Mueller Is Done. Trumps Legal Woes Aren't

Stopmovinggoalpost.png

No matter what special counsel Robert Mueller found, it won’t be the end of the president’s legal woes — because he, his business, and his family are in jeopardy from many other investigations and lawsuits.

The Justice Department is digging into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments and the Trump inaugural committee’s finances. Congressional committees are probing everything from how Trump’s son-in-law and daughter got security clearances to Trump’s taxes. State investigators are looking into Trump’s foundation and business.

There have also been several high-profile lawsuits against the president that could surface damaging new information. In particular, a defamation suit by a former Apprentice contestant could result in Trump’s deposition under oath about sexual assault accusations.

So it’s worth looking at all the legal threats to Trump and organizations close to him that go beyond Mueller — the ones we know about, at least. This isn’t an exhaustive list — I’ve left out the investigations into his donors or his former aides’ lobbying associates. The list is long enough already.

Mueller is done. Trump’s legal woes aren’t.

And this isn't taking into account what's in the Mueller report.
I'm not sure why the tRumpkins are celebrating. I'm thinking if this report exonerated tRump and family we'd have heard about it by now. Cheeto Jesus is not one to let the gloating wait.

No matter what special counsel Robert Mueller found, it won’t be the end of the president’s legal woes — because he, his business, and his family are in jeopardy from many other investigations and lawsuits.

The Justice Department is digging into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments and the Trump inaugural committee’s finances. Congressional committees are probing everything from how Trump’s son-in-law and daughter got security clearances to Trump’s taxes. State investigators are looking into Trump’s foundation and business.

There have also been several high-profile lawsuits against the president that could surface damaging new information. In particular, a defamation suit by a former Apprentice contestant could result in Trump’s deposition under oath about sexual assault accusations.

So it’s worth looking at all the legal threats to Trump and organizations close to him that go beyond Mueller — the ones we know about, at least. This isn’t an exhaustive list — I’ve left out the investigations into his donors or his former aides’ lobbying associates. The list is long enough already.

I'm not sure why the tRumpkins are celebrating. I'm thinking if this report exonerated tRump and family we'd have heard about it by now. Cheeto Jesus is not one to let the gloating wait.

They'll be celebrating the day he goes to prison on multiple other charges.

Their rallying cry will be "Yeah, but it wasn't collusion"

There will be prayer vigils outside of the prison

Tucker Carlson will be calling for a Pardon

Jeanine Pirro will will be calling it deep state conspiracy

Rush Limbaugh will call it a false flag, that he's not really in prison, but in a secret bunker at Mar a Lago

Lindsey Graham will be holding Senate hearings on the Constitutionality of the prison system.

Keep it up, Democrats. You cannot beat Trump on substance or sell the American people on something new so you weaponize the Courts to go after him on pettiness. I defy you people to sell the American people on something original without mentioning Trump.

I'm sure he is well entertained watching you loons cry. Lol

Mueller's probe was strictly limited to Russian interference in the election. Republicans were clear to make sure he couldn't run a 6 1/2 year fishing expedition on THEIR guy. Rosenstein is said to have blocked Mueller's subpoena to Deutches Banke, which is essential to understanding Trump's financial crimes.

But I think Republicans have failed to grasp the level of voter dissastisfaction with the Trump Presidency and the Republican failure to use authority of the Congress and the Senate as the Founders intended, to rein in an out of control executive branch. Everyday Americans were appalled and disgusted by the separation of families, and the callous manner in which this administration acted.

And the obvious corruption of Trump's cabinet and staff has been a public disgrace. No President in history has seen so many of his close inner circle, arrested and sent to jail, all on crimes to which they plead guilty. No President in history has seen the level of turnover in both his staff, and his cabinet, especially in the top level cabinet positions.

Most Americans are decent, law abiding people, and they expect their President to reflect their values. This President does not, in any way reflect anything but greed, corruption, and ill will.

Keep it up, Democrats. You cannot beat Trump on substance or sell the American people on something new so you weaponize the Courts to go after him on pettiness. I defy you people to sell the American people on something original without mentioning Trump.

They already did. Which is why you got your ass handed to you in the biggest landslide since the 70's in the midterm elections.

