*Mueller Investigation Has Made a Profit*

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
That's right.
The $25 Million spent has Recovered $48 Million in Tax Evasion... so far.
Much from Trump Cronies.
Not to mention dozens of indictments... and the TRUTH.
With the big Victory for the country coming: Traitor Trumpov who stole election and is owned by Putin..

`

Last edited:
CoolPawn2.jpeg

This is an amazingly Stalinistic angle to this travesty.

The Muller inquisition isn't really about justice, or finding Russian collusion in the election, or even ordering a white Russian....It's a profit center.

IOW, Muller is the traffic cop for a malignant federal version of a speed trap town.

Repulsive.

The Muller inquisition isn't really about justice, or finding Russian collusion in the election, or even ordering a white Russian....It's a profit center.

IOW, Muller is the traffic cop for a malignant federal version of a speed trap town.

Repulsive.
I see it as an ugly mutating beast squeezed from the bowels of the deep state.

Repulsive.
You're Repulsive AND Dishonest, and Mischaracterized my post.
My post finished with:
With the Big Victory for the country coming: Traitor Trumpov who stole election and is owned by Putin.

I repeat, like Trump and all his supporters, you are DISHONEST.
You're a PATHETIC POS throwing around words like "Marxist," "Stalinist," etc.

You're a 12 IQ scumbag troll whose sold out country for party.
`

Last edited:

Repulsive.
You're Repulsive AND Dishonest, and Mischaracterized my post.
My post finished with:
With the Big Victory for the country coming: Traitor Trumpov who stole election and is owned by Putin.

I repeat, like Trump and all his supporters, you are DISHONEST.
You're a PATHETIC POS throwing around words like "Marxist," "Stalinist," etc.

You're a 12 IQ scumbag troll whose sold out country for party.
`
End justifies the means....Eat a bag of dicks, Stalinist.

That's right.
Much from Trump Cronies.
With the big Victory for the country coming: Traitor Trumpov who stole election and is owned by Putin..

`

...except there is no evidence of any collusion between Putin and Trump....

In 2012 Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he would be more flexible after re-election. 2 years later Barry gave Putin 20% of the US supply of uranium, Crimea, TS data off Hillary's illegal server, and a free hand in 'raiding and pilaging' in the US for 2 years without challenge in exchange for Putin's permission to invade Syria.

Hillary Clinton, not Trump, was paid $145 million by the Russians, Bill was paid $500k... Hillary, not Trump, colluded with and paid Russians for help in 2016...

Over and over the snowflakes accuse others of doing what Democrats have done / do and of being who THEY are.

:p

That's right.
Much from Trump Cronies.

`

...except there is no evidence of any collusion between Putin and Trump....

In 2012 Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he would be more flexible after re-election. 2 years later Barry gave Putin 20% of the US supply of uranium, Crimea, TS data off Hillary's illegal server, and a free hand in 'raiding and pilaging' in the US for 2 years without challenge in exchange for Putin's permission to invade Syria.

Hillary Clinton, not Trump, was paid $145 million by the Russians, Bill was paid $500k... Hillary, not Trump, colluded with and paid Russians for help in 2016...

Over and over the snowflakes accuse others of doing what Democrats have done / do and of being who THEY are.

:p
Another Trumpette whose sold out country for party.
PENCE 2019.
`

Another Trumpette whose sold out country for party.
PENCE 2019.
`

Trump sucks.
Obama sucked
Hillary sucked
YOU suck.

You have to audacity to call out Trump....but NOT Obama and his insanely corrupt "not a smidgen of corruption" BS and Hillary.

GFY sack of shit hypocrite
I would tell you how I really felt, but your IQ wouldn't comprehend anything higher than ABC, 123

Trump sucks.
Obama sucked
Hillary sucked
YOU suck.
You have to audacity to call out Trump....but NOT Obama and his insanely corrupt "not a smidgen of corruption" BS and Hillary.

GFY sack of shit hypocrite
I would tell you how I really felt, but your IQ wouldn't comprehend anything higher than ABC, 123
Actually.
Obama did NOT suck on the corruption front at all.
Hillary should be behind Bars.
(but was not/is not President)
Trump should get Capital Punishment for Treason.. as should ALL his Low IQ/WWE-fan supporters who've sold out country for party.
`

Forum List

Back