Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.

Last edited:
Oh, this is going to be interesting.

I can't wait to see what these charges are.

LOL.

So after over a year, he just picks a bunch of names from the list of Oligarchs in Russia and points the finger at them.

Tell you what names aren't on Mueller's List.

Fusion GPS
George Soros
COIE Lawfirm
THE DNC
Clinton
Obama
Steele
Shearer
Blumenthal
Crowd Strike
Page
Strozk
McCabe
Yates
Baker
Zeliniski
Rybiki
Ohr
Lynch
Rice
The Pakistani Hackers
Schultz
Brazille

Last edited:
Is there any indictments for left wingers that colluded with a foreign entity to manipulate the election?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

upload_2018-2-16_11-16-17.png

upload_2018-2-16_11-17-46.png

------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Good Mueller can go to Russia and arrest them....

And I am very impressed by the charges....not

indictment charges the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

New Topics

Forum List

Back