MTV's Show "No Easy Decision"... Really?... Why?... It's not Murder.

True. It is undeniablly morally wrong to make an innocent human life pay with their life for the mistakes of someone else. The issue is simply when is the unborn a human life. Then the distinction is between when abortion is morally wrong and when it's legally wrong.

I don't agree that it's undeniably morally wrong to stop something from being, that never knew it existed, and was forcibly created by the lowest form of Human being.

The Rape was the Wrong... The Life is... Life.

I Assure you that a Rape Victim is Victimized Twice by the Abortion.

:)

peace...

I think that's for her to decide, not for you to decide. The life is wrong also when forcibly conceived. That's my opinion.

I know this will sound kind of stupid, but here goes.....

If the baby dies, then so should the rapist.

My logic lies here... the rapist caused an innocent baby (all be it a fetus - which I believe to be a "life") to die, at the very least the rapist should have to go thru or face what any other murderer will face.

OK, Im done..... carry on.

I don't agree that it's undeniably morally wrong to stop something from being, that never knew it existed, and was forcibly created by the lowest form of Human being.

The Rape was the Wrong... The Life is... Life.

I Assure you that a Rape Victim is Victimized Twice by the Abortion.

peace...

I think that's for her to decide, not for you to decide. The life is wrong also when forcibly conceived. That's my opinion.

It's not for your to Decide... Life is Life or it is Not.

Your Standard for Life that is Inconvenient or Stressful isn't the Moral Standard... It's YOUR Standard.

That's what the Courts are for...

And sometimes they are Wrong...

As they were with Dred Scott and Roe v Wade...

peace...

My logic lies here... the rapist caused an innocent baby (all be it a fetus - which I believe to be a "life") to die, at the very least the rapist should have to go thru or face what any other murderer will face.

I'd be on board. Rapists are the epitome of evil, to me anyways.

Well... I Agree with you on the Emotional End, but not on the Legal and or Rational End.

The Rapist didn't Cause the Abortion.

Only a Mother has the Power.

And if Rape is a Free Pass for Abortion in the, "in Cases of Incest and Rape" Fence Riders, then what would Stop Women from Accusing their Boyfriends or Husbands of Rape when the Spouse doesn't Agree with the Abortion?

peace...

Well... I Agree with you on the Emotional End, but not on the Legal and or Rational End.

And if Rape is a Free Pass for Abortion in the, "in Cases of Incest and Rape" Fence Riders, then what would Stop Women from Accusing their Boyfriends or Husbands of Rape when the Spouse doesn't Agree with the Abortion?

peace...

The fact that they can accuse them of rape always, anyways, and don't, because it's illegal to falsely accuse? jeebus.

Last edited:
blah blah blah blah in your opinion. <-- meaningless.

What's Meaningless?...

This Discussion has Illustrated that some are OK with Killing Innoncent Life for Pure Selfish Convenience, and also when a Crime has Happened to the Mother of the Baby.

Not Meaningless...

peace...

Your opinion is meaningless, to me, because you're pompass about it and believe it's the end-all. You don't pretend to conversate, you state your own absolutes, never toss in "in my opinions," and you take side shots like "teh evil left wouldn't know this or that or blah blah blah," .....and so what you say to me is meaningless yippy-yap.

peace...

The fucking fact that they can accuse them of rape always, anyways, and don't, because it's illegal to falsely accuse? jeebus.

A Woman has Never Accused her Boyfriend of Rape?... A Wife hasn't?...

Really?

And of course this isn't the Standard yet, GT... It's the Hypothetical World of the Fence Riders who Hide behind "in cases of Incest and Rape" when Excusing Murder.

peace...

blah blah blah blah in your opinion. <-- meaningless.

What's Meaningless?...

This Discussion has Illustrated that some are OK with Killing Innoncent Life for Pure Selfish Convenience, and also when a Crime has Happened to the Mother of the Baby.

Not Meaningless...

peace...