The 2018 Midterms Were a Solid Democratic Win, Not a Split Decision

Forgot about that already huh? Better get used to those kind of election results.

Just close your eyes, click your heels together three times, and keep saying, there's no place like collusion, there's no place like collusion, there's no place like collusi....

:auiqs.jpg:

They already did. Which is why you got your ass handed to you in the biggest landslide since the 70's in the midterm elections.

Forgot about that already huh? Better get used to those kind of election results.

Just close your eyes, click your heels together three times, and keep saying, there's no place like collusion, there's no place like collusion, there's no place like collusi....

The little band of racist America hating losers in Congress have to get past the Senate first. They can't.

Trump has been destroyed by his lack of substance, his lies, and his hate. There are now 16 other investigations of things that Robert Mueller was not allowed to look at. Crimes that Trump has committed, and CONTINUES to commit daily because he thinks that he can't be indicted as long as he's President.

You Trumpbots seem to forget that the Mueller Report could say that Mueller has evidence which would support charges involving serious crimes that he would have indicted Trump on, if not for the policy of not indicting a sitting President. Such a statement would be the end for the Trump Presidency, which is not entering it's lame duck phase, in part because Nancy Pelosi has utter castrated Trump in the border wall shut down.

There are two court cases proceeding with regard to Trump's utter disregard for the ethics commissions requirement that his business holdings be sold or put in a blind trust.

I also think that the Democrats should cut off his golfing weekends at Mar-a-lago, unless Trump is paying for them. This idea that King Donald can spend $1 million dollars of taxpayer money every fucking weekend to fly to Florida where he sells access to the President through golf club memberships. When business people are openly selling access to the President to foreigners, and all of this is being funded by taxpayers who are billed for SS rooms and meals, by the Trump Corporation, while 40 million Americans need food stamps to eat, is a national disgrace.

This especially coming from a man and a party who railed at the previous President's bi-weekly golf games at local clubs. Trump has spent more taxpayers money on "vacations" in the first two years of his Presidency, than the Obama's did in 8 years. Everyday Americans who are having trouble making ends meet see this and think that Trump does not act like he's working for them at all.

Get an education son.

"November 6, 2018. Democrats gained a net total of 40 seats"

"The Republicans' 63-seat pickup in the House to take control of that chamber, " 2010

Trump has been destroyed by his lack of substance, his lies, and his hate. There are now 16 other investigations of things that Robert Mueller was not allowed to look at. Crimes that Trump has committed, and CONTINUES to commit daily because he thinks that he can't be indicted as long as he's President.

You Trumpbots seem to forget that the Mueller Report could say that Mueller has evidence which would support charges involving serious crimes that he would have indicted Trump on, if not for the policy of not indicting a sitting President. Such a statement would be the end for the Trump Presidency, which is not entering it's lame duck phase, in part because Nancy Pelosi has utter castrated Trump in the border wall shut down.

There are two court cases proceeding with regard to Trump's utter disregard for the ethics commissions requirement that his business holdings be sold or put in a blind trust.

I also think that the Democrats should cut off his golfing weekends at Mar-a-lago, unless Trump is paying for them. This idea that King Donald can spend $1 million dollars of taxpayer money every fucking weekend to fly to Florida where he sells access to the President through golf club memberships. When business people are openly selling access to the President to foreigners, and all of this is being funded by taxpayers who are billed for SS rooms and meals, by the Trump Corporation, while 40 million Americans need food stamps to eat, is a national disgrace.

This especially coming from a man and a party who railed at the previous President's bi-weekly golf games at local clubs. Trump has spent more taxpayers money on "vacations" in the first two years of his Presidency, than the Obama's did in 8 years. Everyday Americans who are having trouble making ends meet see this and think that Trump does not act like he's working for them at all.

Not sure how Trump weekends to his home is a relevant issue; but, you people adorned The Obama’s Marie Antoinette style vacations. On principle alone, you should have no problem.

You're all fulla shit. Nothing is going to happen to tRump, Hitlery or any other asshole in govt.. The only politico I can recall doing any time at all was one of your best politicians you ever had

After it has been proven there never was any illegal collusion and no obstruction, any further attempt to take the President down will only cement the fact that the Democtrats are committed to this witch hunt / treasonous attempt to perpetrate a coup!

Forum List

Back