Mueller Asks Manafort Judge to Immunize Five Witnesses

The chargers are not all for things "a decade ago", they include much more recent activities
And none of it involves the president...not one bit of it....he was with Trump for three months...give it up...

Move the goalposts much?

You said the charges were from a decade ago. Last I checked 2015-2017 wasn't a decade ago.

Charging underlings is a well used tactic by prosecutors, we'll just have to wait and see if Manafort takes one for the team or flips on a deal.

.>>>>

no known charges against page.
Really? and that was the man that had to be spied on.....time to call out the FISA judge that signed off on that bullshit....
Comey lied in his interview on FOX when he said there was more than the dossier that was used to get a warrant from the FISA court...there wasn't anything else....Comey the clown lied to the American people and he lied to Congress...

we'll just have to wait and see if Manafort takes one for the team or flips on a deal.
Manafort faces the prospect of spending the rest of his life in prison. While he may hope for a pardon or for clemency, Trump's own party members in congress have already vocalized the threat that such action would initiated impeachment proceedings. So it will be interesting to see what Manafort does.

You said the charges were from a decade ago. Last I checked 2015-2017 wasn't a decade ago
The most damaging charges are from over a decade ago...12 years to be exact...but guess what? I don't care about Manaforte....3 months with the campaign??? seriously?

Holly Shit Mueller, The Great Douche just leaked a wet one in his pants......

5 people connect to Manafort need immunity...Hahaha. All Criminals.
Manaforte is sitting in jail and Mueller is still searching for evidence against him??????? is that the kind of justice you want to live under????
Is Mueller searching for evidence or is he making evidence?

Amazing that neither Flynn, Manafort, Pages nor Padodopolus have flipped by now.
Flynn and papadopolous have both flipped. Manafort is pending, and there are no known charges against page. And the president's personal lawyer is pretty close...

They flipped?

I don't think that word means what you think it means
Correct, they are cooperating with prosecutors. They flipped.

Manafort answered every question with, "well the Podesta brothers and I..." so of course Mueller want to grant the pedophiles immunity

If Mueller has anything tying Russia to anyone in the Trump campaign, and it goes through Page's contacts .... I suspect he will one of the very last to be indicted. Prosecutors want the last shoes to drop pretty close together because lawyers know the last guy to try to make a deal is the guy who gets the worst deal .... or no deal.

Mueller got pleas from Flynn and Gates and now he's squeezing Manafort .... while Cohen moves closer to a deal.

Amazing that neither Flynn, Manafort, Pages nor Padodopolus have flipped by now.
Flynn and papadopolous have both flipped. Manafort is pending, and there are no known charges against page. And the president's personal lawyer is pretty close...

They flipped?

I don't think that word means what you think it means
Correct, they are cooperating with prosecutors. They flipped.

Manafort answered every question with, "well the Podesta brothers and I..." so of course Mueller want to grant the pedophiles immunity
I think that is not a valuable defense of Manafort.

"No charges" is,of course, not a good argument that the warrant was bunk. And "no charges yet" is not a good argument that there will be none
Its a damn good argument for Page and his attorney....they are putting the heat on Mueller in court as we speak....requesting full disclosure....a guilty defendant would never do that...

No it isn't, that's absurd. Justifiication for a warrant is not the same as justification for criminal charges
Its obvious what happened...Obama wanted to spy on Trump...Hillary wanted to spy and find dirt on Trump...They used Comey...Brennan...and Clapper and Lynch and a bought and paid for judge in the FISA court (a friend of little Peter) to get it started...then they lied to two other judges to continue the charade and to create a coup after Trump amazingly won....
Mueller being passed over by Trump to head the CIA pissed him off and bingo he gets the nod from Rosenstein to go anywhere and do anything legal or not to get Trump or anyone connected to him....and with all of that power and corruption...it seems to be failing big time....sucks to be you...

No it isn't, that's absurd. Justifiication for a warrant is not the same as justification for criminal charges
Its obvious what happened...Obama wanted to spy on Trump...Hillary wanted to spy and find dirt on Trump...They used Comey...Brennan...and Clapper and Lynch and a bought and paid for judge in the FISA court (a friend of little Peter) to get it started...then they lied to two other judges to continue the charade and to create a coup after Trump amazingly won....
Mueller being passed over by Trump to head the CIA pissed him off and bingo he gets the nod from Rosenstein to go anywhere and do anything legal or not to get Trump or anyone connected to him....and with all of that power and corruption...it seems to be failing big time....sucks to be you...
Again, I will leave you to your fantasies.

Who wants to bet John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager and ex-Manafort 'partner in crime' in the money Laundering scam, is one of the 5?!

Must all be democrats or from the far left camp..

From the link:

“Disclosing the motions would reveal those individuals’ involvement in the investigation and the trial, thereby creating the risk of undue harassment,” prosecutors wrote. “Such concern potentially would be heightened by the additional revelation that they have invoked their privilege against self-incrimination.”

Who wants to bet John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager and ex-Manafort 'partner in crime' in the money Laundering scam, is one of the 5?!

Must all be democrats or from the far left camp..

From the link:

“Disclosing the motions would reveal those individuals’ involvement in the investigation and the trial, thereby creating the risk of undue harassment,” prosecutors wrote. “Such concern potentially would be heightened by the additional revelation that they have invoked their privilege against self-incrimination.”
Forget SELF-incrimination. There is enough EVIDENCE against them to convict them, which is the reason Mueller is trying to get them immunity as well.

Most campaign managers work for politicians all around the world...nothing new
Nothing new? Okay, show me 3 other historical examples of foreign agents laundering criminal foreign money who were the heads of presidential campaigns. Should be easy, given your flip response.
so they can spy on Trump's campaign.
Pure fantasy....try to stay tethered to reality...
John podesta. You fucking dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back