Exactly, nothing to support "Judge shopping" or DOJ misconduct; has Trump said anything?

Trump said Obama wiretaped his phones in trump tower.
TRUMP Tower...HIS building, HIS offices / rooms, HIS phones...Clapper say good chance Trump was caught in the wire tap.

Remember when your parents ask you something but you don't tell them the whole truth because you're trying to get away with something?

That's what Comey did. When asked if he was wiretapping Trump he intentionally chose NOT to share that they were wiretapping someone close to Trump.

Stop playing the 'stupid' game.

You first. If the warrants were not valid, take it up in Court.
I am not claiming Manafort did NOT do anything wrong, like snowflakes with Hillary. I am just pointing out the hypocritical way libs approached investigating one of their own versus Manafort.

Manafort was aggressively gone after while liberals facilitated Hillary's obstruction through destruction of evidence.
Trump has a Mueller Time problem!!!!! Evidence against Trump is building daily.........

It's going to happen any minute is a never ending carrot that silly Libs are compulsed to dangle

It's going to happen any minute is a never ending carrot that silly Libs are compulsed to dangle
vbo6l7pzpgvx.jpg

If you only knew how ignorant Fox news and Rush Limbaugh makes you look. I don't even want to explain the facts because you're too ignorant to research shit. I know you're going to cry that I since I can't explain the facts to you that I don't have any, so go right ahead.

Do yourself a favor and research shit, use different sources and keep an open mind. You all have a responsibility to be informed, why do you sacrifice that???
What facts did you list in the above reply?

NONE, NADA, ZILCH.

Thanks for playing Putin's Butt Plug.

Forum List

Back