Mueller explicitly says he can't clear Trump of obstruction of justice

LOL...that's amusing, McRocket! So the best that a Mueller "team" has after two plus years of investigations is that they couldn't come up with anything that Trump did but they still can't "exonerate" him? Are you serious? This is America...if you can't prove someone guilty...then they are presumed innocent! It's the bedrock principle that our entire legal system is based on!

You moron...can you not read? Where did I type 'exonerate'?

Where in the ENTIRE OP does the word 'exonerate' even come up?

"Exonerate" is from the Mueller Report! You know...the thing that was supposed to sink Trump and hasn't?

Hello!?!

You made the statement with 'exonerate' in it (plus, you put the word in quotations) and THEN you said 'Are you serious?'

Am I serious about what? I said NOTHING about 'exonerate'.

Here is a question even you can understand.

Did I use the word 'exonerate' ANYWHERE in the OP? Yes or no?

And where the fuck in the Mueller Report did it specifically say that Trump was 'exonerate'd of any crimes/wrong doing?

And, so EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Fine....I agree. So you are saying that Hilary Clinton is presumed innocent of ANY wrongdoing when it comes to ANYTHING she did while in Obama's White House because she was not convicted of any wrongdoing/illegalities (like Benghazi)?

Yes or no?

Yes, Hillary Clinton...like every other American...is presumed innocent until guilt is proven.

Where did I claim that the Mueller Report said Trump was exonerated? What I said is that it's farce when the best that an investigation can come up with against a person accused of treason is that they didn't find enough evidence to exonerate them! That isn't the way it works in our legal system! Prosecutors need to prove guilt...it isn't up to those accused to prove that they are innocent!

You didn't - I misread you, sorry.

And drop the 'innocent until proven...' shit...WE ALL KNOW THAT.

Now answer the question:

Once again...I never claimed you did! Exonerate was what was used in the Mueller Report. What part of this can't you grasp?

'Special counsel Robert Mueller explicitly stated in his Russia investigation report that he and his team had not cleared President Donald Trump of accusations of obstruction of justice.

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state," the report read. "However, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred."'

If Trump and his Trumpbots think the Mueller report cleared the former of obstruction of justice?

They are 100% wrong.

Well then Pelosi has to order the House to investigate but know this is a slippery slope and my bet is you will just discover that Donald is the typical male that throw fits and causes himself the most issues but there will not be enough to impeach him on.
It's those issues that the left wants to capitalize on, even though they have nothing to do with why Trump was elected. It's the very definition of a witch hunt, but the left hides it when exposed, and just hurries on to the next issue in which they think that he can be gotten on.

"Exonerate" is from the Mueller Report! You know...the thing that was supposed to sink Trump and hasn't?

Hello!?!

You made the statement with 'exonerate' in it (plus, you put the word in quotations) and THEN you said 'Are you serious?'

And where the fuck in the Mueller Report did it specifically say that Trump was 'exonerate'd of any crimes/wrong doing?

And, so EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Fine....I agree. So you are saying that Hilary Clinton is presumed innocent of ANY wrongdoing when it comes to ANYTHING she did while in Obama's White House because she was not convicted of any wrongdoing/illegalities (like Benghazi)?

Yes or no?

Yes, Hillary Clinton...like every other American...is presumed innocent until guilt is proven.

Where did I claim that the Mueller Report said Trump was exonerated? What I said is that it's farce when the best that an investigation can come up with against a person accused of treason is that they didn't find enough evidence to exonerate them! That isn't the way it works in our legal system! Prosecutors need to prove guilt...it isn't up to those accused to prove that they are innocent!

Now answer the question:

Once again...I never claimed you did! Exonerate was what was used in the Mueller Report. What part of this can't you grasp?

Your words:

'LOL...that's amusing, McRocket! So the best that a Mueller "team" has after two plus years of investigations is that they couldn't come up with anything that Trump did but they still can't "exonerate" him? Are you serious?'

