LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!

Hypocrisy and self righteous judgments is the game Tumpanzees play: NIGYYSOB (Now I've got you, you son of a bitch) is the game, and it's not limited to the assassination of the character of Mr. Mueller or Mr. Comey.

well it is actually naming a crime, which in the United States one must have to get a warrant. Now do you agree or disagree with that?

I agree. It is one step in the process. Once evidence is collected, however, the crime may change in a complaint, or indictment by a Grand Jury. Do you agree with that?

nope not at all. one needs a crime to request a warrant. Don't you live in the US? why are you for illegal searches and seizures? holy crap the countries in trouble if you think a cop can just walk in your house with no actual crime.

One needs Probable Cause that a crime was committed or might be committed and must come from specific facts or circumstances and not a hunch or suspicion (such as profiling). How many warrants have you written and signed under oath?
and so what is the probable crime? I'm still waiting.

A hostile foreign power has attacked our electoral process. We need to start waterboarding these traitors until they cough up the intel. Our national security is at stake, and waterboarding provides very valuable intel and it will help us prevent the next attack.
no they didn't, you have no evidence that happened.

Manafort acted as a foreign agent and he didn't report it. So there's a law violation right there.

Break out the waterboard! We must find out what this foreign agent knows.
well then why haven't they made that claim then? so no waterboarding yet. Mueller did not use that for the warrant. you're still at a loss.
It is a crime not to report as a foreign agent.

So Manafort should be waterboarded until he confesses about Russian collusion. Our country's national security is at stake, for chrissakes! Think of the children, traitor!

Waterboarding provides totally accurate information.

We don't have time for the niceties of the law. Trump says so.
again, he isn't being pursued for foreign agent. He's a businessman you should look that up in the dictionary.

Manafort acted as a foreign agent and he didn't report it. So there's a law violation right there.

well then why haven't they made that claim then? so no waterboarding yet. Mueller did not use that for the warrant. you're still at a loss.

So Manafort should be waterboarded until he confesses about Russian collusion. Our country's national security is at stake, for chrissakes! Think of the children, traitor!

again, he isn't being pursued for foreign agent. He's a businessman you should look that up in the dictionary.
He was acting as a foreign agent. That's why his house was searched.

Time to waterboard.

Gee, maybe they should waterboard Manafort.

After all, it isn't like it is torture or something.

they wont have to .. there has to be a long list of names connected to the Trump Cartel ... sooner or later someone will be called to the carpet, be sworn in, and made to testify before the grand jury. That someone will roll over like a trained puppy rather than lie to stay out of prison ... subpoenas are going to start flying, and anyone associated will be sweating bullets, if they arent already ... "just do it and I'll pay your fine" is out the window now.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
on what charges? tick tick tick tick
We never indicted any detainees, why change up now?
i never said any thing about indicting, I asked for the crime. big difference sponge bob.

Only probable cause to go before grand jury, they decide if there is a crime.

It was already known that Mr. Manafort was under investigation for his business dealings with his son-in-law; his role in a meeting on June 9, 2016, between Trump campaign officials and Russians; and whether his work for the Ukrainian government violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Mr. Manafort’s spokesman confirmed that an F.B.I. raid was carried out around July 25, but provided no details on the documents that might have been taken.

Manafort’s Home Searched as Part of Mueller Inquiry

Break out the waterboard on this foreign agent!

We never indicted any detainees, why change up now?
i never said any thing about indicting, I asked for the crime. big difference sponge bob.
There doesn't have to be a charge to waterboard someone.

Sean Hannity and Donald Trump said it's okay. Don't worry so much.

Pseudocons have always said if a person is innocent, he has nothing to worry about.

If Manafort is innocent, he has nothing to worry about.
I never said that either, I said you have to have a crime. name the crime. why are you avoiding that? oh yeah, you ain't got one.
The fact the government was able to get permission to search Manafort's house means they have probable cause. So they can waterboard interrogate him.
got to have a crime. again, that is the law of this land.

no you don't

Time to waterboard.
then why wasn't that used for the warrant?

