Mueller Gets CAUGHT !!!

Just because they make your heroes look bad, you want them to stop.
I guess it doesn't occur to you that this kind of hysteria makes Trump supporters look bad, not to mention scared stiff.
Oh, right, because the left never engages in hysteria. The left never runs around shouting "Russia, Russia, Russia!" The left would never call the President a traitor or a criminal.

The stuff Trump hating turds like you say is unbelievable.

Major Report Omission Shows Dirty Bob Mueller Is An Incompetent Political Hack.

Dirty Bob Mueller’s “Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election” in 448-pages never even mentions an investigation into whether Russia interfered with the U.S. presidential election by feeding dossier author Christopher Steele misinformation.

mueller5.5.19-998x736.jpg

Mueller did not charge Steele with lying to the FBI, or even refer a criminal case against Steele to federal prosecutors, as he did when the special counsel uncovered evidence of criminal misconduct unrelated to the 2016 election. Given Mueller’s conclusion that no one connected to the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere with the election, one of those two scenarios must be true—either Russia fed Steele disinformation or Steele lied to the FBI about his Russian sources.

Steele Openly Said He Got Info from Russians

The Steele dossier consisted of a series of memorandum authored by the former MI6 spy, detailed intel purportedly provided by a variety of Vladimir Putin-connected sources. For instance, Steele identified Source A as “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure” who “confided that the Kremlin had been feeding Trump and his team valuable intelligence on his opponents, including Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”

Just because they make your heroes look bad, you want them to stop.
I guess it doesn't occur to you that this kind of hysteria makes Trump supporters look bad, not to mention scared stiff.
That’s funny coming from a believer in Russia Russia Russia.
Gipper, I've been bitching about Trump's cuddle with the KGB guy all along, not to mention his cover-ups of Putin's blatant efforts to be America's behind-the-scenes true leader. Wann bet this last conversation with Putin was a deal on carving up Venezuela? Evidently you don't read my posts, or you just drag out the old 'commie' slander on cue. Either way...go suck an egg!
You merely proved my point, but don’t know it. You think Donnie is Putin’s puppet. This belief totally contradicts the clear and evident evidence.

Get informed rather than propagandized.
and never said a word about the open mic gaf by obammy. hmmmm

Yes Muellers report gets mueller Caught proven as high treason to try to stop ..

Good gawd. Can we slow down a bit on these histrionic, hyperbolic, bombastic, wild-eyed threads a bit?

Maybe keep them down to two or three a day? Maybe create a section for them?

Life isn't a Mark Levin radio show.
PoliticalBullshit.Ini
[publicconversations]
maxdrama=full

some people simply can't change this setting.

MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDEO)

From the very beginning of this hoax probe mueller proves to commit high treason

Mueller brings all prosecutors who are all Hillary supporters

Then he lets that leak to get the news to trump

That act was trying to scare trump into over looking the serious democrat crimes

But now the serious crimes have turned into high treason crimes and mueller himself right in middle of all of this corruption
"It has been widely reported that Mifsud was a deep state operative who trains CIA and FBI agents in Italy"

By who has it "been reported widely"?

Your bosses in the Kremlin?

MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDEO)

From the very beginning of this hoax probe mueller proves to commit high treason

That act was trying to scare trump into over looking the serious democrat crimes

But now the serious crimes have turned into high treason crimes and mueller himself right in middle of all of this corruption
"It has been widely reported that Mifsud was a deep state operative who trains CIA and FBI agents in Italy"

By who has it "been reported widely"?

Your bosses in the Kremlin?
using your own searches really is difficult for you, isn't it?

deep state operative who trains CIA and FBI agents in Italy at DuckDuckGo

Yes Muellers report gets mueller Caught proven as high treason to try to stop ..
There is no "High Treason" in US Law. Treason is tightly defined in the US Constitution, in fact, the only crime defined in the US Constitution and I don't think Comey qualfies for it, but, he may have committed a BUNCH of other felonies, the question will be, how well and how consistently did he cover his tracks. For the most part I think we will find that he did so very well. But with his smug self-righteousness, I have my fingers crossed that he also had some lapses in his ongoing cover up of his criminal activities.

We will see what the Prosecutors find.