You spoke to be by name and then you ask me a question ('are you serious') about something that has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the OP.

What the fuck are you asking me about the report not 'exonerate'ing Trump for?

I did not say anything about exoneration.

AND BTW - your 'innocent until proven guilty' point is TOTALLY irrelevant in this case as Mueller said in the report that - basically - under no circumstances was he going to call for a charge against Trump for ANYTHING because he believed you cannot charge a sitting POTUS with a crime.
Which means - Trump could have murdered someone and Mueller STILL would not call for a charge against him.

'Special counsel Robert Mueller explicitly stated in his Russia investigation report that he and his team had not cleared President Donald Trump of accusations of obstruction of justice.

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state," the report read. "However, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred."'

If Trump and his Trumpbots think the Mueller report cleared the former of obstruction of justice?

They are 100% wrong.
Throwing his ruling class establishment stooge cronies a bone, so they can keep this whole farce going.

You really aren't half as bright as you think you are.

Grow the fuck up, s0n.

They are 100% wrong.

According to the Mueller report Trump CLEARLY had the intention to obstruct the investigation. Trump's actions clearly demonstrate this. Mueller laid out in the report those actions by Trump himself & by Trump's instructions to subordinates, that demonstrate Trump was active in his attempts to circumvent Mueller's function as SC. There is no debating those facts. Thus Mueller's statement, "The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred."
That statement has real potential to be both politically & legally damning for Trump.

It seems that those replying to your OP either refuse to acknowledge the fact, or they are just too stupid to understand that the so called 'collusion' issue is a completely different issue than the obstruction of justice concept. No surprises though as these folks typically seem to play stupid.

Alright, so now it is Pelosi turn and if she does not call for the articles of Impeachment what will you say then?

That is her call, not mine. Before she could make a sound judgement on the point Congress would be required to perform a complete investigation into Trump's attempts at obstruction.
How convenient, two more years of political bullcrap attempting to oust a fairly elected President by way of a coup attempt that didn't work, so just keep it all going in order to thwart the up and coming election with the continued political bullcrap eh ??

The FBI paid $168,000 to Christopher Steel, British Foreign Agents, to get dirt on President Trump. Can you say, dirty cops? It only takes a couple of dirty cops backed by dirty Hillary Clinton to wishfully think they can come up with dirt on this innocent President, Donald Trump. There just wasn't one single thing that tied President Trump to collusion with Russia. That's because President Trump is innocent of this ludicrous charge, and after Maxine Waters' dirty, dirty mouth accused President Trump over and over on the air where she had an audience, she lie, lie, lied her way into people's conscientiousness without a shred, and I do mean without a single smidgen of a shred of evidence against President Trump. The DNC barks out false accusations. Just look at Nadler's taking up this winless war, straining every nerve in his ugly fat face that President Trump is guilty of something. Like dirty Maxine, she hopes, she hopes and she keeps on hoping the FBI will find a morsel she can then tear him up with, although she has personally dragged his good name through her black slime pit of lies.

To think, all that money George Soros placed on Hillary has come to nothing but a filthy pile of false allegations. It only proves that money can't buy the American people off, except for the ones who were taken by lying Maxine Waters, dirty Hillary Clinton who shifted money around like a craven animal hides his poop so he can plunder other animals, biting into their flesh with dagger teeth, tearing at the fibers of their life. How can Democrats and their supporters sink this low?

Robert Mueller wanted a different outcome, too. He hates Trump. But he had a job to do, and reluctantly, he found the evidence to clear Trump. But he cannot clear Trump due to hatred poisoning the well of his own eyes. Aside from the facts, he would LOVE to find any untoward thing he could to pin Trump then nail him to the way. It isn't there, and it never will be, because Trump did not collude. All that's left is Trump's clean hands. He didn't do what Maxine Waters wanted him to do, which she said every day for 600 days or more. All it left her with is the smell of lying on her breath. It doesn't pay to lie all the time. It may give a short relief to someone who has to have a scapegoat. It's just that dirt doesn't stick to someone who is a rock of getting good advice and sticks through that good advice to the end. The report showed Trump to be a better man than those who charged him falsely. And the difference is a chasm between a good human being and a plethora of those who've fallen from grace with the most evil will imaginable--trying to ensnare a good man with lies.

