Mueller Gets CAUGHT !!!

Just because they make your heroes look bad, you want them to stop.
I guess it doesn't occur to you that this kind of hysteria makes Trump supporters look bad, not to mention scared stiff.
That’s funny coming from a believer in Russia Russia Russia.
Gipper, I've been bitching about Trump's cuddle with the KGB guy all along, not to mention his cover-ups of Putin's blatant efforts to be America's behind-the-scenes true leader. Wann bet this last conversation with Putin was a deal on carving up Venezuela? Evidently you don't read my posts, or you just drag out the old 'commie' slander on cue. Either way...go suck an egg!

I guess it doesn't occur to you that this kind of hysteria makes Trump supporters look bad, not to mention scared stiff.
Gipper, I've been bitching about Trump's cuddle with the KGB guy all along, not to mention his cover-ups of Putin's blatant efforts to be America's behind-the-scenes true leader. Wann bet this last conversation with Putin was a deal on carving up Venezuela? Evidently you don't read my posts, or you just drag out the old 'commie' slander on cue. Either way...go suck an egg!
Boy must you feel stupid now!!!

The truth is Putin is undermining everything Trump has been doing with the help of Congressional Democrats.

Good gawd. Can we slow down a bit on these histrionic, hyperbolic, bombastic, wild-eyed threads a bit?

Maybe keep them down to two or three a day? Maybe create a section for them?

Life isn't a Mark Levin radio show.
:9:

So says the Forum Hall Monitor :auiqs.jpg:

You merely proved my point, but don’t know it. You think Donnie is Putin’s puppet. This belief totally contradicts the clear and evident evidence.

Get informed rather than propagandized.

MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDEO)

From the very beginning of this hoax probe mueller proves to commit high treason

Mueller brings all prosecutors who are all Hillary supporters

Then he lets that leak to get the news to trump

That act was trying to scare trump into over looking the serious democrat crimes

But now the serious crimes have turned into high treason crimes and mueller himself right in middle of all of this corruption

Yeah, this whole thing is starting to unravel.

It's sad that our government is this corrupt.

This whole thing was nothing less than an attempted coup.

MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDEO)

From the very beginning of this hoax probe mueller proves to commit high treason

That act was trying to scare trump into over looking the serious democrat crimes

But now the serious crimes have turned into high treason crimes and mueller himself right in middle of all of this corruption
Article sez: ""On Friday Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) joined Sean Hannity to discuss his letter to the State Department, FBI and CIA. Nunes caught dirty cop Robert Mueller in a complete lie. Mueller and his gang of angry Democrats reported in their report that Joseph Mifsud was a Russian operative. It has been widely reported that Mifsud was a deep state operative who trains CIA and FBI agents in Italy. And Devin Nunes knows this.

Robert Mueller could be in serious trouble for withholding this information from the American Public.""

Nunez, Hannity and Gateway! What a non-biased combo! Did the State Department respond to Nunes yet? Can you provide any of the 'widely reported' documentation on Mifsud's 'deep state' operations, or voting records on 'Mueller and his gang of angry Democrats'? Those of us who see Nunez, Hannity and Gateway as deep, deeper, and deepest state operatives on the Trump side need more than a toss against the wall to check for authenticity.

Mueller lied about Mifsud and used this perjury to prosecute George Popadopolous. Mifsud is Italian intelligence and was working under direction from James Comey. Mueller and his democrats fraudulently presented Mifsud as a Russian agent in an attempt to leverage Popadopolous to perjure himself against the president as they pursued the coup Mueller was conducting.

It's falling apart comrade. You belong to a party of traitors who attempted to overthrow the government of the United States.

The bill has come due.

Agreed. No matter what one thinks of Donnie, we all should be angry about this obvious effort to subvert a presidential election.

My guess is the perpetrators of this coup d’etat will never face justice. This will only lead to even greater corruption by the criminals in government.

Agreed. No matter what one thinks of Donnie, we all should be angry about this obvious effort to subvert a presidential election.

My guess is the perpetrators of this coup d’etat will never face justice. This will only lead to even greater corruption by the criminals in government.
Corrupt politicians are too big to jail.

Yes, much like the too big to fail banks.

If these traitors does not face justice then the men of America will not fight for America like before

Since the men agrees with trump that means they agree that the enemy is the deep state ... Why would they risk their lives to support a govt that they view as the real enemy

This is why Barr has no choice but bring the strongest justice against the traitors so that the men will stay patriotic and keep this nation strong

I hope that you're wrong.

The case against Andrew McCabe and John Brennan is so open and shut a third grader who had watched two episodes of "Law & Order" could successfully prosecute it. Brennan brags about using the CIA to tamper with American elections on national TV. Sure, MSNBC only has an audience of 15, but the video is available. McCabe likewise has openly admitted to conspiring to stage a coup against the President.

Yes, much like the too big to fail banks.

Assuming there is actually a difference between the two...

The case against Andrew McCabe and John Brennan is so open and shut a third grader who had watched two episodes of "Law & Order" could successfully prosecute it. Brennan brags about using the CIA to tamper with American elections on national TV. Sure, MSNBC only has an audience of 15, but the video is available. McCabe likewise has openly admitted to conspiring to stage a coup against the President.
This whole thing is a good test case. The test is to see if high level government officials are subject to the law or above the law. I am going with above the law.

This whole thing is a good test case. The test is to see if high level government officials are subject to the law or above the law. I am going with above the law.

But the thing is. Reasonable people will stop being reasonable ..strong patriotic people will no longer fight for America .. Workers will not work as hard or give out quality work The nation will fall like a rock if traitors are not given the strongest penalty.

I think the nation is at the breaking point. The "in your face" flouting of the fact that the elite are in fact an aristocracy not subject to the laws of the nation is the root cause to the civil war we are in.

IF we once again piss on the concept of equal justice under the law, the current war will become hot. The democrats are no different than the court of Louis XIV, pampered and corrupt, assured of their immunity to any act they commit.

IF justice is thwarted, then grease up the guillotines.

But the thing is. Reasonable people will stop being reasonable ..strong patriotic people will no longer fight for America .. Workers will not work as hard or give out quality work The nation will fall like a rock if traitors are not given the strongest penalty.

True, but we are VERY close to the people rising up and taking America back from the Globalist Aristocrats through any means necessary.

True, but we are VERY close to the people rising up and taking America back from the Globalist Aristocrats through any means necessary.

Exactly

Trumps big rallies are showing that he people are getting angry and energized To stop this harmful system

The poll companies were all trying to energize the democrats and deflate the republicans .. But even the crooked poll companies seeing the real power rising and getting angry may try to hide and stop their out right corruption

Gallup poll after 2 years of between 15 to 21 points negative approval now suddenly jumps up to just 4 points negative

Reuters poll is an outright joke

They only survey adults in the country. No matter if registered to vote or citizens

I think for many Americans, we are already there.

Forum List

Back