How are Democrats going to reconcile nominating an old, rich white man for president?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Be it Biden or Sanders? Let's be real, the women running have no chance.

After years of virtue signaling and this is the result?

And the next question is will Biden bring some common sense back to the party or will he play along with the lurch to the left?

Coughing up the same old names like a cat chocking up a hair ball.
Bernie and Biden are the only ones with double digit recognition in the DFL. Really don't see the others rising.
Time is running out on Dims, they are focused on Trump and their delusional fantasy of his demise politically, and all they can come up with is a couple of Grumpy Old Men.

Obama/blacks don't like old rich white men --for POTUS or anything
"It just came to me within the past few weeks, y'all, why so many folks are hating on Barack Obama. He doesn't fit the model. He ain't white, he ain't rich, and he ain't privileged. Hillary fits the mold. Europeans fit the mold, Giuliani fits the mold. Rich white men fit the mold
not privileged..???~~~ he's making $$$millions--so is Michelle
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

I think the nomination is Biden’s to lose

Seem

And the next question is will Biden bring some common sense back to the party or will he play along with the lurch to the left?
seems you did it with that old white racist scum Trump

Biden would’ve won the last if if he ran.

Not true. Everyone Hussein campaigned for lost. Americans clearly didn’t want a Hussein obozo third term

He didn’t have Hillary’s baggage . Which killed her , with help from Comey .

Oh. Dems aren’t against white people by the way . Most of the dem party is white . Cons always be projecting their racism on to others .

The Democrats and the Media are all about using Identity Politics to create controversy and further divide us. If we stay divided then we need government to step in, and help us, right? So these elites just want more government, more dependency and more control of our lives. Oh yeah, and give us more of your wealth and income while you are at it to pay for all these "fixes".

The Democrats and Media are fine with an old White guy as long as he promotes the above which Biden does. Do as I say, not as I do is their hypocritical mantra.

The Democrats and the Media are all about using Identity Politics to create controversy and further divide us. If we stay divided then we need government to step in, and help us, right? So these elites just want more government, more dependency and more control of our lives. Oh yeah, and give us more of your wealth and income while you are at it to pay for all these "fixes".

The Democrats and Media are fine with an old White guy as long as he promotes the above which Biden does. Do as I say, not as I do is their hypocritical mantra.

Oh brother . Cons don’t use ID politics ? Who’s a bigger divider than Trunp ? He won’t even visit districts he didn’t win .

Tulsi Gabbard SHOULD have a good chance at winning but the warmongers will use their government controlled media, to destroy her.

The Empire must continue to rule the world and illegally invade lots of sovereign nations, killing lots of innocent people.

Biden would’ve won the last if if he ran.

Not true. Everyone Hussein campaigned for lost. Americans clearly didn’t want a Hussein obozo third term

He didn’t have Hillary’s baggage . Which killed her , with help from Comey .

Oh. Dems aren’t against white people by the way . Most of the dem party is white . Cons always be projecting their racism on to others .

Biden has had a million and a half gaffes, some of the racist, how could you say he has no baggage?!

The dems don’t hate whites, they just want to favor other groups over them, clearly

We're already seeing it.

They'll play the same game. They will label anyone that calls out the obvious a hater.

in this case it will be 'ageism'.

Suddenly it will be cool as hell to be 80 years old, forgetting where you parked your car, driving slow in the passing lane for miles with your blinker on, and wearing black socks with sandals- and saying otherwise will be hate speech.

I was disappointed with the choices we had in 2016. For awhile now I felt it's past time for us baby boomers to pass along the torch. There is obvious justification for the Republicans sticking with Trump net year. The Democrats sure need, in baseball terms, a far better farm system.

Whomever they pick will begin to self-identify as a trans-non-binary mixed race parapalegic.

Forum List

Back