MTV's Show "No Easy Decision"... Really?... Why?... It's not Murder.

Your opinion is meaningless, to me, because you're pompass about it and believe it's the end-all. You don't pretend to conversate, you state your own absolutes, never toss in "in my opinions," and you take side shots like "teh evil left wouldn't know this or that or blah blah blah," .....and so what you say to me is meaningless yippy-yap.

When you can't Deal with Facts do you Usually get Angry and Lash out at who you are Debating?...

:)

peace...

You don't posit facts, you posit your opinions and you're the Defendant when it comes to lashing out. Read back, you'll see you're the first to do ad-hom. In fact, this entire thread is meant to be rude to those with opposing points of view, but anyhoo, post #33 is the first pot-shot and it wasn't by me. Also, it's impossible to make me angry on a message-board.

Post #33?...

The First Wrong doesn't Justify the Second...

peace...

Well obviously I just told you that I don't feel it's wrong.

And therein Lies the Contradiction...

It's either Right or Wrong...

I Know that's a Difficult Concept for Liberals... ;)

You shouldn't have ANY Reservations about the "Horror of Taking a Life" then, as you put it...

Correct?

peace...

Was that buy Asserting that Liberals have an Issue with Right and Wrong?...

Wow.

Get some Skin Thickener when you are at your Lighten the Fuck up Class!... :thup:

peace...

Hey, when you're blatantly douch-ish to people, and they call you on it......it doesn't mean they need to lighten up......it just means, well, they called you what you were: being a douche. It's not all that you're making it out to be, but encased inside of the stigma of being a douche, one must also self-bloviate I guess.

PS: opinion vs. opinion isn't really debate, it's more like people farting down-wind at each other.

Hey, when you're blatantly douch-ish to people, and they call you on it......it doesn't mean they need to lighten up......it just means, well, they called you what you were: being a douche. It's not all that you're making it out to be, but encased inside of the stigma of being a douche, one must also self-bloviate I guess.

PS: opinion vs. opinion isn't really debate, it's more like people farting down-wind at each other.

Aside from my Observation that you are a Liberal, you are the only Person Name-calling over this Thread...

And I have Noticed that the People who are Angered the Most by being called a Liberal are Usually Liberals... :thup:

Let me Know when you've Calmed Down, GT... :lol:

peace...

That's better... :thup:

You have yourself a Safe and Happy New Year, GT...

I Finally Started Losing Weight... Almost 10lbs so far.

Lifting also... 3 times a Week for over a Month.

Haven't eaten Fast Food or any Junk for that matter in as long.

True Story! :thup:

Didn't even Gain a lb over the 5 day Christmas Holiday...

Also... A True Story! :thup:

Don't even Miss it... Well... Except for Taco Bell. :(

peace...

I gained around 4 pounds.................in my dick.

Then, I visited a seating area where you can drink tequila and witness baby killings. It was amazing, the joy I got out of it. No wonder people are pro-baby-killing, it brings such joy to even the most incorruptible person.

This one woman let her fetus grow just big enough so that the baby head was the size of a thymbol. Then, we witnessed as the baby was removed, and they actually shoved its head inside of a thymbol. They pulled it out and sprayed it with some sort of laquer that made it stay like that, and supposedly the whole ceremony was some voo-doo recreation of the making of the stone-henge heads. Fascinating.

Last edited:
I gained around 4 pounds.................in my dick.

Then, I visited a seating area where you can drink tequila and witness baby killings. It was amazing, the joy I got out of it. No wonder people are pro-baby-killing, it brings such joy to even the most incorruptible person.

This one woman let her fetus grow just big enough so that the baby head was the size of a thymbol. Then, we witnessed as the baby was removed, and they actually shoved its head inside of a thymbol. They pulled it out and sprayed it with some sort of laquer that made it stay like that, and supposedly the whole ceremony was some voo-doo recreation of the making of the stone-henge heads. Fascinating.

Pay-Per-View...

peace...

Eliminating innocent human life is murder.
Abortion eliminates human life.
Therefore, abortion is murder.

Simple logic is simple.

No Easy Decision | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

It's Curious to me that this is Controversial for MTV...

Abortion isn't Murder, it's a God Given Right, isn't it?

So why is Abortion not an "Easy Decision"?...

There... I'm Political again.

The only God given rights are the right to breathe, the right to eat enough food to survive, and the right to drink water.

All other rights are man-given.

My God gave me life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Therefore your God is man-made.

xo, if man has power to ordain rights, then men can take them away. is that what you want? By subscribing to the idea that rights are inalienable, then they can never legitimately be removed, and thats the basis for a free society, you subscribe to the idea that you are free to do as you please, to pursue what makes you happy.

You really need to get out of your communist wet dream and give reality a try.

Last edited:
xo, if man has power to ordain rights, then men can take them away. is that what you want? By subscribing to the idea that rights are inalienable, then they can never legitimately be removed, and thats the basis for a free society, you subscribe to the idea that you are free to do as you please, to pursue what makes you happy.

Whether it's what someone does or does not want, men simply "declaring" where they came from.....is simply men doing so, anyways.

I don't mind declaring them inalienable, but that doesn't mean they came from....God, G*d, Jehova, Spaghetti Monster, etc. etc.

Based on your analogy, how can man imprison another man? It is a case where one man legitimately removes another's "inalienable" rights.

However, the God given rights to breathe and consume food and water cannot be removed without causing the man to cease to exist.

Last edited:

Based on your analogy, how can man imprison another man? It is a case where one man legitimately removes another's "inalienable" rights.

However, the God given rights to breathe and consume food and water cannot be removed without causing the man to cease to exist.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh?

Laws are created by men to protect rights. If said laws of protection is violated, then rights can be removed as consequence for robbing another person of their rights.

Read Cicero...hell, read anything.

Laws are created by men to protect rights. If said laws of protection is violated, then rights can be removed as consequence for robbing another person of their rights.

How can a GOD GIVEN INALIENABLE RIGHT be removed by a man unless said right was GIVEN by a man?

The United States Government GIVES you a right to own a gun. If you kill someone with the gun, they can take away your right to own a gun in the future. They also can take away your right to walk around in the sunshine.

Whether it's what someone does or does not want, men simply "declaring" where they came from.....is simply men doing so, anyways.

I don't mind declaring them inalienable, but that doesn't mean they came from....God, G*d, Jehova, Spaghetti Monster, etc. etc.

The Founders Disagree...

peace...

The Founders Disagree...

peace...

Awesome, the Founders weren't Gods on Earth

The Founders Disagree...

peace...

I'm guessing he's never read the Declaration of Independence.

First paragraph:

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

First sentence second paragraph :

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Forum List

Back