Starr charges Bill Clinton with 11 counts of obstruction, and doesn’t get removed, trump gets zero charges democrats are like remove him lol hahah

They are 100% wrong.

Well then Pelosi has to order the House to investigate but know this is a slippery slope and my bet is you will just discover that Donald is the typical male that throw fits and causes himself the most issues but there will not be enough to impeach him on.
I think Nancy Pelosi would like him to be guilty, just like Maxine Waters did. But one thing about Nancy Pelosi, is she knows how to survive, and going after Trump some more will be the death of those who pursue such a course. My guess is that she doesn't throw her hat into the ring with slimers any more. It's the only way she can get back the respect of the American people, if that is possible.

They are 100% wrong.

LOL...that's amusing, McRocket! So the best that a Mueller "team" has after two plus years of investigations is that they couldn't come up with anything that Trump did but they still can't "exonerate" him? Are you serious? This is America...if you can't prove someone guilty...then they are presumed innocent! It's the bedrock principle that our entire legal system is based on!

Hello!?!

Yes or no?
No, because Hillary wasn't investigated for her crimes in the same unfair way that Trump (the lefts sworn enemy) was for his innocence. She was protected from it.

They are 100% wrong.

Hey dickhead. How do you obstruct something that didn't happen??

You sure are a whiny little shit.

They are 100% wrong.
"Exoneration" isn't what prosecutors do. They either indict or they don't. Mueller didn't indict on collusion or on obstruction of justice. End of story.

Hello!?!

Yes or no?

Now answer the question:

He is in deflection mode. LOL

Mueller did not charge Trump with obstruction of justice either so any TDS loon who thinks the Mueller report proves Trump committed obstruction of justice is also 100% wrong. Bottom line here is neither Mueller the AG or Deputy AG concluded Trump committed obstruction of justice.

They are 100% wrong.
Then charge him with something and impeach him. Shit or get off the pot.

They are 100% wrong.

Do you need a thesaurus? You can find one online. Seriously, enough of the liberal screechiness. It was not Mueller's job to clear Trump. It was his job to prove a crime occurred. He was unable to do that. Trump doesn't need to be cleared by the democrats pocket prosecutor of a crime that never happened.

They are 100% wrong.

So Mueller can't tell us that Trump is neither guilty or innocent?

What the hell has he been doing for 3 years and with $30 million of our money?

Hello!?!

Yes or no?

Now answer the question:

Your words:

'LOL...that's amusing, McRocket! So the best that a Mueller "team" has after two plus years of investigations is that they couldn't come up with anything that Trump did but they still can't "exonerate" him? Are you serious?'

You spoke to be by name and then you ask me a question ('are you serious') about something that has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the OP.

What the fuck are you asking me about the report not 'exonerate'ing Trump for?

I did not say anything about exoneration.

AND BTW - your 'innocent until proven guilty' point is TOTALLY irrelevant in this case as Mueller said in the report that - basically - under no circumstances was he going to call for a charge against Trump for ANYTHING because he believed you cannot charge a sitting POTUS with a crime.
Which means - Trump could have murdered someone and Mueller STILL would not call for a charge against him.
It's not like Trump to murder somebody else. He has clean hands, Mr. McRocket. He didn't do what many of his adversaries wish he could or would do due to their wrongful direction, not President Trumps' good direction he has taken the country--to respect other people's rights and to do well in the market. That's the real Donald Trump. He wins by winning good things for other people. The Democrats, on the other hand, have put all their chips on dragging other people down so they can climb their way to the top of the heap. Our freedom from tyranny wasn't won that way. It was won by getting the beast off our backs, and doing what we could with what we had left after the war had killed off brave men, many of their families, because their enemies back then didn't fight fair. They went after not just the American Army, they went after the signers of the Declaration of Independence, their wives and kids as well, and put as many of them to death as they could. They burned their homes, their crops, anything that would sustain these hard-headed American people from winning independence from their corrupt King George III who hated his own subjects so much he wouldn't receive them in his courts leaving us only independent rule from this selfish man.