Your opinion is meaningless, to me, because you're pompass about it and believe it's the end-all. You don't pretend to conversate, you state your own absolutes, never toss in "in my opinions," and you take side shots like "teh evil left wouldn't know this or that or blah blah blah," .....and so what you say to me is meaningless yippy-yap.

When you can't Deal with Facts do you Usually get Angry and Lash out at who you are Debating?...

peace...

peace...

The fucking fact that they can accuse them of rape always, anyways, and don't, because it's illegal to falsely accuse? jeebus.

Really?

And of course this isn't the Standard yet, GT... It's the Hypothetical World of the Fence Riders who Hide behind "in cases of Incest and Rape" when Excusing Murder.

peace...

Who's hiding?

Yes, a woman has accused her Boyfriend of Rape, so what? There's already laws in place to deal with false accusations.

What's Meaningless?...

Not Meaningless...

peace...

When you can't Deal with Facts do you Usually get Angry and Lash out at who you are Debating?...

peace...

You don't posit facts, you posit your opinions and you're the Defendant when it comes to lashing out. Read back, you'll see you're the first to do ad-hom. In fact, this entire thread is meant to be rude to those with opposing points of view, but anyhoo, post #33 is the first pot-shot and it wasn't by me. Also, it's impossible to make me angry on a message-board.

Really?

peace...

Who's hiding?

Yes, a woman has accused her Boyfriend of Rape, so what? There's already laws in place to deal with false accusations.

Difficult to Prove Rape didn't Happen WEEKS Later...

peace...

peace...

You don't posit facts, you posit your opinions and you're the Defendant when it comes to lashing out. Read back, you'll see you're the first to do ad-hom. In fact, this entire thread is meant to be rude to those with opposing points of view, but anyhoo, post #33 is the first pot-shot and it wasn't by me. Also, it's impossible to make me angry on a message-board.

You Posts Recently Defy that Claim.

peace...

My posts are fly-by posts as I'm doing 6K other things, at once. There's no emotion of "anger" when I have discussions on here.

Really?

peace...

Who's hiding?

Difficult to Prove Rape didn't Happen WEEKS Later...

peace...

You still have no point, falsely accusing someone of something would come with the same implications that it always has....morally, ethically, emotionally, legally and otherwise.

My posts are fly-by posts as I'm doing 6K other things, at once. There's no emotion of "anger" when I have discussions on here.

Yeah, you got Cranky GT... Don't Bullshit me... Not only do I like ya as far as Liberals go, it's right here on the Thread... ;)

peace...

yea, no. I'm not bullshitting anyone, and I kind of don't like you. You cannot fight that incessant urge to throw labels, so I'm done with you as far as being any type of cordial.

I told you all of my views one time.

Some are right, some are left...........it's a skew.

But for you to, every time we disagree, obsessively toss out the categorical "you're a liberal," yea...........it's not only insulting and an attempt to put someone in a "box," but it's childish .........and despite what you think, I don't have time for no emotions on a message board. This is chutzpa. I went to Friday's tonight, got the wife an after xmas diamond necklace, and chilled with my little sister. You really have the gall to think I give a fuck what you say to me on here? In German, Niet! :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah, you got Cranky GT... Don't Bullshit me... Not only do I like ya as far as Liberals go, it's right here on the Thread... ;)

peace...

yea, no. I'm not bullshitting anyone, and I kind of don't like you. You cannot fight that incessant urge to throw labels, so I'm done with you as far as being any type of cordial.

I told you all of my views one time.

Some are right, some are left...........it's a skew.

But for you to, every time we disagree, obsessively toss out the categorical "you're a liberal," yea...........it's not only insulting and an attempt to put someone in a "box," but it's childish .........and despite what you think, I don't have time for no emotions on a message board. This is chutzpa. I went to Friday's tonight, got the wife an after xmas diamond necklace, and chilled with my little sister. You really have the gall to think I give a fuck what you say to me on here? In German, Niet! :lol:

:lol:

Sure you're not Cranky.

You and Divey Need to take the same "Lighten the Fuck up" Course...

Or don't Enter into Debates with me. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back