Mueller report was a GOP investigation, Republicans should apologize for smearing his character

To be quite blunt it's hard to envision how someone could possibly be guilty of obstructing an investigation simply by proclaiming repeatedly that what was alleged never happened...when it turns out IT NEVER HAPPENED!

The two of you clowns should apologize to this board for two plus YEARS of garbage that you've both posted about Russian collusion...THAT IT TURNS OUT NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
You donā€™t know that. Trump stood right up next to Vladimir Putin in Helsinki and said he believed Putin over the FBI and the CIA and other US until agencies.

I've always known that! The whole thing was ridiculous right from the start! Only someone like you who wears political "blinders" didn't grasp that concept because you were too busy starting string after string accusing Trump of colluding with Russia! IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, R-Derp but it's now been made perfectly clear by Mueller that there was no collusion between Trump and the Russian government!
Ridiculous?

it also does not exonerate him.ā€

That's at the bottom of paragraph one on page three.

What do you think that means?

Read Attorney General William Barrā€™s Summary of the Mueller Report

Read it yourself. It's right there.

You can lead a Republicans to knowledge, but it's impossible for them to actually LEARN anything.

Wow, someone beat me to it:

D2tDuPCW0AAgc73.jpg
Donald Trump did some illegal shit to become president but republicans ar3 going to give him a pass.

We need to vote republicans out. Itā€™s our fault. The American people.

80% of the poor donā€™t vote.

The two of you clowns should apologize to this board for two plus YEARS of garbage that you've both posted about Russian collusion...THAT IT TURNS OUT NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
You donā€™t know that. Trump stood right up next to Vladimir Putin in Helsinki and said he believed Putin over the FBI and the CIA and other US until agencies.

I've always known that! The whole thing was ridiculous right from the start! Only someone like you who wears political "blinders" didn't grasp that concept because you were too busy starting string after string accusing Trump of colluding with Russia! IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, R-Derp but it's now been made perfectly clear by Mueller that there was no collusion between Trump and the Russian government!
Ridiculous?

You can lead a Republicans to knowledge, but it's impossible for them to actually LEARN anything.

D2tDuPCW0AAgc73.jpg
Donald Trump did some illegal shit to become president but republicans ar3 going to give him a pass.

We need to vote republicans out. Itā€™s our fault. The American people.

80% of the poor donā€™t vote.

Trump didn't do anything illegal to become President! Clinton was the one who rigged the primaries. She was the one who corrupted the debates. She was the one who paid big money to have her political opponent smeared. She was the one who funded part of her campaign through a non profit foundation where millions of dollars in "donations" poured in from foreign entities...a scheme that she hid from Congress and the public by running the State Department through private servers hidden in her home.

Americans voted Trump in. Get over it. Next time run a candidate who doesn't suck!

Ridiculous?

D2tDuPCW0AAgc73.jpg

Ah...it means that they found ZERO evidence of any collusion and that after looking at "obstruction" they don't see enough there to bring charges! What do YOU think that means? You can't bring yourself to admit that you were conned by Democratic leaders into believing the "myth" of collusion...can you, R-Derp!
Not finding enough there would have exonerated him.

You failed again.

Ridiculous?

D2tDuPCW0AAgc73.jpg

Ah...it means that they found ZERO evidence of any collusion and that after looking at "obstruction" they don't see enough there to bring charges! What do YOU think that means? You can't bring yourself to admit that you were conned by Democratic leaders into believing the "myth" of collusion...can you, R-Derp!
The only one who decided was trumps loyal appointee Barr. Who is they? You keep saying they. Derp.

Ridiculous?

D2tDuPCW0AAgc73.jpg

Not finding enough there would have exonerated him.

You failed again.

I failed? LOL Derp, you just spent TWO YEARS claiming Trump colluded with Russia and that narrative has been utterly rejected by the Mueller investigation...a group of people hand picked because they hated Donald Trump...yet even THEY found nothing! That's about as epic a fail as you could possibly get!

Forum List

Back