MTV's Show "No Easy Decision"... Really?... Why?... It's not Murder.

No Easy Decision | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

It's Curious to me that this is Controversial for MTV...

Abortion isn't Murder, it's a God Given Right, isn't it?

So why is Abortion not an "Easy Decision"?...

There... I'm Political again.

:)

peace...

Everything legal is a simple decision, just because it's legal?:eusa_eh:

What's Difficult about it?... Oh yeah, the Heartbeat of the Child.

Weeks One Through Four | Pregnancy.org

I have NEVER heard a Mother Refer to the Child in her Womb as a Fetus...

Not once.

It's always a "Baby"...

Abortion Kills Babies...

That's why Abortion is NOT an "Easy" Decision...

Who'd a Thunk it?

I bet MTV Thought they Discovered something with this! :lol:

There is a Catholic Church in Boulder that has a Memorial for/by Parents who have Aborted their Children and Live with that Guilt for the rest of their Lives...

If you have ever seen a Grieving Parent who Believed the Liars that it wasn't a Human Life, you would be Touched... I would Hope.

Every Person I used to Debate Abortion with 20+ years ago who has taken Part in an Abortion since, either by being the Mother or the Father in the Decision, no longer wants to Discuss or Support "Abortion Rights" or Abortion at all.

Not one... And I Pray for them.

Where is the 20/20 or CNN Special on these People and the Guilt they Deal with?... The Suicide Rates for them?...

Not Curious at all, are they?...

peace...

Stating the obvious doesn't advance your position on abortion. You're assuming that people who are pro choice automatically take the position that abortion is easy or no big deal. I'm sure you're right for a few people, but not for me and I'm pretty sure not for most.

No, I'm not curious of the CNN suicide-rate story because feeding into conspiracy theories of mass media cover ups isn't healthy.

Stating the obvious doesn't advance your position on abortion. You're assuming that people who are pro choice automatically take the position that abortion is easy or no big deal. I'm sure you're right for a few people, but not for me and I'm pretty sure not for most.

No, I'm not curious of the CNN suicide-rate story because feeding into conspiracy theories of mass media cover ups isn't healthy.

I'm still not getting why it's not an Easy Decision?...

Apparently the Debate about Abortion isn't over?

A Medical Procedure shouldn't be a Moral One...

But this one is... For Obvious Reasons.

peace...

I think you get why it's not an easy decision. So do most people, on either side of the issue. You're just confused because you projected that it's "easy" for people opposite you in the debate, and now a show title sort of contradicts your projection...............whereas me personally, I never said/implied/thought it was an easy decision in regards to my conclusion of becoming pro choice.

I think you get why it's not an easy decision. So do most people, on either side of the issue. You're just confused because you projected that it's "easy" for people opposite you in the debate, and now a show title sort of contradicts your projection...............whereas me personally, I never said/implied/thought it was an easy decision in regards to my conclusion of becoming pro choice.

The Fact that you see it as Difficult, yet Support it is what Concerns me...

You Know it's a Life and that the 10's of Millions of Lives since Roe have been almost 100% for Convenience...

That you Continue to Support it when it Appears that you Know it's Taking a Human Life for Convenience is what Concerns me.

I am Less Concerned about the Willfully Ignorant who Beleive that it's not Murder...

To a point... I'd like them to be Informed on what they are doing before they do it...

Like how Early one is Stopping a Human Heartbeat...

And to Speak to those who have had Abortions and Regretted it.

That there is a Suicide Risk Attached to it...

You Know, good Doctoring...

Oh wait, you don't have to be a Doctor to Take these Lives, do you. :eusa_shhh:

peace...

I'm not really worried about what concerns you. I've thought a lot deeper into the topic than you take me for, and I'm not Religious.

To me, the worst part about taking a life is the horror of knowing. Eating Beef, for example? Fine with me because I don't think that a Cow was ever sentient enough to fear or realize that horror of death.

I value human life, and that's mainly based on its sentience, emotions, kindness, etc. It's not based on anything Religious such as a spirit.