Pseudocons have always said if a person is innocent, he has nothing to worry about.

I never said that either, I said you have to have a crime. name the crime. why are you avoiding that? oh yeah, you ain't got one.
The fact the government was able to get permission to search Manafort's house means they have probable cause. So they can waterboard interrogate him.

no you don't
yes you do, in the US you do.

Time to waterboard.
See post 46.

Enough is enough. Time to waterboard.

Don't worry. I have it on the best authority that waterboarding is not torture and provides very useful confessions.

It was already known that Mr. Manafort was under investigation for his business dealings with his son-in-law; his role in a meeting on June 9, 2016, between Trump campaign officials and Russians; and whether his work for the Ukrainian government violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Mr. Manafort’s spokesman confirmed that an F.B.I. raid was carried out around July 25, but provided no details on the documents that might have been taken.

Manafort’s Home Searched as Part of Mueller Inquiry

Break out the waterboard on this foreign agent!
and so no crime . he had a subpoena that he was complying with. So again, what crime was there that justified the raid. you don't have one, why can't you stupid fks just admit it.

no you don't

You better do a little research, you only have to be suspected of a crime.

Time to waterboard.
See post 46.

Enough is enough. Time to waterboard.

Don't worry. I have it on the best authority that waterboarding is not torture and provides very useful confessions.
no crime, sorry punk this is the US, we work off US law.

no you don't

ok what is the suspected crime? got to have some reason to get the warrant, and they didn't give one. so? do you live in the US or not?

Last edited:
With a warrant and a Grand Jury Petition The Prosecutor has to list the suspected US Code Violations.

Mueller is not even a Prosecutor. He's Special Counsel.

So the Warrant, if there even is one is illegal.

Why didn't Clinton get raided then when there were specific crimes that could have been listed?

Why did Comey let her delete 33,000 emails when she was under a court order not to delete anything?

The FBI lead by Comey trusted her not to delete evidence and knew she was deleting evidence while she was under Criminal Investigation.

Manafort was not under Criminal Investigation and was cooperating.
See the problem here?

One is evidence of a cover up
The other is evidence of a witch hunt!

no you don't

Last edited:
With a warrant and a Grand Jury Petition The Prosecutor has to list the suspected US Code Violations .

Why didn't Clinton get raided them when there were specific crimes that could have been listed?

Why did Comey let her delete 33,000 emails when she was under a court order not to delete anything?

no you don't

With a warrant and a Grand Jury Petition The Prosecutor has to list the suspected US Code Violations .

AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE ANYTHING AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.

Grand jury proceedings are secret. No judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case or (in many instances) to be informed of the proceedings at all. While court reporters usually transcribe the proceedings, the records are sealed.

NOW, BE SURE AND BRING THIS UP AGAIN TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY, AND MONTHS ...

dumbshit RussianWingers ... argue until theyre blue and dont have a fucking clue wtf theyre arguing about.

THE END.

Last edited:
Seriously, this is getting out of hand, and I realize that many on THE LEFT want to move THE US to a more Totalitarian Leftist State, but they should think twice before advocating that.

The Patriot Act is an Abomination. Warrant-less Wiretapping is an Affront to The Nostrils.

Investigations without being able to name violations of US CODE or present evidence of a crime is tyranny against a Free People!

Calling for a Grand Jury if one even is impaneled without filing a Petition with a US Court Listing The Alleged US CODE VIOLATIONS is an Extreme abuse and NEGATION of DUE PROCESS!

And so ARE....Pre-Dawn Raids, on a private home by THE FBI signed off by a Consenting Judge in which NO CRIME can be claimed to have been committed on the so called warrant, nor have the so called Investigators been able to present even one shred of evidence to The American People as Justification for what they are even Investigating!

To borrow an overused and hysterical phrase from The LEFT.

THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT!

Only we aren't hysterical......WE ARE PISSED!

Since when did Judges, and Un-Appointed Extra Legal Authorities, with UNLIMITED Extra CONSTITUTIONAL POWERS been allowed to RUN THIS COUNTRY?