Neither will Trump cowtow to scheming tyrants like Hillary.

They are 100% wrong.

A Durr, but Mueller's boss can, and did! Derp! :5_1_12024:

They are 100% wrong.

A Durr, but Mueller's boss can, and did! Derp! :5_1_12024:
Not over by a long shot Marion Subpoenas going out today We're going to nail your crime boss either soon ,or at election day or after the POS leaves office It should go down as an American holiday getting rid of dishonest garbage

The FBI paid $168,000 to Christopher Steel, British Foreign Agents, to get dirt on President Trump. Can you say, dirty cops? It only takes a couple of dirty cops backed by dirty Hillary Clinton to wishfully think they can come up with dirt on this innocent President, Donald Trump. There just wasn't one single thing that tied President Trump to collusion with Russia. That's because President Trump is innocent of this ludicrous charge, and after Maxine Waters' dirty, dirty mouth accused President Trump over and over on the air where she had an audience, she lie, lie, lied her way into people's conscientiousness without a shred, and I do mean without a single smidgen of a shred of evidence against President Trump. The DNC barks out false accusations. Just look at Nadler's taking up this winless war, straining every nerve in his ugly fat face that President Trump is guilty of something. Like dirty Maxine, she hopes, she hopes and she keeps on hoping the FBI will find a morsel she can then tear him up with, although she has personally dragged his good name through her black slime pit of lies.

To think, all that money George Soros placed on Hillary has come to nothing but a filthy pile of false allegations. It only proves that money can't buy the American people off, except for the ones who were taken by lying Maxine Waters, dirty Hillary Clinton who shifted money around like a craven animal hides his poop so he can plunder other animals, biting into their flesh with dagger teeth, tearing at the fibers of their life. How can Democrats and their supporters sink this low?

Robert Mueller wanted a different outcome, too. He hates Trump. But he had a job to do, and reluctantly, he found the evidence to clear Trump. But he cannot clear Trump due to hatred poisoning the well of his own eyes. Aside from the facts, he would LOVE to find any untoward thing he could to pin Trump then nail him to the way. It isn't there, and it never will be, because Trump did not collude. All that's left is Trump's clean hands. He didn't do what Maxine Waters wanted him to do, which she said every day for 600 days or more. All it left her with is the smell I of lying on her breath. It doesn't pay to lie all the time. It may give a short relief to someone who has to have a scapegoat. It's just that dirt doesn't stick to someone who is a rock of getting good advice and sticks through that good advice to the end. The report showed Trump to be a better man than those who charged him falsely. And the difference is a chasm between a good human being and a plethora of those who've fallen from grace with the most evil will imaginable--trying to ensnare a good man with lies.

1. I wanna know how much of the $145 million bribe that Putin paid Hillary for our uranium found its way into Mueller's piggy bank.

2. A peek into Mueller's motivation is here:

….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $billions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?

....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

Branco_102717_uranium-russia-clinton-fbi.jpg

3. The esteemed Lee Smith has a slightly different take.

"News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

4. After all, Mueller took his job not at the behest of the man who by all accounts he is likely to professionally and personally disdain, Donald Trump, but of the blue-chip Beltway elite of which he is a charter member. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him nearly a year ago to lead an investigation without parameters. That’s because Mueller’s job is to obscure the abuses of the US surveillance apparatus that occurred under the Obama administration.

Jail 'em all!!!

Forum List

Back