That being said, if a woman is Raped . . . in my opinion, her already having said sentience , thoughts and emotions developed.....vs. an embryo never knowing it had ever even existed..........albeit it's still a difficult decision to make, in my opinion it's justified. That's how I feel. I hope it doesn't trouble you too terribly much.

I'm not really worried about what concerns you. I've thought a lot deeper into the topic than you take me for, and I'm not Religious.

To me, the worst part about taking a life is the horror of knowing. Eating Beef, for example? Fine with me because I don't think that a Cow was ever sentient enough to fear or realize that horror of death.

I value human life, and that's mainly based on its sentience, emotions, kindness, etc. It's not based on anything Religious such as a spirit.

That being said, if a woman is Raped . . . in my opinion, her already having said sentience , thoughts and emotions developed.....vs. an embryo never knowing it had ever even existed..........albeit it's still a difficult decision to make, in my opinion it's justified. That's how I feel. I hope it doesn't trouble you too terribly much.

The First Wrong doesn't Justify the Second...

peace...

Of course having (or not having) an abortion is a difficult decision.

How could such a monumental life changing decision be anything else BUT difficult?

peace...

Well obviously I just told you that I don't feel it's wrong.

No Easy Decision | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

It's Curious to me that this is Controversial for MTV...

Abortion isn't Murder, it's a God Given Right, isn't it?

So why is Abortion not an "Easy Decision"?...

There... I'm Political again.

peace...

Depends. Murder is defined as:

the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

According to Merriam-Webster

I guess the only way abortion is not murder would be if the unborn can at no point be defined as human or they are human but we decide to consider it lawful to kill them anyway.

Last edited:

peace...

And therein Lies the Contradiction...

It's either Right or Wrong...

I Know that's a Difficult Concept for Liberals... ;)

You shouldn't have ANY Reservations about the "Horror of Taking a Life" then, as you put it...

Correct?

peace...

peace...

You shouldn't have ANY Reservations about the "Horror of Taking a Life" then, as you put it...

Correct?

peace...

You don't get to define the terms of how I view a subject. It's not "either right or wrong," to me, it's an opinion based on the exact situation as it happens.

Are you the Mother of Jesus?... Cause otherwise, it's not a Product of the Woman alone. :thup:

peace...

You have no idea what goes into making that decision, and you never will. ;)
Don't judge something you don't understand.

I was Questioning what Appears to be a Leftist Station calling something like Abortion other than a Standard Medical Procedure or getting one's Ear's Pierced...

You Mean it's MORE than having one's Tonsils out?... :eek:

And again, you and yours ain't the Virgin Marys, so you have another to Make said "Uneasy" Decision with... :thup:

It's an Amazing "Right", Abortion... Nobody seems "Proud" of it.

I'm Proud of my 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights... ALL of the Time.

But that Abortion Right... Not so much, eh?...

peace...

So?
Like I said, it is not something you would understand. YOu have no idea why someone would have an abortion, why it is a hard decision, and what goes into making that decision.

peace...

Correct?

peace...

True. It is undeniablly morally wrong to make an innocent human life pay with their life for the mistakes of someone else. The issue is simply when is the unborn a human life. Then the distinction is between when abortion is morally wrong and when it's legally wrong.

Last edited:

Correct?

peace...

True. It is undeniablly morally wrong to make an innocent human life pay with their life for the mistakes of someone else. The issue is simply when is the unborn a human life. Then the distinction is between when abortion is morally wrong and when it's legally wrong.

I don't agree that it's undeniably morally wrong to stop something from being, that never knew it existed, and was forcibly created by the lowest form of Human being.

I don't agree that it's undeniably morally wrong to stop something from being, that never knew it existed, and was forcibly created by the lowest form of Human being.

Eh. I'll back track to 'undecided' in cases of rape if handled quickly.

Eh. I'll back track to 'undecided' in cases of rape if handled quickly.

I can agree with that and that "indecision" should be left to decide for the parties involved, i.e. Choice.

Correct?

peace...

The Rape was the Wrong... The Life is... Life.

I Assure you that a Rape Victim is Victimized Twice by the Abortion.

peace...

Forum List

Back