way and didn't even bother to see that they had support nearby.

Again, this is where you are confused. Benghazi is NOT THE CAPITAL OF LIBYA. Tripoli is. While other organizations did pull out, Stevens decided he had to take a meeting with a Turkish envoy there, and then spend the night when a riot broke out.

What they were attacking was a consulate where CIA Contractors (Or as I like to call them, Mercenaries) set up shop, and were probably doing something to piss off the locals, but they didn't answer to Hillary.

Hillary and Obama continued their "Terrorist Denial" until well after the election for obvious reasons. They purposely lied about the terrorists attacking the compound with a planned and organized military attack that proved to every active brain stem that there was no violence over a video. They used the coffins of dead heroes for a campaign backdrop as they falsely decried the videos that had nothing to do with the attack.

The only thing wrong are your facts. Obama called it a terrorist attack the next day, and when the Lying Mormon Sack of Shit tried to claim otherwise, the media slapped him down.

The Videos had everything to do with the attack, as they were causing riots all over the world.

The problem is, you seem to think "Angry about a video" and "Coordinated attack" are mutually exclusive. They really aren't. You can be angry about a video and organize and coordinate an attack pretty quickly, especially if you are a trained and well armed militia that has been fighting for years. I know it takes a lot o brain power to comprehend this, but please try.

Point is, we need to see the whole report, not just what Barr who covered up Iran Contra and Iraq Gate, will let us see.
IOW

"Break the law and show classified information or I'll scream 'Coverup'".

You're really desperate... I get that.. But at some point you people need to grow up and deal with 2016.

Hillary loss.

Trump won.

Deal with it.

Except, Hillary didn't kill them. Militants did. And really, Stevens went to Benghazi KNOWING the security situation was deteriorating... but he had to take that meeting there instead of his nice embassy in Tripoli. Don't like to dump on the dead guy, but real world, he was the guy on the ground, it was his judgment.

Again, this is where you are confused. Benghazi is NOT THE CAPITAL OF LIBYA. Tripoli is. While other organizations did pull out, Stevens decided he had to take a meeting with a Turkish envoy there, and then spend the night when a riot broke out.

What they were attacking was a consulate where CIA Contractors (Or as I like to call them, Mercenaries) set up shop, and were probably doing something to piss off the locals, but they didn't answer to Hillary.

The only thing wrong are your facts. Obama called it a terrorist attack the next day, and when the Lying Mormon Sack of Shit tried to claim otherwise, the media slapped him down.

The Videos had everything to do with the attack, as they were causing riots all over the world.

The problem is, you seem to think "Angry about a video" and "Coordinated attack" are mutually exclusive. They really aren't. You can be angry about a video and organize and coordinate an attack pretty quickly, especially if you are a trained and well armed militia that has been fighting for years. I know it takes a lot o brain power to comprehend this, but please try.
I get that you're desperate, but the facts have been verified by those on the field.

This was a coordinated planned terrorist attack. There is no speculation about that.

The video ruse didn't even work for long after the election, when the MSM knew it were no longer necessary to fool gullibles.

And here we go into crazy town... This is what happens when you watch too much fox news spiced by Hate Radio.
Your slavish denial in accordance with Democrat Party doctrine is noted.

I don't know you, but I'll bet your are also a vindication-denier too... Was I right?

non sequitur

You don't know that. You haven't seen the whole report to know that anything important is missing. You assign scurrilous intent and action based on NOTHING. Without a doubt there is info in the report that is NOT of any interest or concern to the public that would do harm to those investigated. And Barr has already said that he will prepare a more detailed report once sanitized of sensitive information to the public, but of course, like ALL investigations not in your favor, like Kavanaugh, even the full report would not satisfy you. So why bother at all.

Yeah a lot of US are not afraid to seek a different news source than the leftist head-nodding MSM. That's how we know that political opposition reasearch, with no basis in reality, was fraudulently used to get a FISA warrant.

Last edited:
IOW

You're really desperate... I get that.. But at some point you people need to grow up and deal with 2016.

Hillary loss.

Trump won.

Deal with it.

We are dealing with it. We are exposing Trump's corruption and unfitness for office. That's the only way you can deal with it.

You guys are like the courtiers who must have surrounded Caligula, telling him that only Gods can see other Gods.

Yeah a lot of US are not afraid to seek a different news source than the leftist head-nodding MSM. That's how we know that political opposition reasearch, with no basis in reality, was fraudulently used to get a FISA warrant.

Most Opposition Research tends to be right on the nose...The ironic thing was no one has really ever followed up on the stuff in the Dossier.

IOW

Hillary loss.

Trump won.

Deal with it.

We are dealing with it. We are exposing Trump's corruption and unfitness for office. That's the only way you can deal with it.

You guys are like the courtiers who must have surrounded Caligula, telling him that only Gods can see other Gods.
You exposed nothing because you found nothing.....

Those seeking justice investigate crimes looking for the perpetrator. Fascists investigate their enemies looking for crimes. If you don't want to be a Fascist, you're embarrassed right now.

Most Opposition Research tends to be right on the nose...The ironic thing was no one has really ever followed up on the stuff in the Dossier.
Uh... Yeah... It was debunked... That's why you don't have CNN slobbering on and on about it anymore...

You did notice your Hate-Stations stopped talking about it for the most part some time ago... Didn't you?

Benghazi Denier!

Your girl fucked up real bad and all we get from you stupid Moon Bats is denial.

If nothing was done wrong, why did Hillary, Obama, and the others proclaim the absurd lie that the attack was based on a video, no one ever watched? Why do we STILL not know what Obama was doing that night? We still don't know why the military made no effort to rescue those men. Why was a US ambassador in Libya, without proper security?

IOW

Hillary loss.

Trump won.

Deal with it.

You guys are like Caligula's horse, appointed Senator with no requisite experience or love of country.

I have no cpmment or judgment, until i can see much of the report for myself. I certainly am not going to take the word of trump's personal lackey.

The irony is TDSers can't let go of their hate even though the Dossier was completely fake. To say no one has followed up on the Dossier requires one to deny the Mueller investigation.

Forum List

Back