And since when have our Duly Elected Representatives been allowed to be Criminally Negligent in conducting the business The American People have elected them to conduct, and have shirked their responsibilities, and have lost both THE WILL, and Courage to Govern?

It appears they no longer want THE RESPONSIBILITY granted them by The American People to carry out our will, to protect our rights, and to defend THE CONSTITUTION, and defend our way of life!

Perhaps it is time to take that responsibility back from an overgrown, and slothful government, put them on a diet with a balanced budget amendment, and enforce and enact rules which limit their terms, and powers.

Trump lawyer slams special counsel for 'gross abuse' in Manafort raid, challenges warrant
He's a god damn republican you fucking monkey!

If there was nothing there Mueller wouldn't be wasting his time

If you can't tell by now, clearly there is something there with this russia case. And it is clear that the Trump camp is obstructing. If they weren't then why did the FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home?

Mueller's only function imo is to tie up The Trump Administration from investigating corruption in The DOJ, NSA, CIA, State Department, IRS and FBI, keep Comey and Clinton out of jail as well as halt prosecution of Rice, Lynch, Powers and potentially Barak Obama.

Last edited:

Why didn't Clinton get raided them when there were specific crimes that could have been listed?

no you don't

AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE ANYTHING AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.

Grand jury proceedings are secret. No judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case or (in many instances) to be informed of the proceedings at all. While court reporters usually transcribe the proceedings, the records are sealed.

NOW, BE SURE AND BRING THIS UP AGAIN TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY, AND MONTHS ...

dumbshit RussianWingers
well mueller isn't a prosecutor. you don't know that? who's going to prosecute?

Seriously, this is getting out of hand, and I realize that many on THE LEFT want to move THE US to a more Totalitarian Leftist State, but they should think twice before advocating that.

The Patriot Act is an Abomination. Warrant-less Wiretapping is an Affront to The Nostrils.

Investigations without being able to name violations of US CODE or present evidence of a crime is tyranny against a Free People!

Calling for a Grand Jury if one even is impaneled without filing a Petition with a US Court Listing The Alleged US CODE VIOLATIONS is an Extreme abuse and NEGATION of DUE PROCESS!

And so ARE....Pre-Dawn Raids, on a private home by THE FBI signed off by a Consenting Judge in which NO CRIME can be claimed to have been committed on the so called warrant, nor have the so called Investigators been able to present even one shred of evidence to The American People as Justification for what they are even Investigating!

To borrow an overused and hysterical phrase from The LEFT.

THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT!

Only we aren't hysterical......WE ARE PISSED!

Since when did Judges, and Un-Appointed Extra Legal Authorities, with UNLIMITED Extra CONSTITUTIONAL POWERS been allowed to RUN THIS COUNTRY?

And since when have our Duly Elected Representatives been allowed to be Criminally Negligent in conducting the business The American People have elected them to conduct, and have shirked their responsibilities, and have lost both THE WILL, and Courage to Govern?

It appears they no longer want THE RESPONSIBILITY granted them by The American People to carry out our will, to protect our rights, and to defend THE CONSTITUTION, and defend our way of life!

Perhaps it is time to take that responsibility back from an overgrown, and slothful government, put them on a diet with a balanced budget amendment, and enforce and enact rules which limit their terms, and powers.

Trump lawyer slams special counsel for 'gross abuse' in Manafort raid, challenges warrant

poor wackjob.... don't like the idea that they're getting close to the campaign's ties to Russian oligarchs?

here's a hint, you lunatic....... special prosecutors don't contract what they're looking for.

and not a single one of you pieces of garbage ever said word one when Kenny boy starr went from a failed land deal to a blue dress....

now there's something real and you losers can't stand it because it affects your orange loon?

tough... maybe the moron should have disclosed his financial ties so everyone could see how putin owns him.

or did you think he's hid his financials because they're on theup and up? and did you think everyone around him was associated with Russia because he's on the up and up.

the guy is either the biggest crook who has ever been in the white house; a total moron... or a Russian asset.

loser.

Forum List

Back