Congressional Investigators Looking at “Number of False Statements” Made by Dirty Bob Mueller and Lies About Mifsud
Mueller-laughing-600x375.jpg

Congressional investigators are looking at a number of “false statements” in the report including Mueller’s misrepresentations on pretext to launch the investigation.
Via Paul Sperry:

Congressional investigators are looking into "a number of false statements" made by Mueller in Volume I of his report where he misrepresented the underlying evidence ostensibly to mirror the FBI's stated pretext for opening investigations on Trump campaign figures.

Mueller also omitted information on deep state spy Joseph Mifsud.

Paul Sperry@paulsperry_

MYSTERY: Mueller Report states Joseph Mifsud interviewed Feb 10 2017. Yet no citation of an FBI 302 for interview. Mueller also states he has docs proving Mifsud made "false" statements to investigators. Yet he never prosecuted him for lying like Papa-D. Why was Mifsud protected?

There is no "High Treason" in US Law. Treason is tightly defined in the US Constitution, in fact, the only crime defined in the US Constitution and I don't think Comey qualfies for it, but, he may have committed a BUNCH of other felonies, the question will be, how well and how consistently did he cover his tracks. For the most part I think we will find that he did so very well. But with his smug self-righteousness, I have my fingers crossed that he also had some lapses in his ongoing cover up of his criminal activities.

Weakening the nation to make the enemies strong

Is indeed treason

And when it's deep and strong it is

High Treason

The whole deep state is guilty of High Treason !!

Is indeed treason

High Treason

In our system, the memory of the monarchy misusing "high treason" to kill those that disagreed with them resulted in the tight definition written right into our constitution.

First there is no "High" Treason.

We specifically limit it to levying war against the state, "adhering to the enemies" of the state, or aiding the enemies of the state, and requiring two witnesses or a confession in open court. Fewer than thirty people have ever been charged with treason under these laws.

Even Rosenbergs were not executed for treason, rather for espionage.

I think that William Bruce Mumford was the last person hung for treason, after he tore down a United States flag during the American Civil War.

So, the famous, I mean infamous Devin Nunes caught Mueller in a lie; that is news to me.
What exactly is the lie?

But Nunes can't even find his own cow.
Devin Nunes’ cow (@DevinCow) | Twitter

Is indeed treason

High Treason

In our system, the memory of the monarchy misusing "high treason" to kill those that disagreed with them resulted in the tight definition written right into our constitution.

We specifically limit it to levying war against the state, "adhering to the enemies" of the state, or aiding the enemies of the state, and requiring two witnesses or a confession in open court. Fewer than thirty people have ever been charged with treason under these laws.

I think that William Bruce Mumford was the last person hung for treason, after he tore down a United States flag during the American Civil War.

Wrong

Both treason and high treason are easy to understand
Making a nation weaker and helping to make its enemies stronger is. Treason

And when it is strong and deep

Then it's high treason

This is easy to understand

Is indeed treason

High Treason

Wrong

Then it's high treason

No. I'm quite right about US Law.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.​

It's a tight definition, even Aaron Burr was acquitted because the government could not prove the elements of Treason despite President Jefferson providing a blank stack of pardons to be used for anyone willing to testify against Burr, and Jefferson even threatened Chief Justice Marshall with impeachment if he failed to get a conviction. And keep this in mind the next time some snot nosed anti-Trumper whines that Trump even suggesting to Comey that he drop the Flynn thing was "unprecedented". Jefferson intervened much more forcefully, even in a criminal trial and never once was "obstruction" even suggested.

Is indeed treason

High Treason

Wrong

Then it's high treason

No. I'm quite right about US Law.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.​

It's a tight definition, even Aaron Burr was acquitted because the government could not prove the elements of Treason despite President Jefferson providing a blank stack of pardons to be used for anyone willing to testify against Burr, and Jefferson even threatened Chief Justice Marshall with impeachment if he failed to get a conviction. And keep this in mind the next time some snot nosed anti-Trumper whines that Trump even suggesting to Comey that he drop the Flynn thing was "unprecedented". Jefferson intervened much more forcefully, even in a criminal trial and never once was "obstruction" even suggested.

Again treason is helping our enemies against this nation

Even with a Cold War. This is treason

And it's high treason if it's strong and deep

There are many many Crimes that are treason

The democrats and deep state are blind .. They cannot see liberalism destroys nations

Forum List

Back