*Why In SF They Shit On Streets?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I have my idea as to why, wondering if anybody else gets it?
  2. It will only get worse.
  3. The city of SF has had to hire crews to go pick up the poop.
  4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  6. Why isn't the police arresting the law breakers is a good question.
  7. There are toilets in jails last I heard.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
  9. Read all about it, use your heads in what you think of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In the land of gaping anus, they need to hand out free drawstrings to cinch those things shut again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry bout that,

4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wherever disgusting thirdworlders decide to settle you will find all the same SHIT.....pun intended.

California is the vanguard for societal culture, the cutting edge, so:
Everyone across the world, they’ll be shitting in the streets
Every guy grab a girl and go shitting in the streets

Last edited:
Today it may be because all the leftists shitting their pants over the Mueller report.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's a dimocrap-controlled City. About all it's good for is an open toilet.

Here's the truth.......

If those dirtbags, lunatics, druggies, perverts, etc don't live in Sang Frang, they're gonna live in your neighborhood. Or, worse yet....... My neighborhood.

Let the dimocrap scum-controlled Cities have them. They deserve each other

Conservatives should make California an annual vacation spot so we can literally shit on the state every year.

I plan on taking a dump right next to Nancy Pelosi’s gate and posting it on social media.

Who is with me?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

SF enables drug users via the billions it spends on homeless programs and free drug needles. The shitter are by and large drug users.

I never ever understood why it's okay for animals to shit anywhere but not a human..
Animals aren’t allowed to shit anywhere, you have to clean it up if you own the animal, and if it is wild the local government cleans it up as part of their duty as a government.

I never ever understood why it's okay for animals to shit anywhere but not a human..
same here,,,,if i get the runs,, and I am at a huge mall where the nearest restroom is 4000 feet away,,,,i just go right there! in front of sears /ross/ Marshalls !!!

Forum List

Back