nope not at all. one needs a crime to request a warrant. Don't you live in the US? why are you for illegal searches and seizures? holy crap the countries in trouble if you think a cop can just walk in your house with no actual crime.

One needs Probable Cause that a crime was committed or might be committed and must come from specific facts or circumstances and not a hunch or suspicion (such as profiling). How many warrants have you written and signed under oath?
and so what is the probable crime? I'm still waiting.

A meeting on or about June 6, 2016 with Russian nationals at the Trump Tower, which the parties connected by blood or business with The President lied about. That's what is called Probable Cause.

Lying by omission on national security documents is a crime, and gives probable cause to look further into the actions of the actor who lied.

That's not a crime, moron. It's no more criminal than me having dinner with my in-laws. You idiots have been told that over and over and over, but you keep treating it as if it's a crime. What that shows is that you don't give a crap about truth or the facts. You have all earned the sobriquet "douche bag."

Fuck you. Not only can you not read with understanding, your propensity to call others morons strongly suggests you were called stupid too often in your formative years. Four dunce hats for this post.
Of course, you failed to prove anything you claimed. That's pretty much the story of your career in this forum.

I call all you snowflakes "morons" because that's what you are. There should always be a penalty for being stupid. That's how our species advances.

One needs Probable Cause that a crime was committed or might be committed and must come from specific facts or circumstances and not a hunch or suspicion (such as profiling). How many warrants have you written and signed under oath?

A meeting on or about June 6, 2016 with Russian nationals at the Trump Tower, which the parties connected by blood or business with The President lied about. That's what is called Probable Cause.

Lying by omission on national security documents is a crime, and gives probable cause to look further into the actions of the actor who lied.

That's not a crime, moron. It's no more criminal than me having dinner with my in-laws. You idiots have been told that over and over and over, but you keep treating it as if it's a crime. What that shows is that you don't give a crap about truth or the facts. You have all earned the sobriquet "douche bag."

Fuck you. Not only can you not read with understanding, your propensity to call others morons strongly suggests you were called stupid too often in your formative years. Four dunce hats for this post.
Of course, you failed to prove anything you claimed. That's pretty much the story of your career in this forum.

I call all you snowflakes "morons" because that's what you are. There should always be a penalty for being stupid. That's how our species advances.

Never compare yourself as a member of normal human species; you are as far from normal as is pegasus from a horse.

nice debate points there bubba. When I thought you were stupid, you come through. thanks! You stil can't back anything you've posted. da, da, da, .....da, da, da, da, da..........................da, da, da, da, da, da,.....da

Four dunce hats and a stool in the corner for you!

nice debate points there bubba. When I thought you were stupid, you come through. thanks! You stil can't back anything you've posted. da, da, da, .....da, da, da, da, da..........................da, da, da, da, da, da,.....da

Four dunce hats and a stool in the corner for you!
you finally left the corner eh?

Never compare yourself as a member of normal human species; you are as far from normal as is pegasus from a horse.

That was a particularly lame comeback.

Nobody has survived anything yet. And Mueller is doing nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back